This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading ep. on this site?

Hi,is there a place on this webside u can download the episodes,and if there isnt,why?! I live in Norway so i dont have the Sci-Fi channel

Posting links to places to download eps is AGAINST the forum rules!

Have you ever heard of COPYRIGHT?????
    My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

no need to bite Sonic's head off...

Sonic, I dont think there is anywhere on this site to download information, but there are other sites people know of. This thread will give you information you need.
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...nload+episodes

Comment

You signed up to this site just to ask that? bad enough asking for eps.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by S0f4
          no need to bite Sonic's head off...

Sonic, I dont think there is anywhere on this site to download information, but there are other sites people know of. This thread will give you information you need.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...nload+episodes
          You should help cut down on downloading of episodes by not just tellnig everyone, they should wait/buy the dvds.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic
            Hi,is there a place on this webside u can download the episodes,and if there isnt,why?! I live in Norway so i dont have the Sci-Fi channel

We don't host episodes on this website.
            And we dont' allow addresses of download sites to be posted here either.

All i can suggest is that you use the search engine and look for a download site. Unless someone wishes to e-mail you the information privately
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

OK folks, need to settle just a bit . This is indeed a heated issue, but GateWorld Forum policy dictates we treat every user with tolerance.

Ultimately GateWorld cannot condone episode downloading, for obvious reasons of copyright. The link above is a valid one for an active thread on this issue. To that end I'm going to close this particular thread. Again, please refer to the link above.

Thanks, everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X