Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anubis' Fate in Season 8 (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis' Fate in Season 8 (Possible Spoilers)

Is it true that Anubis is still alive.I haven't seen season 8 but I thought he was blwon up in 'the lost city' episode.You saw him screaming when the drones hit the mothership.Was there a stargate abord or a escape pod like in the episode 'homecoming' .That went into hyperspace before the Ha'tak could kill him.Can somebody tell me what will happen to Anubis in season 8?Does that mean if Anubis is alive that his first prime Herak is also alive?I would really like to know !!
    Last edited by Lord Zedd; 07 September 2004, 01:58 PM.
    Lord Zedd

Spoiler:
    yes it is

btw, so confusing your name. I first thought you were "Anubis"
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

The thread title ryhms

Comment

Thats great, mate. Whoops, gotta go. I'm late.

Comment

Yes, Anubis survived. Herak probably didn't.

(Anubis didn't escape the explosion, though. He didn't have to. Being a non-corporeal being, it wouldn't really hurt him.)
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig

(Anubis didn't escape the explosion, though. He didn't have to. Being a non-corporeal being, it wouldn't really hurt him.)
            But it did piss him off, as depicted by the shouting

Comment

Originally posted by cobraR478
              Thats great, mate. Whoops, gotta go. I'm late.
              I hate all this rhyming...just something about the timing.

Wow! This post got me promoted to the "Royal Guard?"
              Last edited by Ancient 1; 06 September 2004, 06:48 PM.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                I hate all this rhyming...just something about the timing.

Wow! This post got me promoted to the "Royal Guard?"
                You'll be a Royal Guard for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  Is it true that Anubis is still alive.I haven't seen season 8 but I thought he was blwon up in 'the lost city' episode.You saw him screaming when the drones hit the mothership.Was there a stargate abord or a escape pod like in the episode 'homecoming' .That went into hyperspace before the Ha'tak could kill him.Can somebody tell me what will happen to Anubis in season 8?Does that mean if Anubis is alive that his first prime Herak is also alive?I would really like to know !!
                  He's alive, but really cold...and presumably pissed off. To quote the governitor, "He'll be back!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig

But were did he ran to when the ship was destroyed the first time?In the episode 'homecoming' when Baal and the Ha'taks arrived he said:surrender but Anubis wasn't there anymore than the ship was destroyed and you saw an escape pod going into hyperspace?why did he than that time?I'm glad that he's alive.Unfortunattely Herak didn't.I really liked him.I would love to see a showdown with O'Neill and Herak .I like when O'Neill trys to piss him off hahahaha rember the eye of Ra episode seison 6 O'Neill speaking to Herak ' don't forget to tell him (Anubis) you screwed up again --> love that typical O'Neill
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

spoiler

since he really isn't human, and not really ascended. well i don't think he can die in any conventional way. His little dark ascended ass was just inhabiting a body, so when it blew up he was just going from piece to piece of his ships (inhabiting them) until he found the i.s.s (international space station) so he went into another officer, and tried to escape through the stargate, so the SGC tricked him and sent him too a freakin freezing planet, which he froze. (not sure if hes dead or just frozen)

Comment

MAJOR SPOILER!!! Highlight to readNo, Anubis is not dead. Frozen in that guy's body, that's all. In the later episodes of season eight, we find out that he actually got through the gate and is starting a new campaign. He couldn't do anything while in Earth orbit after the blast because of the "others" as Daniel keeps calling the Ancients/Ascendeds.

Hey, I'm Jaffa fodder now! Is this good or bad?
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Spoiler:Highlight away
                          I was always wondering about that frozen bit, just because the body froze, why would he be trapped, should make no diff to him, only problem i seen was him interacting with anything with out that body like the DHD. I wonder how he get off the planet

Comment

Well, we'll find out soon.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

~~ASCHEN PROPHECY MODE~~

Anubis will go back to Egypt, and go back to being the god of embalming.

~~END PROHECY~~

JK.. He'll rear his ugly head again at some point, and probably have an all out war with Ba'al.

Comment

Working...
                              X