This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Zone Mag interviews Ben Browder

During a break of filming series/season finale episode Unending, Ben talks about the fast paced production of Stargate SG-1. Talking about the special 200th episode of SG-1 brought out the sci-fi fan boy in Ben. Having read William Shatner’s book and grown up with the series, Ben has a lot of respect for the cast of Star Trek.

Ben has really enjoyed his time working on Stargate SG-1, and now Ben's story telling skills are now being noticed in the Stargate world. One of the upcoming episodes is based on a story line suggested by Ben!

You can find this article at www.BenBrowderPortal.com
    sigpic

Thanks for the head's up! I didn't realize there was a new TV Zone Stargate special out this month.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Some days ago, I noticed by accident that a new TV Zone Special was supposed to come out on the 17th. (Morjana, I miss you.)

I ordered my copy yesterday, which will need a couple of weeks to arrive, but the web edition isn't out yet (and www.BenBrowderPortal.com is in the legal gray area).

Here's what the official website says: http://www.visimag.com/uk/acatalog/V...___79_223.html

TV Zone Special #74, Stargate Seasons' Ends 2007
      (Reference #TS74)
      Scheduled publication date January 17 2007

In 132 pages

We take a look at the second part of SG-1's last season, #10, and Atlantis Season Three
      We interview:
      • Ben Browder
      • Amanda Tapping
      • Chris Judge
      • Michael Shanks
      • Claudia Black
      • Beau Bridges
      • Morena Baccarin
      • Torri Higginson
      • Jason Momoa
      • Dan Payne
      Plus…! Extensive Season Previews for both series and behind the scenes with the Atlantis effects team, all with exclusive images, and...
      TV Zone's reviews of the seasons so far…

With…
      24 New Season Star Kiefer Sutherland fills us in on what’s to come in Season Six
      Lost We talk to actor Michael Emerson, who plays Others leader Ben
      Spooks/New Street Law On Set Lisa Faulkner, the shortest-lived of the Thames House team, recalls her brief stint on the spy drama, and discusses her new role as a hot-shot lawyer on New Street Law…
      Alien Nation Exclusive Creator Kenneth Johnson reflects on how Science Fiction can hold a mirror to reality
      Return of the Saint Exclusive Actor Ian Ogilvy looks back, and reveals why he doubts there’s any future for the character
      Prison Break We present our complete and comprehensive episode guide to the first season of the jail-break drama
      The Last Word The bell is tolling for Stargate SG-1… but what were its finest moments?

Price: £5.99
      No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
      (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
        Thanks for the head's up! I didn't realize there was a new TV Zone Stargate special out this month.
        You're very welcome. I'm new to posting on this board and I thought some might appreciate knowing the new TV Zone magazine is out. It's awesome and positively loaded with good stuff.

Stargate fans will love this issue!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the news guys!

Comment

Working...
          X