Please help (ep. line in the sand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help (ep. line in the sand)

Hum... ive only just seen the first 4 minutes but WHEN did sam get a hold of a merlin-made weapon?! i dont understand...

Actually that gadget first showed up in Season 9 and was the cornerstone of the episode, Arthur's Mantle.

My point of confusion revolves around the fact that in Arthur's Mantle, the device made people only disappear...and now it apparently makes everything within a set radius to move to another dimension.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
      Actually that gadget first showed up in Season 9 and was the cornerstone of the episode, Arthur's Mantle.

My point of confusion revolves around the fact that in Arthur's Mantle, the device made people only disappear...and now it apparently makes everything within a set radius to move to another dimension.
      That confused me a bit aswell but Sam has great abilities in Ancient tech and I'm sure she'll expalin it if there is time.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The scientists working on it between "Arthur's Mantle" and "Line in the Sand" managed obviously to access a lot more functions and possibilities to use this device.
        And they had the generators to boost its range.
        That's all folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwin View Post
          The scientists working on it between "Arthur's Mantle" and "Line in the Sand" managed obviously to access a lot more functions and possibilities to use this device.
          And they had the generators to boost its range.
          Indeed! That sounds quite plausible to me.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X