Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which type of episodes are you looking for in Season 4 : Atlantis eps or Team eps?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which type of episodes are you looking for in Season 4 : Atlantis eps or Team eps?

( I'd like to ask the mods if it's possible to have a poll here ? )

I like the team exploring the Pegasus Galaxy ( but at the same time it reminds me too much of SG-1 ), but for 3 years I've been expecting more Atlantis episodes ( underwater
    Spoiler:
    ok we had GUP and more recently Submerssion
    / the mainland maybe ). I love the city itself and I want to find out where the hot scientists hide
    I want to find out what can Atlantis bring to the expedition, the pegasus galaxy and the milky way.

So I'm looking for more Atlantis centered episodes in season 4.

What do you guys think ?
    Atlantis Episodes
    28.24%
    Team Episodes
    12.21%
    Something else
    10.69%
    A mix of them both
    48.85%

Will there be an option of not watching at all?
    sigpic

Comment

I second that question because that is probably what I am going to do...not watching the show anymore. I would loveit more if they would show team and character-centric episodes like Sateda (Ronon-centric) or The Storm (the whole team)
      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
      And he's wonderful.

Comment

I'd like to see more character development stories and exploring the city itself. I mean that thing is huge! You could get some "hot scientist" stories in, some team trapped in a room stories and them finding little toys the ancients left behind or even other people left behind in stasis that were undiscovered till now...could be fun!
        Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
        http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

Can I have both? I like both team eps and Atlantis eps. Maybe we can even have both simultaneously, like A plot team and B plot Atlantis or v.v. Really, I just want well-written episodes regardless of setting - that can't be too much to ask...

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
            Can I have both? I like both team eps and Atlantis eps. Maybe we can even have both simultaneously, like A plot team and B plot Atlantis or v.v. Really, I just want well-written episodes regardless of setting - that can't be too much to ask...
            Don't worry I agree with you on this. But I was more thinking of something like 10 episodes centered on Atlantis and 10 team episodes. But I also want 20 well-written episodes ! Really what do I know ?

Comment

I'll will vote both if there was an option.

Comment

I had to put 'Something else', cause I can't decide between Team eps and Atlantis eps... I want Atlantis Team eps
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I want to have many wraith-episodes
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

both options more exploring the city and team episodes
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Both please!
                      sigpic

Comment

haha Leelakin yes how about a not watching option
                        sigpic
                        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Just asked Skydiver to add : "Both the team and Atlantis episode" ( in the meantime don't vote till it hasn't been added to the poll)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                            haha Leelakin yes how about a not watching option
                            I guess that's "Something else" Because you never know for sure !

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                              I guess that's "Something else" Because you never know for sure !
                              hehe, actually "something else" is like "I want to see another kind of episodes", not none at all. XD
                              But that's okay, maybe we'll start another poll later? Or something. *lol*
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X