PDA

View Full Version : Claires Real Mother

Furlings187
January 22nd, 2007, 07:58 PM
From what i saw from the new episode trailer a phone is ringing the whole and claire picks up to see that it is her mother which i think is Jessalyn Gilsig from nip tuck it would make sense. Because her character was stated to have powers and if she is the mother of claire why not have powers right.

Iguana775
January 23rd, 2007, 12:51 PM
Saw this bit of info...

we know about Claude, The invisible Man, is joining to crew. But except Claude, we may have a new female hero too. Guys from SpoilerFix thinks that, this new hero might be played by Jessalyn Gilsig, who is formerly played Gina Russo in Nip/Tuck

New character alert! A new female hero is joining the cast for a mini arc, and this person’s power is unlike anything we’ve seen on the show so far. All I’ll say is, she’d come in very handy on Survivor. -

from here http://www.heroesrevealed.com/tag/jessalyn-gilsig/

I wonder what her power can be? anyone wanna guess?

Xornok
January 24th, 2007, 05:36 PM
you mean hana gitelman? no, shes being played by Stana Katic and will have the ability to mentally intercept electronic communications, ie email, phone calls, text messages.

The Ori
January 26th, 2007, 06:04 AM
Ohh, can't wait!

AJZ
January 27th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Well I don't know if this has been told to any one yet but as far as Claires real dad word from the mill is that Eric Roberts is going to be playing him,,, Woot!

jds1982
January 29th, 2007, 07:35 AM
you mean hana gitelman? no, shes being played by Stana Katic and will have the ability to mentally intercept electronic communications, ie email, phone calls, text messages.

Wow that's a really useful power, provided you don't have to actually survive or stop a badguy or anything like that.

Space Monkey52
January 29th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Wow that's a really useful power, provided you don't have to actually survive or stop a badguy or anything like that.

She has military training which can help with that. It's all in the comic at NBC.com. She can also send out signals too. She can send messages and even mess with computer systems. Hana uses her power to set off a buildings fire sprinklers to create a brief distraction. Oh, and I think she can also break through codes.

the fifth man
January 29th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Well, we got to see Claire's mom. Cool power too. She can make and control fire.

2ndgenerationalteran
January 29th, 2007, 11:42 PM
claire is supposed to have died in a fire along with the rest of her family, her mom can make fire...maybe not control it or claire could have been kept by her biological parents, unless they are in on giving claire away.

AJZ
January 30th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Well, we got to see Claire's mom. Cool power too. She can make and control fire.

I really can't wait to see what Eric Roberts- her father can do... :)

travis
January 31st, 2007, 02:18 AM

I agree.

LOL I wonder if she burned the husband alive heheheh. You have to admit with that kind of active power you really don't want to mess with her.

silence
January 31st, 2007, 04:59 AM
what is really interesting is ... how long ago did people start to get powers?
was it in our genes all the time? or couple centuries?
did HRG (or whoever he is working for) find a way to somehow "kick-start" powers in people?

we can assume that samurai who owned that sword was a hero ... now we see that there were people with power one generation before current ones ...

as for Claire's mom ... cool power ... great scene ...
Can't wait for next week ...

jds1982
January 31st, 2007, 07:28 AM
I really can't wait to see what Eric Roberts- her father can do... :)

Anyone else think maybe it's Linderman?

AJZ
January 31st, 2007, 09:22 AM
Anyone else think maybe it's Linderman?

Yup that's what I was thinking.

Doze
January 31st, 2007, 10:34 AM
what is really interesting is ... how long ago did people start to get powers?
was it in our genes all the time? or couple centuries?
did HRG (or whoever he is working for) find a way to somehow "kick-start" powers in people?

we can assume that samurai who owned that sword was a hero ... now we see that there were people with power one generation before current ones ...

as for Claire's mom ... cool power ... great scene ...
Can't wait for next week ...I was thinking: I read some where that there will be a epi were they flash back to the start of why HRG does what he does.

silence
January 31st, 2007, 12:16 PM
I was thinking: I read some where that there will be a epi were they flash back to the start of why HRG does what he does.

it's obvious by now that powers didn't start in this generation ... they aren't the first, it's just that there are more .. and Papa Suresh had help from human genome project to locate them ..

Doze
January 31st, 2007, 12:36 PM
it's obvious by now that powers didn't start in this generation ... they aren't the first, it's just that there are more .. and Papa Suresh had help from human genome project to locate them ..I am thinking there was something that triggered it to start at a higher number than normal and it has to do with HRG in some way.

silence
January 31st, 2007, 12:57 PM
I am thinking there was something that triggered it to start at a higher number than normal and it has to do with HRG in some way.

yes, brother lemming, i agree. ;)

The Ori
January 31st, 2007, 06:14 PM
Wow, its really getting very interesting, TPTB have done a great job getting these very cool actors and actresses on guest appearances!!