Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First "Freak" Episodic Images Released

The CW network has released the official episode description for "Freak"

Clark and Chloe discover that Tobias, a young man who was blinded in the meteor shower and now has the ability to identify "meteor freaks," is being used by Lex to locate people with abilities in order to experiment on them. Lana finds out about Tobias' gift, and fearing he will name Clark as one infected, offers him a cornea transplant in exchange for his silence. However, she is not prepared for Tobias' shocking news.

I will bet any amount of money that Tobias will say her kid is a meteor freak and that Lex is as well. If anything, it will at least finally prove that Clark isn't a meteor freak and perhaps make them start to think Clark is normal rather than hiding what could make them think is a meteor abilities

sigpic

Comment

That part confusses me is "Lana finds out about Tobias' gift, and fearing he will name Clark as one infected, offers him a cornea transplant in exchange for his silence."

Does that mean Lana has found out in a prior episode that Clark is not human?
      Actor
      [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Originally posted by AJZ View Post
        That part confusses me is "Lana finds out about Tobias' gift, and fearing he will name Clark as one infected, offers him a cornea transplant in exchange for his silence."

She hasn't found out, but she does know for a fact he's hiding something and that Chloe knows the secret plus is helping his keep it secret. Lana, and even Lex, know that Clark is hiding something and the logical outcome could be that he was changed by the rocks. Lex has always been interested in Clark, and most recently in other mutants. Chloe had her Wall of Weird, and know she knows his secret so it's possible Lana believes he's got abilities but won't tell her about them, but unknowingly put meteor rocks as the source. For years they've been fighting people with the ability to kill them, yet Clark saves the day and now it's that which they question.

sigpic

Comment

Oooh Smallville is getting a lot better!! This season is really good!!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
            Oooh Smallville is getting a lot better!! This season is really good!!
            I like this season but I'm sooooo sick of the Lex and Lana hate Clark 24/7 thing. I mean I don't get it Clark has saved each of their lives over 100 times yet they still hate the poor guy. I understand Lex is always going to hate clark ala the future. But Lana always hating him is just getting old for me.
            Actor

Comment

Agreed. Clark has done nothing but save that girl since the show began, now she hates him. And, was having second thoughts when she found out about him. She had to be convinced by Lois Lane, the true woman of his dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                The CW network has released the official episode description for "Freak"
                where are the images?

Comment

Yea... I was thinking about that too, since afterall this is called "episodic images released".
                  McKay: "Don't stare, he hates it when people stare."
                  Sheppard: "Am I the only one who thinks it's strange we're working with an alien?"
                  McKay: "Intergatic hyperdrive technology is kind of new to us, so we need his help."
                  Sheppard: "Is he suppose to be naked like that?"

Comment

well i heard massive spoilers
                    Spoiler:
                    lana finds out somehow about clark and that he has some extrodinary DNA
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                      well i heard massive spoilers
                      Spoiler:
                      lana finds out somehow about clark and that he has some extrodinary DNA
                      Spoiler:
                      I think so as well as I stated earlier in this thread.

Originally posted by AJZ View Post

Actor

Comment

No i don't think she finds I just think that she knows that Cloe and Clark are keeping a secret from her so Lana thinks maybe Kryptonite affected clark sumhow and he may be different! So based on that hunch she tries to protect him!! Hahahahaa
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I think that Lana finds out in Crimson, that Clark has abilities, but not that he is Kryptonian, so she figures that it was the meteor's.

Comment

what does lana know?
                            Spoiler:
                            she knows that clark isn't normal. During crimson when clark is dosed on red kryptonite he attackes lex, and lex attempts to stab him with a farm tool (like a knife or somthing) except the tool just bends and buckles upon hitting clark. lana later returns and gets the tool. This is the proof that clark posses super DNA. But she dosen't know that he isn't human, i'll assume she thinks he is a meteor freak.!

HTH

Comment

well the next episode she like investigates this deeper

Spoiler:
                              cos she being stalked by a stalker, and hides in a surpising location, my guess its clarks place
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X