This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Movies

When are the new Stargate movies out, and are the going to be on the cinema or right onto DVD.
    sigpic

Only DVD probably
    ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

dvd only I think they just started shooting them
      sigpic

Comment

Fall 2007 direct to DVD with a possible cable airing on SciFi or something.

Perfecto!

Comment

The first movie starts filming in April, and should take up the entire month. The second film will start filming June and will also take up that month. Both are expected for an autumn/fall release.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
            Fall 2007 direct to DVD with a possible cable airing on SciFi or something.
            Griff said it best. That's all we know.

Comment

i cant wait to see these, but i will be sad after seeing them as it will be the real end of stargate sg1
              sigpic

Comment

They might make a 3rd movie if they sell real well.

Comment

lets make sure we all buy about 10 coppies then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

yes I would love a third movie
                    sigpic

Comment

BUY 20 copies and mail all the excess to community centers/day care facilities, as gifts!!!

Comment

dyou reckon they'll come out just as a DVD or in a kind of box set like the Stargate original movie or the season box sets?
                        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Most probably seperate... Since the one will tie up the Ori story line... and the other will most probably be a end to the SG1 team, and a possible new storyline to the new spin off!

It would be nice if it could go on to show on cinema's... That will help a lot in getting the new spin off onto the air.

Comment

Working...
                          X