Team Re-arrangment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Re-arrangment

ok, we've been talking about this for quite a while now...and now its here.

We are doing a massive overhaul of the teams, with people coming in and out, some teams arn't complete, and there are a lot of new people coming into the RP. So, what you will need to do is fill in a form and send it to: [email protected]. If you do not fill in a form, then you will not change teams , so if you would like to remain with your current team, talk to your friends and make sure they dont switch too.

Here's the form:

Link to character bio:
    Name:
    Race:
    (If your character is not in the millitary please put 'none' for the following 2 questions)
    Millitary (and branch):
    Millitary rank (In USAF equivilant ranks please):
    Main position:
    Secondary position:
    Noteable other talents:
    Who you would like to be with:
    Who you would not like to be with:

Send to: [email protected]

If there are any additional questions, please post here, if they are personal, feel free to email Gen Blue or I.

Gen Blue: [email protected]
    Colonel Sharp: [email protected]
    Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 05 February 2007, 06:12 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

I sent a PM out to my team asking what they wish to do.

Comment

2 questions i thought of today.

1) How many per team in the restructured version?

2) Will ranks be changed? I only say this because it seems like the ranks of everyone i tailored to thier team and is very ballanced (One major , one captain, lieutenants)

Comment

I was just wondering, do you have nay idea of when the new teams list will be up?

Comment

Don't hold your breath. We, Sharp and I, haven't even started looking at it yet.
          When another team goes on a mission, all you unassigned folks will be looked at as replacments for missing members. *goes to add Cam to the Player list*
          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
          sigpic

Comment

3 out of 4 on SG- 8 have voiced thier opinions saying that they would like to remain a team (Me, Atlantean Fan, Max_Omega). still waiting on a fourth to reply.

D4D if you read this please reply to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus View Post
              2 questions i thought of today.

1) How many per team in the restructured version?

2) Will ranks be changed? I only say this because it seems like the ranks of everyone i tailored to thier team and is very ballanced (One major , one captain, lieutenants)
              Either 4 or 5.

Promotions may be given but no one will be cut back in rank.

If we don't hear from you at [email protected], we will assume that you don't want to change teams.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                Don't hold your breath. We, Sharp and I, haven't even started looking at it yet.
                When another team goes on a mission, all you unassigned folks will be looked at as replacments for missing members. *goes to add Cam to the Player list*
                Aye, I plan to give people a good while to figure out what they want to do and corridinate with their friends. Possibly a week or two..or three, we will be starting to shuffle them around the peramiters we are given and seeing what comes up.
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I have an empty team so I am just going to sit tight if thats ok?

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Im not going to email, beacuse i am fine where i am. However if we have to move, then i am not affected.

Name: Issac Matthews
                    Team: SG-3(Marines)
                    click for biography

Comment

SG-6. I'm not sure if anyone besides me is still around and even then I'm barely here. Mostly because the beta site got boring...
                      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I'm fine as Davis on SG-1 , expect for Ashwood. H_E wants her on SG-1, but since she hasn't been playing in a while. I don't know what to do?

Comment

I was thinking that it might be a good idea to consider time zones and locations when redoing the teams so that everyone is not waiting a day for thecothers on thier team to post

Comment

and i am fine as CO on SG-4 although i may decide to just be a scientist..i dunno yet, but right now i am fine on SG-4
                            sigpic

Comment

Check the Player List - I hope it's complete.

Team Leaders, assume that you have received an E-mail from the general's office with your new assignments. Blue was going to do it at the briefing but, I know you want to get your teams together IC.

Team Members - You have NOT gotten an E-mail. Your team leader, either old or new, will inform you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X