Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major SPOILERS for Stargate SG-1 MOVIES!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major SPOILERS for Stargate SG-1 MOVIES!!!!

Spoiler:
    “Stargate: The Ark of Truth”

As SG-1 searches for an Ancient artifact which they hope can defeat the armies of the Ori, they learn more Ori ships are about to be sent through the supergate to launch a final assault on Earth. Daniel discovers that the artifact, the Ark of Truth, may be in the Ori home galaxy, and SG-1 embarks aboard the Odyssey to find it, and pre-empt the attack. The IOA has a plan of their own and SG-1 ends up in a distant galaxy fighting two powerful enemies.

“Stargate: Continuum”

While SG-1 attends the execution of Ba’al, the last of the goa’uld system lords, Teal’c and Vala inexplicably disappear into thin air. Carter, Daniel and Mitchell race back to a world where history has been changed: the Stargate program has been erased from the timeline. As they try to convince the authorities what’s happened, a fleet of goa’uld motherships arrives in orbit, led by Ba’al, his queen, Katesh, (Vala) and his first prime, Teal’c. SG-1 must find the Stargate and set things right before the world is enslaved by the goa’uld.

So exciting!!! I cant wait until its in theatres!!!
    Found from http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?cat=3

Umm..kinda old?
    Feel free to check my homepage (sorry its finnish): Atrain Design

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mckay View Post
      Spoiler:
      “Stargate: The Ark of Truth”

As SG-1 searches for an Ancient artifact which they hope can defeat the armies of the Ori, they learn more Ori ships are about to be sent through the supergate to launch a final assault on Earth. Daniel discovers that the artifact, the Ark of Truth, may be in the Ori home galaxy, and SG-1 embarks aboard the Odyssey to find it, and pre-empt the attack. The IOA has a plan of their own and SG-1 ends up in a distant galaxy fighting two powerful enemies.

“Stargate: Continuum”

While SG-1 attends the execution of Ba’al, the last of the goa’uld system lords, Teal’c and Vala inexplicably disappear into thin air. Carter, Daniel and Mitchell race back to a world where history has been changed: the Stargate program has been erased from the timeline. As they try to convince the authorities what’s happened, a fleet of goa’uld motherships arrives in orbit, led by Ba’al, his queen, Katesh, (Vala) and his first prime, Teal’c. SG-1 must find the Stargate and set things right before the world is enslaved by the goa’uld.

So exciting!!! I cant wait until its in theatres!!!
      Found from http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?cat=3
      That sounds brilliant can't wait, where did you get the source from.
      sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

erm....it's not going to be in theatres. they're going to be straight to dvd with a possibility of them being shown on television. they're going no where near a cinema.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

And since we have several threads to discuss these movies, i'm gonna shut this one down an invite folks to take the convo there please
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X