This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Battlestar Galactica Movie Speculation Thread

well some of you folks may know that Battlestar Galactica is going to get a movie, its going to be direct to dvd, its on the main site (at the moment) but im sure most of you know how to use the search button

so what do you think it will be about, because it's going to be made with or without a known fourth season, i hope they find Earth or get close

What do you guys (and gals) think its going to be about or what would you like to see in it?

Locutus
    (now known as Ennex)
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

I speculate it's gonna suck!!
    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

It's not a movie if it's not shown in theaters. Nothing you can say will change my mind.

That's right MPAA!!! I'm not pirating movies cuz I didn't get it from the movie theater! Muhahahahahahah!!!

Ahem, jokes aside I'd love to see a BSG movie. The series is great and therefore the movie must rock (cuz that's how Hollywood works! LOL).

Comment

The movie will probably be a filler to plug the gaps between another year jump between s3 and s4.

If there is no s4, then i'll assume they find Earth. I'm sure the writers have considered a 'plan B' incase BSG got cancelled, this could be it...

Any idea on when the movie is being sold?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Guybrush II View Post
          The movie will probably be a filler to plug the gaps between another year jump between s3 and s4.

If there is no s4, then i'll assume they find Earth. I'm sure the writers have considered a 'plan B' incase BSG got cancelled, this could be it...

Any idea on when the movie is being sold?
          well its a direct to dvd movie....it will be like the SG-1 movies and have the budget and time of like 2-2 and a half episodes worth...........so if they take there time and they are starting in march.....expect in October if not way earlier
          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

If there is no season 4 than there is no movie.

And the movie is not gonig to deal with the seaso finale, it will be backstory to some story that could happen in season 4.

Comment

Working...
            X