X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S10E13 The Road Not Taken (SPOILER'S)

thought id make this

Spoiler:
    An Exsperiment goes wroung leaving Carter trapped in a Parallel Reality where martial law has been enforced and the Earth is under Attack from the Ori

this is what is showing on my SKY+ Planner Info. sounds very intresting it's a good thing that they have a new ZPM to power then ancient outpost

They got the ZPM sometime between 10x12 and 10x13. It's ("The Return (part II)" spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    one of the 3 left behind by the Ancients and/or Asurans in "The Return (part II)".

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      They got the ZPM sometime between 10x12 and 10x13. It's ("The Return (part II)" spoiler)
      Spoiler:
      one of the 3 left behind by the Ancients and/or Asurans in "The Return (part II)".
      Yes i watch Echoe's last night thats where they sent 2x ZPM's to earth (The return Part2) 1 for the ancient outpost and also 1 for the ship forgot how to spell it's name

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfTheLantian View Post
        Yes i watch Echoe's last night thats where they sent 2x ZPM's to earth (The return Part2) 1 for the ancient outpost and also 1 for the ship forgot how to spell it's name
        Oddyssey. Sounds like a good episode. We may finally see, what the world will be like with a public Stargate program, without any manipulative aliens Other than the Ori
        Last edited by beale947; 18 January 2007, 02:58 AM.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

we may even see what drones can do against an ori ship!!
          sigpic

Comment

Though this epsiode is really just another version of: 'There, but for the Grace of God.'

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by beale947 View Post
              Oddyssey. Sounds like a good episode. We may finally see, what the world will be like with a public Stargate program, without any manipulative aliens Other than the Ori
              We may indeed I am looking forward to this.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Same here, my friend. Same here indeed.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

McKay is gonna be in this one too!!!!!!
                  'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Yes, it sounds like a very interesting episode.

Comment

Originally posted by beale947 View Post
                      Though this epsiode is really just another version of: 'There, but for the Grace of God.'
                      Well, if they're gonna rehash, at least they picked a good one. And on a total weird side note, David Kemper got the story credit for that one. He also produced a show called Farscape.

Ironic, isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
                        Well, if they're gonna rehash, at least they picked a good one. And on a total weird side note, David Kemper got the story credit for that one. He also produced a show called Farscape.

Ironic, isn't it.
                        Ironic indeed. Also yes TBFTGOG is a great episode to rehase and IMO necesarry for the Ori storyline.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                        X