Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis Season 4 section up on GateWorld's front page!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Season 4 section up on GateWorld's front page!

I just saw that a Season 4 section has been added to GateWorld's main site!

Episode names are on there now for the new season. This may give us some ideas for what might be to come.

Maybe it's just me, but I can already picture what Adrift is about.

It's nice to start getting some solid season 4 info, and I look forward to seeing what gets added next.

sigpic

Comment

I am so looking forward to season 4. I can't wait till it's comming.

I think SGA will proof that it can stand on its own.

And the titles. My imagination is already runnig wild.
      What will it be about.

Comment

Thanks for point that out because I usually bypass the main site and head straight for the forum!
        Now, where and when does S4 air first?
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

No air date set as yet, but its possible June/July and i heard that Sci-Fi is going to show the other half of Season 3 and the first half of Season 4 then will be showing the first half of Season 4 of BSG and then the second half of season 4 of SGA, i don't know why Sci-Fi are insisting upon keeping these shows apart its just plain stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
            No air date set as yet, but its possible June/July and i heard that Sci-Fi is going to show the other half of Season 3 and the first half of Season 4 then will be showing the first half of Season 4 of BSG and then the second half of season 4 of SGA, i don't know why Sci-Fi are insisting upon keeping these shows apart its just plain stupid
            surprised? ..
            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Wow season 3 is all but over and well season 4 looks promising something to look forward too

Comment

***Beware of Spoilers***

The one that Joseph Mallozzi has been writing, "Reunion", has piqued my interest somewhat. A reunion with whom exactly? Now could this be a reunion with Earth given that Atlantis is meant to be cut off in "First Strike", something that appears to be confirmed in the Season 4 opener "Adrift"?

Could it be a reunion with Michael after his monster making exploits in "Vengeance" or is it an episode that will herald a brief return of Carson in some way, shape or form? It may even be the return of Elizabeth if she does indeed disappear somewhere.

Intriguing much.

Comment

Prolly with Earth ...
                  VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by Fifer View Post
                    ***Beware of Spoilers***

The one that Joseph Mallozzi has been writing, "Reunion", has piqued my interest somewhat. A reunion with whom exactly? Now could this be a reunion with Earth given that Atlantis is meant to be cut off in "First Strike", something that appears to be confirmed in the Season 4 opener "Adrift"?
                    Intriguing much.

You know deep down that a title like that would be fitting for Ford, plus it has lots of action too, i would be somewhat disapointed if it isnt a ford episode, but im half expecting this to be a Ronon episode
                    (plus its character driven too... so... action/emotion.. fit Ronon/Ford well)

Comment

Good points. Thats two scenarios i hadn't considered. It could well indeed by a Ford episode but my gut feeling tells me probably not. I think its more likely that this could be a Ronon episode where he encounters someone from his past perhaps.

I do remember Mallozzi saying in his blog that all the cast would have a signature episode in the first half of the season so this may be a Teyla episode where she encounters an Athosian from her past etc etc.

I really hope its not a reunion with Earth. Being cut off for only 2 episodes would leave me feeling "Whats the point?".

Comment

Why not a reunion with
                        Spoiler:
                        Carter?
                        We know that character will have several appearances in S4, and this kind of reunion will bring some kind of ease to the Atlantis expedition, while at the same time not making it some kind of cop-out.

This would also go with Joe Mallozzi's mention of action vs. character driven (i.e. that character or McKay for instance) in this episode.

Seems the most reasonable to me at the moment...
                        Last edited by sgeureka; 02 February 2007, 07:30 AM. Reason: spelling
                        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

I can't wait for First Strike and Adrift!

Comment

Originally posted by tears of blood View Post
                            You know deep down that a title like that would be fitting for Ford, plus it has lots of action too, i would be somewhat disapointed if it isnt a ford episode, but im half expecting this to be a Ronon episode
                            (plus its character driven too... so... action/emotion.. fit Ronon/Ford well)
                            I'd be highly surprised if Ford came back, since he was sorta blown up (but we never really knew) and he was just out of sight, out of mind). However, I'm not speculatling much on these episodes cuz by the time they come out, some fans will have such high expectations that they'll crash when they see the final product.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              I'd be highly surprised if Ford came back, since he was sorta blown up (but we never really knew) and he was just out of sight, out of mind). However, I'm not speculatling much on these episodes cuz by the time they come out, some fans will have such high expectations that they'll crash when they see the final product.

Yeah, well...Michael was "sorta blown up" too, and look what's happened there!
                              McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X