PDA

View Full Version : Heroes officially renewed for second season!

ToasterOnFire
January 17th, 2007, 08:55 PM
The news came out today:

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=a6d47c86-fbd1-4931-96c0-da7dc1a8641a&entry=index

Woot! :D

Doze
January 18th, 2007, 06:41 AM
Great News!! This leaveís more time for a good story ark for next year.

Trek_Girl42
January 18th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Awsomeness! :D

silence
January 19th, 2007, 11:23 PM
I just found out and ran straight here to post it... seems i wasn't first to get the news :)

yeeeeehaaaaaaa....

/does happy lemming dance

Doze
January 20th, 2007, 09:57 AM
/does happy lemming dance
By the way. Love the new Stargate Lemming sig. Smile every time I see this one. :D

Commander Jumper
January 20th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Woot!

DONNA BOOTH
January 20th, 2007, 02:21 PM
woohoo glad to hear it:sheppard: :teyla:

Trek_Girl42
January 20th, 2007, 03:47 PM
By the way. Love the new Stargate Lemming sig. Smile every time I see this one. :D
What's a "Lemming"? :confused:

Gwin
January 21st, 2007, 08:07 AM
In this case something really absurd.

on topic:

This are great news. :D Although I hope first that the rest of season 1 is as great as the first half before looking forward to a season 2.

AJZ
January 21st, 2007, 09:32 AM
Great News. I'm happy NBC is giving Heroes a huge chance. IMO it's the best new show of the season and I can't wait for the ever evolving storyto continue.

silence
January 21st, 2007, 09:50 AM
What's a "Lemming"? :confused:

clicky the linky in my sigy ;)

Commander Jumper
January 22nd, 2007, 03:31 AM
T.V. Guide has been giving me scoops about the new season..... from what I've read a second season will be good...if the rest of this season follows what I've read......

silence
January 22nd, 2007, 10:55 AM
T.V. Guide has been giving me scoops about the new season..... from what I've read a second season will be good...if the rest of this season follows what I've read......

well... all they have to do is keep what they be doing so far... and with second season secured, i am sure they'll think of even better things ...

HEROES!!!!!
:D

Doze
January 22nd, 2007, 11:55 AM
well... all they have to do is keep what they be doing so far... and with second season secured, i am sure they'll think of even better things ...

HEROES!!!!!
:D
+Plus+ Keep it out of Sci Fi's hands.

One thing I am afraid of is that right now we are in a character development over story. Donít get me wrong I LOVE the mystery of who they all are. But there is a lot of the story that is being push forward with this mystery. Now looking past this year I really donít want there to be this hanging total confusion about everyone of the main characters. Iím not even sure, at this point, who the main characters are. Will they just come together this season to save the world and then a new group will start next season? If they stay, then the show will have to be more story driven and less character development which would be a deferent feel to the show all together. I am not saying this would be a bad thing, I would get board with not being told why some things are the way they are, it is that I do not see the way the story is presented staying the same.

Easter Lily
January 22nd, 2007, 01:50 PM

Sounds terrific... :)
As long as they don't feel the need to drag out storylines and flog dead horses. It's annoying when a show starts off well and then the writing loses focus and direction trying to prolong the inevitable.

Iguana775
January 22nd, 2007, 05:52 PM
awesome!

MB.Eddie
January 27th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Great news. I can see this show shining over a few seasons. Great cast, and direction that can be taken :)

the fifth man
January 29th, 2007, 06:32 PM
I'm so happy that this show will be getting a second season. I was kind of concerned that it wouldn't catch on with enough people. I'm sooo glad I was wrong.