Claires Real Mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claires Real Mother

From what i saw from the new episode trailer a phone is ringing the whole and claire picks up to see that it is her mother which i think is Jessalyn Gilsig from nip tuck it would make sense. Because her character was stated to have powers and if she is the mother of claire why not have powers right.

Saw this bit of info...

Spoiler:
    we know about Claude, The invisible Man, is joining to crew. But except Claude, we may have a new female hero too. Guys from SpoilerFix thinks that, this new hero might be played by Jessalyn Gilsig, who is formerly played Gina Russo in Nip/Tuck

New character alert! A new female hero is joining the cast for a mini arc, and this person’s power is unlike anything we’ve seen on the show so far. All I’ll say is, she’d come in very handy on Survivor. -

from here http://www.heroesrevealed.com/tag/jessalyn-gilsig/

I wonder what her power can be? anyone wanna guess?

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

you mean hana gitelman? no, shes being played by Stana Katic and will have the ability to mentally intercept electronic communications, ie email, phone calls, text messages.

Comment

Ohh, can't wait!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Spoiler:
          Well I don't know if this has been told to any one yet but as far as Claires real dad word from the mill is that Eric Roberts is going to be playing him,,, Woot!
          Actor
          [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Originally posted by Xornok View Post
            you mean hana gitelman? no, shes being played by Stana Katic and will have the ability to mentally intercept electronic communications, ie email, phone calls, text messages.
            Wow that's a really useful power, provided you don't have to actually survive or stop a badguy or anything like that.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
              Wow that's a really useful power, provided you don't have to actually survive or stop a badguy or anything like that.
              She has military training which can help with that. It's all in the comic at NBC.com. She can also send out signals too. She can send messages and even mess with computer systems. Hana uses her power to set off a buildings fire sprinklers to create a brief distraction. Oh, and I think she can also break through codes.
              *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
              Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Well, we got to see Claire's mom. Cool power too. She can
                Spoiler:
                make and control fire.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

claire is supposed to have died in a fire along with the rest of her family, her mom can make fire...maybe not control it or claire could have been kept by her biological parents, unless they are in on giving claire away.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    make and control fire.
                    Spoiler:
                    I really can't wait to see what Eric Roberts- her father can do...
                    Actor

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      make and control fire.
                      I agree.

Spoiler:
                      LOL I wonder if she burned the husband alive heheheh. You have to admit with that kind of active power you really don't want to mess with her.
                      sigpic

Comment

what is really interesting is ... how long ago did people start to get powers?
                        was it in our genes all the time? or couple centuries?
                        did HRG (or whoever he is working for) find a way to somehow "kick-start" powers in people?

we can assume that samurai who owned that sword was a hero ... now we see that there were people with power one generation before current ones ...

as for Claire's mom ... cool power ... great scene ...
                        Can't wait for next week ...
                        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by AJZ View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I really can't wait to see what Eric Roberts- her father can do...
                          Anyone else think maybe it's Linderman?
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                            Anyone else think maybe it's Linderman?
                            Yup that's what I was thinking.
                            Actor

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                              what is really interesting is ... how long ago did people start to get powers?
                              was it in our genes all the time? or couple centuries?
                              did HRG (or whoever he is working for) find a way to somehow "kick-start" powers in people?

we can assume that samurai who owned that sword was a hero ... now we see that there were people with power one generation before current ones ...

as for Claire's mom ... cool power ... great scene ...
                              Can't wait for next week ...
                              I was thinking:
                              Spoiler:
                              I read some where that there will be a epi were they flash back to the start of why HRG does what he does.
                              Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Working...
                              X