Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Lex do something to lana? CRIMSON 6x13 SPOILERS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Lex do something to lana? CRIMSON 6x13 SPOILERS!!!!

at the end when lex was talking with the doctor, and the doctor said "this isn't a typical pregnancy..."

do you think lex enpregnated lana without her knowing or what?????
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Originally posted by stargate maniack View Post
    at the end when lex was talking with the doctor, and the doctor said "this isn't a typical pregnancy..."

do you think lex enpregnated lana without her knowing or what?????
    Of course he impregnated her with some mutant super baby.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Oh, yes! This is no ordinary baby. I bet that it has Lex and Lana's DNA plus some Kryptonian in it as well. Of course, it would be cool if the baby were genetically Clark and Lana's, but since Clark belongs with Lois (in the long run) that would be kind of bad.

Comment

I don't think that it's Lex's baby either.

Comment

My guess is it isn't lex's kid, He probaly can't have kids with any one because of his kryptonite run in as a kid. And he probaly impregnated her with some kind of experiment.
          Actor
          [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

What if she got pregnant when Zod was in Lex?

Comment

I don't think Lana did the nasty with Zod.

However, it's possible that Lex knows the kid inherited kryptonite abilities because Lex himself was changed by them.

One of the other threads talk about something happening in an episode where Lana gets a shock, and I would bet money Lex had passed on something to the kid.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                One of the other threads talk about something happening in an episode where Lana gets a shock, and I would bet money Lex had passed on something to the kid.
                Male pattern baldness perhaps?
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                  Male pattern baldness perhaps?
                  LMAO!!!! Maybe even something worse.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

well its very mysterious and i heard in

Spoiler:
                    some next episode she in a plane and the baby is coming or she has pains and they make a stop in china
                    sigpic

Comment

obviously. I think

Spoilers from "Freak"
                      Spoiler:
                      Lana's kid is a meteor freak. That's my conclusion from the spoiler I read about the epsidoe, "Freak"

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
                        obviously. I think

Spoilers from "Freak"
                        Spoiler:
                        Lana's kid is a meteor freak. That's my conclusion from the spoiler I read about the epsidoe, "Freak"
                        you might be right...
                        Last edited by stargate maniack; 04 February 2007, 10:47 AM.
                        http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

lex must of dosed her with some experiment cos he can have kids due to his iccident when he was 12 ans his baldness so he tries to make his own kid

or that the writers just want fans to speculate and it turns out its just a normal thing

but obviously its not
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess we'll have to discuss this episode here until someone puts in the last two epiisodes.
                            Lex is getting downright freaky. Okay, he was freaky before. But now he seems to have experiment on Lana?!?!? Is it possible there will be no re-runs until the season's end? Probably not, but I wish it!
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Lex is definitely getting freakier and more evil. Considering his fascination with the meteor freaks and his designs on making an army of them, why not grow them...

Comment

Working...
                              X