This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Powerful Being Ever!

In any universe ever who do you think is the most powerful?

I would have to say Living Tribunal(marvel) because it has the power to judge anything and no can do anything really

Other then God, so no God or bibical figures.
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

I would have to say the Inquisitor from red dwarf, he can go anywhere any when and completely erase people from time replacing them with an alternative version of their self. He can also take on the persona of the person he is judging to see if they lived a good life or not

Comment

Originally posted by gavo2o View Post
      I would have to say the Inquisitor from red dwarf, he can go anywhere any when and completely erase people from time replacing them with an alternative version of their self. He can also take on the persona of the person he is judging to see if they lived a good life or not
      If he is "omnipotent" he would not need to take on the persona. All the Ancients/Ori need to do is when someone walks into their galaxy, that person's whole life is open like a book to them. That's more omnipotent than take on someone else's persona.
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

how about Q from startrek
        sigpic

Comment

"q"

Comment

goku+vegeta=gogeta they could destroy solarsystems
            sigpic

Comment

Whatever created the Excession from the Iain Banks novel would be a good contender I think.

Comment

A studio executive, because no matter how powerful a character is, should it be in a movie, comic, tv or game, once those exec's turn against it, even the all powerful beings end up disappearing

sigpic

Comment

MONEY. Even those mighty Studio Executives bow down to it.
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
                    MONEY. Even those mighty Studio Executives bow down to it.
                    Well I must admit, I have been bested. I tip my hat to you good sir.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, but money is made of paper (or recycled paper), which comes from Trees!

But Man (including business execs) can easily cut down those trees. How's that for a noodle scratcher?

Comment

But Money dosn't come form trees it comes from cotton
                        So then the Cotton makers have the real power over everyone then?
                        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic
                        So whats the worst that could happen?
                        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Yes, but cotton doesn't get turned into money, it takes time and the government to make it legal tender, and even they love money so much they can't do without it.

All Hail Money, the master of us all.

sigpic

Comment

Ah but Who makes the money? therefore the U.S. Treasury and Mint are the most powerful beings.
                            here is a picture of me at my high school concert
                            look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of disturbing music View Post
                              Ah but Who makes the money? therefore the U.S. Treasury and Mint are the most powerful beings.
                              Well right now the UK pound converts to about 2 dollars, so the UK Mint and Treasury is the most powerful.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X