Claires Father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claires Father

after watching tonights episode i couldnt help think who claires father is it show next week with her mother telling her father that claire is alive who could it be it looked like nathan patrelli anyone else know who it could be?

no clue, but it would be interesting if its someone we already met. if hes new i cant wait to see what his power is.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

It did look a bit like Nathan's arm, but I'm gonna go with Linderman for now. everything else seems to lead back to him, why not this too?

Comment

Spoiler:
        I believe it's Eric Roberts...Julia roberts Brother in real life who is playing her father. It was annouced a week ago that he is in a upcomming episode. They said he's either her father or her fakes fathers boss.
        Actor
        [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

good article...

http://www.fangasm.com/01television/...res-father.php

*MAJOR SPOILER*
          (if it's true what they speculate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaomTv-rKic (preview)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lAda...elated&search= (canadien preview)
          Last edited by silence; 31 January 2007, 02:28 PM.
          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Spoiler:
            Well we know it's Nathan now, I was really hoping it was gonna be Linderman. How old is Nathan? He must have been pretty young when he fathered Claire.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
              Spoiler:
              Well we know it's Nathan now, I was really hoping it was gonna be Linderman. How old is Nathan? He must have been pretty young when he fathered Claire.

Actually...
              Spoiler:
              Well the person who plays Nathan was born in '65, making him 42. The person who plays Claire was born in '89 making her 17, so he would have been around 25, which is not that young to have kids.
              Weir: He's just a boy!
              Jinto: I am Jinto.
              Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Happiness..... mum, my sister, father, and I all had bets going on who it was. Mum said H.R.G..... Aschen said... H.R.G... dad said Linderman.... and I was like Nathan...they looked at me like I was a nutter.... ... well I guess the Peter/Claire ship is out... though I'm more of a Claire/Zach shipper

Comment

Originally posted by theonebluegecko View Post
                  Actually...
                  Spoiler:
                  Well the person who plays Nathan was born in '65, making him 42. The person who plays Claire was born in '89 making her 17, so he would have been around 25, which is not that young to have kids.
                  Really? Peter and Nathan must be pretty far apart in age then.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    Really? Peter and Nathan must be pretty far apart in age then.
                    Right, I was thinking that Peter was around 25 or 26.
                    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Peter's 26.
                      McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Nathan is probably 36 or 37 at the youngest.
                        I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                          Nathan is probably 36 or 37 at the youngest.
                          He, or at least the actor, is 42. (Oh and as for the person that said Peter was 26, I do not know about the character necessarily but the actor is 30).

Truthfully I am really glad to have found out who is Clair's father. I thought that the ClairxPeter pairings were creepy as is (she is not even 18 yet) so hopefully the new added level of "creepiness" will make it go away all together.
                          Weir: He's just a boy!
                          Jinto: I am Jinto.
                          Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

I remember when Jonas/Cassie was a popular pairing (or as popular as it could be considering it involved one of the most reviled characters in Stargate history ) and being utterly repulsed by it. Same goes for Peter/Claire. Just because you can pair up anyone doesn't mean you should, IMO.

But that's off topic. As for Claire's daddy... I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a pivot point for him.
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't want Nathan to turn evil. That's way too cliche and it'd ruin my appreciation of the show for them to take such an obvious route.

Politicians aren't ALWAYS bad guys,

Comment

Maybe this is why Claire had to be saved to change the future

Without future Hiro's intervention, Claire would have died before finding her birth mother and Nathan would still think she died 15 years ago

But now Nathan knows she's alive and maybe it'll change him for the better. Atleast he won't think Peter was crazy for getting involved in saving Claire, maybe he'll rethink his position on heroics in general
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X