PDA

View Full Version : Anubis' Fate in Season 8 (Possible Spoilers)

Lord Zedd
September 6th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Is it true that Anubis is still alive.I haven't seen season 8 but I thought he was blwon up in 'the lost city' episode.You saw him screaming when the drones hit the mothership.Was there a stargate abord or a escape pod like in the episode 'homecoming' .That went into hyperspace before the Ha'tak could kill him.Can somebody tell me what will happen to Anubis in season 8?Does that mean if Anubis is alive that his first prime Herak is also alive?I would really like to know !! :)

veneticuss
September 6th, 2004, 12:13 PM
yes it is

btw, so confusing your name. I first thought you were "Anubis" ;)

KayMan2k
September 6th, 2004, 01:34 PM
The thread title ryhms :)

cobraR478
September 6th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Thats great, mate. Whoops, gotta go. I'm late.

Ugly Pig
September 6th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Yes, Anubis survived. Herak probably didn't.

(Anubis didn't escape the explosion, though. He didn't have to. Being a non-corporeal being, it wouldn't really hurt him.)

Teal'c
September 6th, 2004, 03:23 PM

(Anubis didn't escape the explosion, though. He didn't have to. Being a non-corporeal being, it wouldn't really hurt him.)
But it did piss him off, as depicted by the shouting :P

Ancient 1
September 6th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Thats great, mate. Whoops, gotta go. I'm late.
I hate all this rhyming...just something about the timing. :p

Wow! This post got me promoted to the "Royal Guard?" :)

aAnubiSs
September 6th, 2004, 07:01 PM

Wow! This post got me promoted to the "Royal Guard?" :)
You'll be a Royal Guard for a long time :)

LordAnubis
September 6th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Is it true that Anubis is still alive.I haven't seen season 8 but I thought he was blwon up in 'the lost city' episode.You saw him screaming when the drones hit the mothership.Was there a stargate abord or a escape pod like in the episode 'homecoming' .That went into hyperspace before the Ha'tak could kill him.Can somebody tell me what will happen to Anubis in season 8?Does that mean if Anubis is alive that his first prime Herak is also alive?I would really like to know !! :)
He's alive, but really cold...and presumably pissed off. To quote the governitor, "He'll be back!"

Lord Zedd
September 7th, 2004, 10:52 AM

But were did he ran to when the ship was destroyed the first time?In the episode 'homecoming' when Baal and the Ha'taks arrived he said:surrender but Anubis wasn't there anymore than the ship was destroyed and you saw an escape pod going into hyperspace?why did he than that time?I'm glad that he's alive.Unfortunattely Herak didn't.I really liked him.I would love to see a showdown with O'Neill and Herak .I like when O'Neill trys to piss him off hahahaha rember the eye of Ra episode seison 6 O'Neill speaking to Herak ' don't forget to tell him (Anubis) you screwed up again --> love that typical O'Neill

auir999
September 19th, 2004, 02:05 PM
spoiler

since he really isn't human, and not really ascended. well i don't think he can die in any conventional way. His little dark ascended ass was just inhabiting a body, so when it blew up he was just going from piece to piece of his ships (inhabiting them) until he found the i.s.s (international space station) so he went into another officer, and tried to escape through the stargate, so the SGC tricked him and sent him too a freakin freezing planet, which he froze. (not sure if hes dead or just frozen)

Daniel's_twin
September 28th, 2004, 03:51 PM
MAJOR SPOILER!!! Highlight to readNo, Anubis is not dead. Frozen in that guy's body, that's all. In the later episodes of season eight, we find out that he actually got through the gate and is starting a new campaign. He couldn't do anything while in Earth orbit after the blast because of the "others" as Daniel keeps calling the Ancients/Ascendeds.

Hey, I'm Jaffa fodder now! Is this good or bad?

*RA
September 28th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Spoiler:Highlight away
I was always wondering about that frozen bit, just because the body froze, why would he be trapped, should make no diff to him, only problem i seen was him interacting with anything with out that body like the DHD. I wonder how he get off the planet

Daniel's_twin
September 28th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Well, we'll find out soon. :cool:

aschen
September 28th, 2004, 05:56 PM
~~ASCHEN PROPHECY MODE~~

Anubis will go back to Egypt, and go back to being the god of embalming.

~~END PROHECY~~

JK.. He'll rear his ugly head again at some point, and probably have an all out war with Ba'al.

Ancient 1
September 28th, 2004, 08:02 PM
You'll be a Royal Guard for a long time :)
I can see that. I wonder if my life expectancy will allow me to see any further promotions. Hmm....

rmbeast
October 1st, 2004, 06:44 AM
Anubis is a sly devil. He is like the super villian of a scarry movie, he can't be killed.

Janus
October 1st, 2004, 10:28 AM

Oh, stop sliming.
And no more wine-ing
Now I'm in the mood for some dining.

Janus
October 1st, 2004, 10:33 AM
Hey, I'm Jaffa fodder now! Is this good or bad?

No, it being good can't be said.
You might as well be wearing red, because before the end of story you'll be dead.
Which is kind of sad.
Then they'll hand you your hat.
And that will probably make you mad.
But don't get depressed, because that will make you fat.
Was that all, Fred ?

Mr Prophet
October 1st, 2004, 11:57 AM
But it did piss him off, as depicted by the shouting :P

I'd guess he also didn't know he could survive it. I mean, presumably he didn't test the limits of his non-corporeal indestructibility.

"Alright; let's take a break, then we'll try firing the ha'tak vessel's plasma cannons at me."

Can't see it, myself.

No more rhymes now, I mean it.

Anybody want a peanut?

Daniel's_twin
October 1st, 2004, 12:20 PM
No, it being good can't be said.
You might as well be wearing red, because before the end of story you'll be dead.
Which is kind of sad.
Then they'll hand you your hat.
And that will probably make you mad.
But don't get depressed, because that will make you fat.
Was that all, Fred ?

Go ahead and call me stupid, but huh? I never really was able to get into poetry in English class. :cool: