This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for Casting at end of season 8. Possily "Reckoning" 1&2

Jay Acovone will be reprising his role of Kawalsky in a 2 parter at end of season 8! What amazing news! Heres the article from a german website. the translation is bad,but i'm sure you'll gat the gist of it.

"Jay Acovone was present as a guest on the wolf Convention in the past week and it told proudly that he in the 8. Relay will be again to see. It played in the 1. Relay (pilot and whereupon the following episode) the role major Kawalsky, who died then. In the 3. Relay was to be likewise seen he in an episode. He said that he will begin soon with the turning work on a two-divisor, but he did not say, which two-divisor is it. We assume however that it will be Reckoning. With the fact the possibility exists that in Reckoning the way to a paralellen universe is opened again. But nothing is still certain, it is everything only speculations."

Sounds good to me!!!

I used another translator to fix it up a little, i think its a little easier to understnd now.
    Last edited by Butterfly-Dreamer; 06 September 2004, 11:29 AM.
    Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
    Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
    Citizen Joe

damn them germans butchering english like that. that was the toughest read i ever had :-)

Comment

it was origionaly german, but i used google to translate it. you should be damning them, not the germans.
      Citizen Joe

Comment

No but really. You could have translated it better
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Spoilers:

No. Episode Citizen Joe will most likely be a slide-show that will go through the major events of Jack O'Neill and his team during Stargate Expeditions. Therefore, the death of Kawalsky will probably be brought up again.

Comment

I really don't think 'Citizen Joe' will be a two-parter, though. And it's not a "slide-show". A clip show, possibly, but...
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Could you post the original German article for someone who speaks German to translate into something readable? (Stupid online translators)

If it is Reckoning, I'm failing to see where Kawalsky falls in with Oma, Baal and the Jaffa Rebellion

Comment

Maybe he's a clone, maybe he's just wrong,who knows.

I'm thinking he will be in a flash back Jack has of when him and Jack were in the army together.
                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

What planet did they send Kawalsky's brain to? Maybe they cloned him

Comment

I think Jay Acovone could be appearing in a two-parter that will be the season finale, much like Lost City I&II last season. There are only 8 episodes currently listed for last half of season (including Reckoning I&II). That leaves room for another two-parter.

I don't see how Acovone could be appearing in Reckoning I&II, especially since CJ said they were in the middle of filming that when he was interviewed at the Chicago con. Jay Acovone, at least the quote I saw, said he would be filming an episode at the end of the season.

I'm wondering if this is one of the those jumping back and forth in time things, similar to Star Trek:TNG's finale. Or an AU episode.

Last edited by keshou; 06 September 2004, 07:00 PM.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                      I'm thinking he will be in a flash back Jack has of when him and Jack were in the army together.
                      Neither he or Jack were ever in the army.

Comment

it is Reckoning, I'm failing to see where Kawalsky falls in with Oma, Baal and the Jaffa Rebellion
                        Oh, I don't know. Jack wasn't the only one to have a relationship with Kawalsky. Daniel did too. Perhaps he's part of some examination of Daniel's past as he and Oma figure out the ascension thing. Something to do with the events of the movie perhaps?

Just a thought. I'm not keen on Oma eps, so hoping this one is better than it sounds like from all this speculation and spoilers.

Albion
                        Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Heres the original German for whoever asked for it.

"Jay Acovone war als Gast auf der Wolf Convention in der vergangenen Woche anwesend und er erzählte stolz, dass er in der 8. Staffel erneut zu sehen sein werde. Er spielte in der 1. Staffel (Pilot und darauf folgende Episode) die Rolle des Major Kawalsky, der dann gestorben ist. In der 3. Staffel war er ebenfalls in einer Episode zu sehen. Er sagte, dass er bald mit den Dreharbeiten an einem Zweiteiler beginnen wird, doch er sagte nicht, welcher Zweiteiler es ist. Wir vermuten aber, dass es Reckoning sein wird. Damit besteht die Möglichkeit, dass in Reckoning erneut der Weg zu einem paralellen Universum geöffnet wird. Doch noch steht nichts fest, es sind alles nur Spekulationen."
                          Citizen Joe

Comment

I already alerted Darren to this on Saturday and posted in another thread. On Saturday at Wolf's 10th anniversary Jay bounced on stage and the first thing he said was he had been asked back to do the second part of a two parter SG-1 episode. He couldn't elaborate anymore than that except to say he would be reading his old scripts to prepare for the part and never once said anything about it being a different character. The deduction from this is that he has been asked to revise Kawalski and the epi hasn't been filmed yet, but any conjecture as to what episode or what the circumstances are is up to our collective imagination as he had no idea.
                            jan t
                            jan t

Comment

Ok here's my interpretation of the German:

"Jay Acovone was a proud guest at the wolf Convention last week and he told [the audience] that he would be appearing in the 8th season. He was in the first season (the pilot and the following episode) playing the role of Major Kawalsky [who died]. In the 3rd season, he was seen in an episode. He said that he will soon begin filming a two parter, but did not say which two parter it is. We assume however that it will be Reckoning. There the possibility exists that in Reckoning the way to a parallel universe will again be opened. However this is nothing certain, it is only speculation."

Comment

Working...
                              X