dvd relese dates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd relese dates?

I live in Australia and i desprately want to know when stargate sg1 season 10 is coming out.

I only want to know 3 things where it comes out first, when it comes out first and when it comes out in Australia

hey noown!

First of all welcome to the forum and congrats on your first post!

s10 dvd's should be released sometime around August this year in Aus. This should be close to the first release worldwide coz I dont know of any country that gets them before us.

Also, we Aussies have a few threads here if your interested!
    'Stargate Down Under'
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...29839&page=187
    And 'Calling All Australians' (I cant find the link just yet but im sure you'll find it)
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

thank you so much for that

Comment

If it is the same as last yera the Uk DVDs for SG10 and SGA should be out in Feb or start of March. Can any1 prove this? as if so i need to save some money.
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me
        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
          If it is the same as last yera the Uk DVDs for SG10 and SGA should be out in Feb or start of March. Can any1 prove this? as if so i need to save some money.
          Don't know about the S10 ones yet but the R2 S9 box-set is due out on the 5/2/07, according to play.com, and we usually get the S10 DVDs out a few months after.

Comment

Originally posted by waykins View Post
            Don't know about the S10 ones yet but the R2 S9 box-set is due out on the 5/2/07, according to play.com, and we usually get the S10 DVDs out a few months after.
            ??? I already got the boxset from season 9
            (belgium) regio 2, dutch subtitles

It was around August or September, normally sga is around the same time but this season 2 hasn't been released yet due to some stuff with mgm and sony I guess.

Comment

Working...
            X