Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes officially renewed for second season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes officially renewed for second season!

The news came out today:

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...1a&entry=index

Woot!

Great News!! This leave’s more time for a good story ark for next year.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Awsomeness!

Comment

I just found out and ran straight here to post it... seems i wasn't first to get the news

yeeeeehaaaaaaa....

/does happy lemming dance
        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
          /does happy lemming dance
          By the way. Love the new Stargate Lemming sig. Smile every time I see this one.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Woot!

Comment

woohoo glad to hear it
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                By the way. Love the new Stargate Lemming sig. Smile every time I see this one.
                What's a "Lemming"?

Comment

In this case something really absurd.

on topic:

This are great news. Although I hope first that the rest of season 1 is as great as the first half before looking forward to a season 2.
                  That's all folks.

Comment

Great News. I'm happy NBC is giving Heroes a huge chance. IMO it's the best new show of the season and I can't wait for the ever evolving storyto continue.
                    Actor
                    [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                      What's a "Lemming"?
                      clicky the linky in my sigy
                      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

T.V. Guide has been giving me scoops about the new season..... from what I've read a second season will be good...if the rest of this season follows what I've read......

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                          T.V. Guide has been giving me scoops about the new season..... from what I've read a second season will be good...if the rest of this season follows what I've read......
                          well... all they have to do is keep what they be doing so far... and with second season secured, i am sure they'll think of even better things ...

HEROES!!!!!
                          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                            well... all they have to do is keep what they be doing so far... and with second season secured, i am sure they'll think of even better things ...

HEROES!!!!!
                            +Plus+ Keep it out of Sci Fi's hands.

One thing I am afraid of is that right now we are in a character development over story. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE the mystery of who they all are. But there is a lot of the story that is being push forward with this mystery. Now looking past this year I really don’t want there to be this hanging total confusion about everyone of the main characters. I’m not even sure, at this point, who the main characters are. Will they just come together this season to save the world and then a new group will start next season? If they stay, then the show will have to be more story driven and less character development which would be a deferent feel to the show all together. I am not saying this would be a bad thing, I would get board with not being told why some things are the way they are, it is that I do not see the way the story is presented staying the same.
                            Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                              Sounds terrific...
                              As long as they don't feel the need to drag out storylines and flog dead horses. It's annoying when a show starts off well and then the writing loses focus and direction trying to prolong the inevitable.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                              X