PDA

View Full Version : Find the Code Game

Doze
January 23rd, 2007, 06:13 AM
Mamid found a great site that looks like a front for the Horoes show.

http://www.primatechpaper.com/index.shtml
interesting. you need the secret code to get past the "job application" page.
I called their 1-800 number and picked 3 to get their HR department and it gave me a code for the internet:
MP36 but that code would not work for me.
Now this got me thinking, in 112 there was a card given by HMG and he wrote a code on the card. Did they show the card with the number?
So, here's the game.
If They did not show the card or the code then we can start to guess what the code is and after you have tryed some codes come back here and add your codes to the list. When we find out what the code is come back here and tell us all, then everone wins.

I have tried:
mp36
MP36
Heroes

**UPDATE!**
Summery of this topic!
Will put this in the first post at the top.

Just got a new email:

Join the cause!
Don't fall behind. Join the cause. Go to: http://www.samantha48616e61.com now.
I could use your help. If you haven't already done so, go to Primatechpaper.com, fill out an application now and then come back here and follow my trail.

OK, ready? Now go to:

Primatech Paper's "About Us" page. Scroll over the "P" in their logo. Find the helix? Good. Click on it.

Once prompted enter…

Username: bennet
Password: claire

This will bring you to an Assignment Tracker titled subfolder Group C3. These are a guy named Bennet's files.

I believe this "paper company" employee is someone I formally only knew as "the man in the horn-rimmed glasses". He trained me, tested me, and led me to believe he was part of America's CIA. Then he sent me to Africa (Tanzania) and hung me out to dry.

Why? Don't know. That's part of why we're here. I'm looking for some help. I'm looking for some answers.

Before I go further…I digress…

I have a special ability. If it's digital information, I can see it, hear it, navigate it, and manipulate it. I don't need to plug into a desktop of a PDA to do so either. It all just comes to me.

Don't ask me how. It's one of the answers I'm seeking. This Bennet guy may have given me this ability. Injected it into me. Built me this way. Made it "manifest". Maybe it was always in me. Not sure. He also seems to be tracking me.

Want some proof?

I traced a package to that Primatech Paper Company. It was for a pneumatic isotope injector. Please tell me why a paper company needs that?

I think he's either finding or building more people like me. Sending us on missions and poking and prodding us for who knows what.

Want more proof? Check out my file – C3001

Password: HGghx11a

Don't mind my psych report, you can't trust those doctors. What do they know about how I communicate my emotions?!

Anyway, I left a clue buried in my profile. It's the password to get into file C3004. If you found it already, then you're the type of person who's help I could use.

For those of you who use(d) Cliff's notes for book reports…

pswrd: GGeh81zu

This is Gabriel Gray. If you read the papers, you may know him as "Sylar". If you read his file, you'll soon learn he can't be trusted.

He has unhealthy compulsions and is dangerous to my cause. I think he's killing other people who have "special" abilities like mine.

Right now I'm all about finding more people who can help and building a team around Gray is definitely not a good place to begin.

That's it for now. Searching for more. Will keep you posted.

If you have any leads or ideas about who this Primatech Paper Company or HRG guy really are, send a text.

I'll be listening.

Get to know Ted, too: Go to http://www.primatechpaper.com and find the helix. Same place as before. Username: bennet / password: claire. Ted's code: TSntz14b. Remember: Username is always bennet.

**UPDATE!**02/28
Our first plan has gone into effect. Let's get together to observe. Go online to: http://www.samantha48616e61.com

IcyNeko
January 23rd, 2007, 09:14 AM
the code is mt36

Doze
January 23rd, 2007, 09:31 AM
the code is mt36Cool, Just answered there questions for the job app and will post if there is anything to this or not.

IcyNeko
January 23rd, 2007, 09:43 AM
Green plz. :D

Doze
January 23rd, 2007, 09:46 AM
Green plz. :DLOL I am out right now BUT you will be first on my list tomorrow. :D

Iguana775
January 23rd, 2007, 12:29 PM
Interesting. Someone do it and see what happens. :)

Doze
January 23rd, 2007, 04:19 PM
I did and all I got was a form letter that said:
Thank you for your interest in Primatech Paper. We will be in contact once we evaluate your application. If I get anything at all from thom this I will post. :cool:

Doze
January 25th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Employ of the Month:
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8896/sylar20gc.jpg
Found by:
...promotional images from "Distractions" ...HeroSite.net (http://herosite.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=14)

IcyNeko
January 25th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Sooooo either he escapes or he gets reformed? ugh

Doze
January 25th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Sooooo either he escapes or he gets reformed? ugh
LOL! I would pick... escapes over any thing. What I want is one of those hats.

Doze
January 25th, 2007, 12:00 PM
**UPDATE**
Just got a new email from Primatech Paper:

Subject: Important Message from Primatech Paper

Thank you for your interest in Primatech Paper and taking the time to complete our employee application.

We are always interested in unique individuals with special abilities to help us provide the best service to our many clients.

Please retain this email for your records. A Primatech Paper representative will be contacting you in a few weeks with the next steps.

You've received this update because you subscribed to it while visiting www.PrimatechPaper.com.
To unsubscribe, click on the following link: unsubscribe me
***Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your unsubscribe request to take effect.***
You may also unsubscribe by mail. Send your request including your name and e-mail address to:
Primatech Paper "Unsubscribe", 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg. 1360 2nd Floor, Universal City, CA 91608 So, What do you all think this is?

ShadowMaat
January 25th, 2007, 06:06 PM
So, What do you all think this is?
Dunno. Could be like the thing they have on 4400 where you get messages from the various characters during broadcasts. With the Primatech angle it'll be a bit different, of course, but it could still be hints/clues about the ep as it airs.

Or it could be some kind of interactive game thing, although I don't think I have the brain cells to keep up with something like that. ;)

Doze
January 26th, 2007, 05:02 AM
^^ :D ^^
Just a note. There was two questions about a cell phone in the app. and I do not have a cell phone. (Fighting it with all I have) So if someone that has a cell phone out there would put in an app. then we might find out what is going on there. Just a thought.

ShadowMaat
January 26th, 2007, 05:19 AM
^^ :D ^^
Just a note. There was two questions about a cell phone in the app. and I do not have a cell phone. (Fighting it with all I have) So if someone that has a cell phone out there would put in an app. then we might find out what is going on there. Just a thought.

I got a shortened version of the same message you got. They didn't include the bit about "people with special abilities" though. Maybe I failed their test. ;)

The Ori
January 26th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Herr,?

ShadowMaat
January 29th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Got a message.

I'm in & so r u. Go to primatechpaper.com, find the helix, key to rabbit hole.
username:
bennet
password: claire
Get 2 kno me: HGhx11a. Mre 2 come.

Well, I found the helix and after some screwing around I even got the name/password thing to come up, but it didn't seem to do anything.

Guesses?

edit: Ooooo.... works better on IE. Probably because of all the blockers I have on FF. Anyway...

You can access Hana's file, but I think the others are still blocked. Certain letters and numbers in Hana's profile are highlighted: GGeh81zu

Civick
January 29th, 2007, 06:34 PM
I Think i must investigate this :)

ShadowMaat
January 29th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Crap! Just found an email from Primatech. Apparently I don't have the right "skill set" to meet their requirements. *grumble* B*******. They'll be sorry. :P

Doze
January 29th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Crap! Just found an email from Primatech. Apparently I don't have the right "skill set" to meet their requirements. *grumble* B*******. They'll be sorry. :P
Take the test again and this time play nice. Answer them the way you think they want to hear them.

theonebluegecko
January 30th, 2007, 06:08 AM
I also got the email about the files, the interesting thing is that my message is slightly different, but has the same actual information:

Want to try to get into his files too? Go to primatechpaper.com, find the helix hidden in the logo on the 'About us' page.

Enter the username bennet and password claire. The password to get into my file is HGghx11a. Get 2 know me.

kiki_is_my_name
January 30th, 2007, 09:45 AM
hey i know this may be a little off and i don't know if any one said this or not
But isnt matts last name parkman. Matt Parkman is what the mp might mean im in the middle of figuring out the 36 part i think it might be part of his badge number but if any1 can figure it out ill just be happy i could help in any way

ShadowMaat
February 1st, 2007, 03:25 PM
Question: I'm having trouble accessing Sylar's file. I KNOW I'm entering the password right because I cut/pasted it from someone else and entered it and it STILL isn't working.

Any ideas?

Actually, the site in general is giving me a lot of trouble in general. Is the culprit my comp or Primatech? ;)

EDIT: never mind. I was trying to open the wrong file. *headdesk*

SaberBlade
February 1st, 2007, 03:29 PM
What is the Sylar password?

I would like to know and would have no problem testing it.

ShadowMaat
February 1st, 2007, 03:44 PM
What is the Sylar password?

GGeh81zu

And it works fine. My only problem was trying to be sequential and thinking that Sylar's file was immediately under Hana's. Instead it's the last one on the list. *grumble*

SaberBlade
February 1st, 2007, 05:58 PM
GGeh81zu

And it works fine. My only problem was trying to be sequential and thinking that Sylar's file was immediately under Hana's. Instead it's the last one on the list. *grumble*

Thanks.

Have the other two passwords been worked out yet, other than Sylar and Gitelman?

ShadowMaat
February 1st, 2007, 06:07 PM
Have the other two passwords been worked out yet, other than Sylar and Gitelman?

Nope. Not as far as I've seen, anyway. Probably another one (or both) will be unlocked at some point during/after the next ep.

Looks like I was wrong about the messages, though. They're obviously from Hana rather than Claire. Although the textspeak and sentence structure (if you can call anything in textspeak "structured") seems to take about 50 points off her IQ. Ye gods, I wish I'd stuck with the emails instead. At least they're written in complete sentences. More or less.

EDIT: Huh, I really need to check that email account more often. I got the email version of the text message after all. Although I've still been turned down by Primatech for a job. B*******. :P

SaberBlade
February 1st, 2007, 06:13 PM
Do you get charged for the text messages they charge you?

If the episodes are needed to figure out the passwords, have you got any idea how the two known passwords were figured out?

theonebluegecko
February 1st, 2007, 06:37 PM
They charge normal text message fees for the text messages, so it costs whatever you cell phone provider normally provides.

As for the passwords, the first one was sent to people through their emails (after applying using the job application) the other one was, I think, figured out from the text from the girl's profile.

SaberBlade
February 1st, 2007, 06:42 PM
They charge normal text message fees for the text messages, so it costs whatever you cell phone provider normally provides.

As for the passwords, the first one was sent to people through their emails (after applying using the job application) the other one was, I think, figured out from the text from the girl's profile.

I wondered why her profile had several characters standing out from the rest. Never occured to me that it could be another password.

theonebluegecko
February 1st, 2007, 09:18 PM
I wondered why her profile had several characters standing out from the rest. Never occured to me that it could be another password.

I do not think that it would have stood out to me, if not for others noting it. At least on my computer the difference in the highlighted and non-highlighted letters is so suttle that I really have trouble seeing it. The only highlighted letter I saw at first was the "U" at the end because the contrast was more apparent.

Esquin
February 2nd, 2007, 12:21 AM
Ok so we have passwords, but what are all the usernames for the profile files?

ShadowMaat
February 2nd, 2007, 03:46 AM
And in case you didn't figure out the highlighted letters, you get another text message (or email, I suppose) telling you what it is.

So far only Hana and Sylar's files are unlocked.

kiki_is_my_name
February 2nd, 2007, 09:50 AM
i live in canada so the job application didn't work for me but im working on the helix site i have my code searcher thing ( dont know the official name)
going for the codes on every thing but since its taking so much files at once it will be at maximum a week to get codes for everything ill be back when its done

kiki_is_my_name
February 2nd, 2007, 10:17 AM
ok i was on sylar file if u mouse highlight the file there are three boxes on the upper right side of the file those are buttons that go to Primatech Letter, Primatech Page and Primatech print. I dont know what thet mean yet but everytime i click them it says its loaded but with errors on the page. if anyone gets something else let me know email is [email protected]

theonebluegecko
February 2nd, 2007, 07:21 PM
I was wondering, can anyone get the surveillance picture links on Skylar's profile to work?

SaberBlade
February 2nd, 2007, 07:34 PM
I was wondering, can anyone get the surveillance picture links on Skylar's profile to work?

The surveillance images don't work because there are none. At least there were none when I tried.

theonebluegecko
February 3rd, 2007, 09:06 AM
The surveillance images don't work because there are none. At least there were none when I tried.

For me it showed links to the pictures, like there were for the girl, but when I clicked on the links it simply reloaded the page.

SaberBlade
February 3rd, 2007, 03:37 PM
For me it showed links to the pictures, like there were for the girl, but when I clicked on the links it simply reloaded the page.

Yeah, but when you look at what it says, you get

Photo 001 N/A

Photo 002 N/A

Photo 003 N/A

So the images are Not/Available, while the images for Gitelman are;

Photo 001

Photo 002

Photo 003

The page will either reload or just bring you to the top of the page if you try clicking images that are N/A

theonebluegecko
February 5th, 2007, 06:30 PM
New password,

Click on the 3rd icon. C003 User name: bennet Password: TSntz14b
- This will take you to Ted's information file.

It is revealed in his page that C002 is in fact Matt.

Doze
February 6th, 2007, 09:29 AM
**UPDATE!**
Summery of this topic!
Will put this in the first post at the top.

Just got a new email:

Join the cause!
Don't fall behind. Join the cause. Go to: http://www.samantha48616e61.com now.
I could use your help. If you haven't already done so, go to Primatechpaper.com, fill out an application now and then come back here and follow my trail.

OK, ready? Now go to:

Primatech Paper's "About Us" page. Scroll over the "P" in their logo. Find the helix? Good. Click on it.

Once prompted enter…

Password: claire

This will bring you to an Assignment Tracker titled subfolder Group C3. These are a guy named Bennet's files.

I believe this "paper company" employee is someone I formally only knew as "the man in the horn-rimmed glasses". He trained me, tested me, and led me to believe he was part of America's CIA. Then he sent me to Africa (Tanzania) and hung me out to dry.

Why? Don't know. That's part of why we're here. I'm looking for some help. I'm looking for some answers.

Before I go further…I digress…

I have a special ability. If it's digital information, I can see it, hear it, navigate it, and manipulate it. I don't need to plug into a desktop of a PDA to do so either. It all just comes to me.

Don't ask me how. It's one of the answers I'm seeking. This Bennet guy may have given me this ability. Injected it into me. Built me this way. Made it "manifest". Maybe it was always in me. Not sure. He also seems to be tracking me.

Want some proof?

I traced a package to that Primatech Paper Company. It was for a pneumatic isotope injector. Please tell me why a paper company needs that?

I think he's either finding or building more people like me. Sending us on missions and poking and prodding us for who knows what.

Want more proof? Check out my file – C3001

Password: HGghx11a

Don't mind my psych report, you can't trust those doctors. What do they know about how I communicate my emotions?!

Anyway, I left a clue buried in my profile. It's the password to get into file C3004. If you found it already, then you're the type of person who's help I could use.

For those of you who use(d) Cliff's notes for book reports…

pswrd: GGeh81zu

This is Gabriel Gray. If you read the papers, you may know him as "Sylar". If you read his file, you'll soon learn he can't be trusted.

He has unhealthy compulsions and is dangerous to my cause. I think he's killing other people who have "special" abilities like mine.

Right now I'm all about finding more people who can help and building a team around Gray is definitely not a good place to begin.

That's it for now. Searching for more. Will keep you posted.

If you have any leads or ideas about who this Primatech Paper Company or HRG guy really are, send a text.

I'll be listening.
Get to know Ted, too: Go to http://www.primatechpaper.com and find the helix. Same place as before. Username: bennet / password: claire. Ted's code: TSntz14b. Remember: Username is always bennet.

kiki_is_my_name
February 7th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Just found something out about the site in general the site is owned by General Electric Company which in turn is owned by NBC so if anyone can find out something more there, and i f anyone lives near here check it out please

Primatech Paper "Unsubscribe", 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg. 1360 2nd Floor, Universal City, CA 91608

i forgot where it is on the site at this time but yeah

Doze
February 7th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Just found something out about the site in general the site is owned by General Electric Company which in turn is owned by NBC so if anyone can find out something more there, and i f anyone lives near here check it out pleaseGE? Where/how did you hear this?
GE may be looking to sale NBC. Link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250605,00.html

kiki_is_my_name
February 7th, 2007, 11:54 AM
more stuff i found if anyone can make sense of anything plz post it
http://www.superhiro.org/link.php?url=http://www.primatechpaper.com/images/mossad.pdf
and this
http://www.superhiro.org/link.php?url=http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en-ca/v.htm?g=74f149dc-39a4-4980-9bb5-b47454bd876f&f=37&fg=rss
this one has some spoilers so be warned

kiki_is_my_name
February 7th, 2007, 11:57 AM
it was on a other blog http://www.superhiro.org/1-800-prima16-vt1506.html
there are eleven pages i forgot what page but its in there some where

kiki_is_my_name
February 7th, 2007, 12:16 PM
i got these of the IMDB website it may contain spoilers to some people

The licence plate number, NCC 1701, is the same as the registry number of the Starship USS Enterprise from the television series "Star Trek" (1966) in which George Takei appeared as the character Mr. Sulu.

Gabrial "Sylar" Gray (Zachary Quinto) -- Telekinesis (and more?) -- "Sylar" is a serial killer who absorbs the powers of other heroes by killing them and stealing their brains. He credits Chandra Suresh with turning him into the serial killer he is today. He is responsible for many deaths including Charlie, Jackie, Molly's parents, and at some point in the next 6 weeks, Isaac.

Ted has the same mark on his shoulder as Matt, implying that the two are somehow connected.

ShadowMaat
February 7th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Let's stick to the subject of the thread, please. All this stuff about characters being "connected" and who owns what and Trek references on the show has nothing whatsoever to do with the game.

I know that on Hana's website it makes mention of "if you learn anything, tell me" but are we meant to take her literally? I'll have to keep an eye on some of the other Heroes sites and see if anyone actually tries to text info back to "Hana."

EDIT:

*eyes her computer nervously*

Hi Hana. Thanks for replying so quickly. I haven't learned anything of tremendous relevance, yet, but I will certainly let you know if I learn anything.

*eyes mobile nervously*

Not five minutes after I posted my "Gee, I wonder" message I got a text from HANA saying

Reply HANA. I'll be listening.

Did I mention Hana's my favorite? :D

EDIT 2:

Next reply from Hana:

Any leads or ideas about who this Primatech Paper or Bennet guy really are? Snd a txt beginning with LISTEN. Will post best stuff to www.samantha48161e61.com

EDIT 3:

Sent her my theories about HRG. She texted back:

Hey thx. There might b something in there I can use. www.samantha48161e16.com is the place to followup with me.
That's the standard reply to anyone sending her stuff. Will have to watch the site to see if my stuff was good enough to post. ;)

SaberBlade
February 8th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Can anyone tell me how the third password, TSntz14b, was figured out?

Doze
February 8th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Can anyone tell me how the third password, TSntz14b, was figured out?I was email it from www.PrimatechPaper.com
That I started getting emails is why I started this topic. :cool:
Heroes Fan Green to you! :D

SaberBlade
February 8th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Maybe it's just me, but that seems a bit easy.

It's cool they'd just give away 3 passwords like that, but I thought they'd try making it harder, but i'm not going to complain. Nice work.

ShadowMaat
February 8th, 2007, 12:39 PM
It could be this is just the opening stage to sucker people in. One of the messages I got even said, "It won't always be this easy." ;) Whether that's true or not remains to be seen, but frankly I'm kinda lazy, so I appreciate having everything handed to me. While it lasts. :P

Chokito
February 8th, 2007, 01:46 PM
ok so this is what we know so far
no much areally

C3001 is "Wireless" Hana Gitelman, we can look at 3 photos & Mossad File Document
C3003 is "Ted" Theodore Sprague the Nuclear guy & his Scientific Studies Documents are locked
C3004 is "Sylar" Gabriel Gray

we know the first letters of the passwords are made up from their initials
no idea about the rest of the password

i have tried to get into C3002
it comes up with this

.....You have attempted to access a page
.....that you are not authorized to view.
.....Your IP address has been noted.

.....Future attempts to access may result in legal action.

Now
i'm guessing that C3002, is Claude (can't find reference to his last name, might start with R)
which we can't access yet
i also don't think it's been put on the site yet !

Also, maybe we'll get a new info after every new epiosde ???

ShadowMaat
February 8th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Nope. If you read Ted's file you'll see it references Matt Parkman's file... which is C3002. I'll agree that it hasn't been put up yet, though, as when Hana sent the password for Ted's file it took a while before the password actually worked.

And I believe Claude's last name is Raines, meaning his case file would start off CR.

There are people attempting to break the "code" and figure out the password to Parkman's file, but it'd mostly be for boasting value since they wouldn't be able to use it until Primatech/NBC/whatever adds the file to the site.

Chokito
February 8th, 2007, 02:58 PM
yeah i was just going to edit that
i have just been looking at the pages again and noticed it
so it'll start with MP******
i'm trying to figure it out for something to do

ShadowMaat
February 12th, 2007, 04:25 PM
The code to access Matt's file is: MPggtn75x
Hana says it'll be the last file for a while.

Another text says she's found Bennet's access code. Call 1-800-PRIMA16 (774-6216) and enter the access code: 42307#. That sends you to Bennet's voicemail. Here's what she has to say about it:

Tell em u r on 2 him. Just dn't say wht we're up 2. VMs may be mde public @ samantha48616e61.com

I couldn't think of anything clever, myself. I just went with "I'm on to you and I'm not alone." ;)

SaberBlade
February 12th, 2007, 05:19 PM
So you were given Matt's password via text message?

ShadowMaat
February 12th, 2007, 05:21 PM
So you were given Matt's password via text message?
Yup, although I think it also comes via email, eventually. And it's on Hana's website now.

Chokito
February 12th, 2007, 08:04 PM
i haven't received it by email yet :mckay:

so what will be next ???
there's no more files to look at !!!

SaberBlade
February 13th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Speaking of Hana's websites, has anyone got any idea what the URL is supposed to represent?

Another password, a clue to something, who's samantha or just all random?

It is like a login. a name, plus a password length number, however it's two characters too big, so may 48 at the start could be like GHI (4) or TUV (8) and one of those two letter combinations does something different to the site.

Chokito
February 13th, 2007, 12:52 AM
ok this is the info i found

Hana ABILITIES: Can intercept, generate and interpret electronic wireless transmissions.

••CAUTION•• All communication regarding Hana Gitelman should be directed through non-electronic means (no email, text message, instant message, cell phone or land line). Keep all files stored at 4096-bit encryption.

ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange. Computers can only understand numbers, so an ASCII code is the numerical representation of a character such as 'a' or '@' or an action of some sort.

so in the ASCII chart
in hex

H = 48
a = 61
n = 6E
a = 61

so samantha48616e61 is samanthaHana:)

SaberBlade
February 13th, 2007, 12:57 AM
I didn't think it would have been something as simple as ASCII. However, still doesn't explain samantha unless I missed something in her bio.

Chokito
February 13th, 2007, 01:02 AM
i don't think "samatha" means anything
it could be clue to something else
but
on here primatech page
I suspect she is living “off the grid” under an assumed identity
the 48616e61 was the hint to who samatha is

Chokito
February 13th, 2007, 01:47 AM
well i just received my email with the password :cameron:

i was hoping these pages would give as spoilers
i mean i suppose they do
but i've heard of them all before i checked them anyway
bummer :jack_new_anime25:

ShadowMaat
February 13th, 2007, 03:17 AM
In her comic book storyline she chose the name Samantha as part of hew new life/identity.

ShadowMaat
February 13th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Hana's website has been updated with the text messages folks have been sending her. Very small selection so far and mine isn't included. Dammit. :P

kiki_is_my_name
February 15th, 2007, 04:03 PM
my code searcher finished a while ago ive just been lazy to tell u guys i got all the codes but the thing keeps going as if there is more to the website my only guess is that there is another set of these files but i dont see any other buttons other then those primatech letter things in the upper right hand corner of the files

Doze
February 19th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Take a look and see if there is anything here.

Link: http://www.corinthianlasvegas.com/index.shtml

The Corinthian Casino is Las Vegas's top destination resort for the traveler who appreciates both substance and style. As the crown jewel in the Linderman Group's Las Vegas holdings, the Corinthian is designed to meet the demands of discerning guests who have come to expect nothing less than exceptional.
Link: http://www.lindermangroup.org/

Thanks to Marcus117 for the heads up!

ShadowMaat
February 19th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Interesting note: players are being split into two groups, apparently. Only some people are receiving texts regarding the Linderman Group. I think it's safe to assume y'all are the evil b******s the rest of us will be fighting against. :P

SaberBlade
February 21st, 2007, 12:10 AM
Has anyone discovered anything secret on the casino site? and the Lindermangroup.org link doesn't work.

Doze
February 21st, 2007, 06:59 AM
I played a little and only had it through it back to the main NBC site. It may note be added yet. :beckettanime14:

The_Fifth
February 22nd, 2007, 11:21 AM
well... if u play the games and earn money (33000 $ in my case playng poker) you receive an invitation to the titans club

well that's my aport

Doze
February 28th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Our first plan has gone into effect. Let's get together to observe. Go online to: http://www.samantha48616e61.com

SaberBlade
February 28th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Yay, I just got the notice to join the titans club, and joined. It's not like Primatech Papers so you dont need to impress anyone.

Welcome to Las Vegas's premiere player's club!

To start enjoying Titan Club benefits - including a virtual tour of Mr. Linderman's private archives - please complete the form on the left and click "Join Now."

Titans Club Application Form (http://www.corinthianlasvegas.com/club/titan_club_membership.shtml)

--

Or you can use my details.

Linderman Archive (http://www.corinthianlasvegas.com/archive/)

Login: sword

or try directly going to it (http://www.corinthianlasvegas.com/archive/archive.shtml)
--

I like mage 4 of 7, perhaps that's why Linderman wanted to back Nathan

kiki_is_my_name
March 2nd, 2007, 06:38 AM
I started to play games I got to 40000 or something around there and got an invitation But i dont got a cellphone so im using your link

kiki_is_my_name
March 2nd, 2007, 06:50 AM
I got in the only thing i could find was a email in the privacy policy and that again this site is owned by nbc the email [email protected]

SaberBlade
March 17th, 2007, 09:14 AM
I just got an email from the Casino.

Mr. Linderman has released additional artwork to his online archive.
But due to recent events, you will have to visit
http://www.corinthianlasvegas.com and play the Corinthian Casino's FREE games
to gain access to these new images. Thank you for your understanding, and we
hope you will visit us the next time you are in Las Vegas.Looks like we need to play the games to gain the new password. I've retried sword, and it seems what Hiro did has the caused that password to be removed.

Got the new password. Vietnam
Linderman Archive (http://www.corinthianlasvegas.com/archive/)