Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here catch the new season of Rome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here catch the new season of Rome?

I think its the best show on tv at the moment. Of course t can;t replace the stargate shows but the season two premier was awesome. What do you follks think?

it is a very good show. I love it

waht i like, ok last season, pullo, as adorably inept as he was, was very much subordinant to verenus. But i think the opposite is gonna be true this season. pullo is very much in charge, at least right now.

Rome is a cracking good show, rich characters, no one seems to be 'safe' or immune and the interactinos are so much fun.

caesar's assassination seems destined to turn everything on its ear and turn all the characters a full 180.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I agree about Pullo. However I think it will only last until Verenus comes to grips, mourns or just gets past what happened with his family. I imagine Pullo would rather be the subordinate, less resposibility. It doesn't really matter which happens to me, it will be entertaining either way. I do like how efficient they are at killing when they are together. The last scene in teh season 2 premire was great.

Mark Antony is possibly the best pimp ever.

Octavian is my favorite character. That kid is wicked smart.

Its funny, I've refrained from brushing up on Roman history so as not to spoil the any aspects of the show but I read spoilers here with impunity...wierd.

Comment

well, i think it's already divulged from history. did caesar and cleo's child really survivie that long? I'mnot sure how old he was when he was killed. (course, it's really pullo's child, isn't it?)

nice twist at the end with verenus' children...and octavian is there so he can recognize and save them.

one tidbit i think i remember, i THINK octavian was known for being a brilliant nutbar. Brilliant but insane. Might have the wrong person though.

sigpic

Comment

i caught some of the last season, it looked good, what channel is it on?

Comment

it airs sunday night. with repeats mon, wed, thu and sat and sun before the new one

it's very good, but deserves its R rating, language, vioence and nudity prevale as the plot demands, so don't watch it with the kids

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X