Find the Code Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find the Code Game

Mamid found a great site that looks like a front for the Horoes show.

Originally posted by Mamid View Post
    http://www.primatechpaper.com/index.shtml
    interesting. you need the secret code to get past the "job application" page.
    Spoiler:
    I called their 1-800 number and picked 3 to get their HR department and it gave me a code for the internet:
    MP36 but that code would not work for me.
    Now this got me thinking, in 112 there was a card given by HMG and he wrote a code on the card. Did they show the card with the number?
    So, here's the game.
    If They did not show the card or the code then we can start to guess what the code is and after you have tryed some codes come back here and add your codes to the list. When we find out what the code is come back here and tell us all, then everone wins.

I have tried:
    mp36
    MP36
    Heroes

**UPDATE!**
    Summery of this topic!
    Will put this in the first post at the top.

Just got a new email:
    Join the cause!
    Don't fall behind. Join the cause. Go to: http://www.samantha48616e61.com now.
    Spoiler:
    I could use your help. If you haven't already done so, go to Primatechpaper.com, fill out an application now and then come back here and follow my trail.

OK, ready? Now go to:

Primatech Paper's "About Us" page. Scroll over the "P" in their logo. Find the helix? Good. Click on it.

Once prompted enter…

Username: bennet
    Password: claire

This will bring you to an Assignment Tracker titled subfolder Group C3. These are a guy named Bennet's files.

I believe this "paper company" employee is someone I formally only knew as "the man in the horn-rimmed glasses". He trained me, tested me, and led me to believe he was part of America's CIA. Then he sent me to Africa (Tanzania) and hung me out to dry.

Why? Don't know. That's part of why we're here. I'm looking for some help. I'm looking for some answers.

Before I go further…I digress…

I have a special ability. If it's digital information, I can see it, hear it, navigate it, and manipulate it. I don't need to plug into a desktop of a PDA to do so either. It all just comes to me.

Don't ask me how. It's one of the answers I'm seeking. This Bennet guy may have given me this ability. Injected it into me. Built me this way. Made it "manifest". Maybe it was always in me. Not sure. He also seems to be tracking me.

Want some proof?

I traced a package to that Primatech Paper Company. It was for a pneumatic isotope injector. Please tell me why a paper company needs that?

I think he's either finding or building more people like me. Sending us on missions and poking and prodding us for who knows what.

Want more proof? Check out my file – C3001

Password: HGghx11a

Don't mind my psych report, you can't trust those doctors. What do they know about how I communicate my emotions?!

Anyway, I left a clue buried in my profile. It's the password to get into file C3004. If you found it already, then you're the type of person who's help I could use.

For those of you who use(d) Cliff's notes for book reports…

pswrd: GGeh81zu

This is Gabriel Gray. If you read the papers, you may know him as "Sylar". If you read his file, you'll soon learn he can't be trusted.

He has unhealthy compulsions and is dangerous to my cause. I think he's killing other people who have "special" abilities like mine.

Right now I'm all about finding more people who can help and building a team around Gray is definitely not a good place to begin.

That's it for now. Searching for more. Will keep you posted.

If you have any leads or ideas about who this Primatech Paper Company or HRG guy really are, send a text.

I'll be listening.

Get to know Ted, too: Go to http://www.primatechpaper.com and find the helix. Same place as before. Username: bennet / password: claire. Ted's code: TSntz14b. Remember: Username is always bennet.
    **UPDATE!**02/28
    Our first plan has gone into effect. Let's get together to observe. Go online to: http://www.samantha48616e61.com
    Last edited by Doze; 28 February 2007, 06:56 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

the code is mt36

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
      the code is mt36
      Cool, Just answered there questions for the job app and will post if there is anything to this or not.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Green plz.

Comment

Green plz.
          LOL I am out right now BUT you will be first on my list tomorrow.
          Doze Out...

Comment

Interesting. Someone do it and see what happens.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I did and all I got was a form letter that said:
              Thank you for your interest in Primatech Paper. We will be in contact once we evaluate your application.
              If I get anything at all from thom this I will post.
              Doze Out...

Comment

Employ of the Month:
                Spoiler:

Found by:
                Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                ...promotional images from "Distractions" ...HeroSite.net
                Doze Out...

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Sooooo either he escapes or he gets reformed? ugh

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Sooooo either he escapes or he gets reformed? ugh
                    LOL! I would pick...
                    Spoiler:
                    escapes over any thing.
                    What I want is one of those hats.
                    Doze Out...

Comment

**UPDATE**
                      Just got a new email from Primatech Paper:

Subject: Important Message from Primatech Paper

Thank you for your interest in Primatech Paper and taking the time to complete our employee application.

We are always interested in unique individuals with special abilities to help us provide the best service to our many clients.

Please retain this email for your records. A Primatech Paper representative will be contacting you in a few weeks with the next steps.

You've received this update because you subscribed to it while visiting www.PrimatechPaper.com.
                      To unsubscribe, click on the following link: unsubscribe me
                      ***Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your unsubscribe request to take effect.***
                      You may also unsubscribe by mail. Send your request including your name and e-mail address to:
                      Primatech Paper "Unsubscribe", 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg. 1360 2nd Floor, Universal City, CA 91608
                      So, What do you all think this is?
                      Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                        So, What do you all think this is?
                        Dunno. Could be like the thing they have on 4400 where you get messages from the various characters during broadcasts. With the Primatech angle it'll be a bit different, of course, but it could still be hints/clues about the ep as it airs.

Or it could be some kind of interactive game thing, although I don't think I have the brain cells to keep up with something like that.

Comment

^^ ^^
                          Just a note. There was two questions about a cell phone in the app. and I do not have a cell phone. (Fighting it with all I have) So if someone that has a cell phone out there would put in an app. then we might find out what is going on there. Just a thought.
                          Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                            ^^ ^^
                            Just a note. There was two questions about a cell phone in the app. and I do not have a cell phone. (Fighting it with all I have) So if someone that has a cell phone out there would put in an app. then we might find out what is going on there. Just a thought.
                            I got a shortened version of the same message you got. They didn't include the bit about "people with special abilities" though. Maybe I failed their test.

Comment

Herr,?
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X