Clear All

"Who's Your Daddy?" Childhood's End Spoilers

Childhood's End Spoiler

S>

P>

A>

C>

E>

I was just wondering what everyone thought of the way McKay interacted with the children that were sent to 'observe' him and what kind of father he might make.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

I almost forgot about that!!!
    That was like one of (if not the) funniest scenes I have ever seen on Stargate.

*200th Post* (Super-Soldier!!! )
    Last edited by puddlejumper747; 05 September 2004, 09:51 AM.
    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

yea, that was pretty funny!
      I think the situation would be funny with most adult characters, but with McKay it is extremely funny because of his "I'm smart, you're not, go away" superior attitude...
      McKay as a father... wow... that would be interesting to see! I am sure he would (hopefully) change a bit to get into the fatherly role...

Comment

I'm waiting on the writers to give him some kids. He shows some flashes of comapssion and empathy from time to time. If he'd just get rid of that snotty attidute he'd be a wonderful parent. It would make up for the miserable childhood he had himself.
        "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Haha i remember that scene! So funny

McKay doesn't have much patience for people who dont see eye to eye with him (like the kids.) He probably doesn't have much patience for kids either because they're "dumb" He did soften up a bit towards them and give them his precious chocolate though. Then again the kids were quite annoying always asking why? why? why? why? I know I would have told them to shut it.

McKay being a father? I think if he looses his impatience he could be a good father. He does show compassion in many episodes we've seen so far. It would be interesting to see.
          Last edited by S0f4; 06 September 2004, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rihannsu
            I'm waiting on the writers to give him some kids. He shows some flashes of comapssion and empathy from time to time. If he'd just get rid of that snotty attidute he'd be a wonderful parent. It would make up for the miserable childhood he had himself.
            He would probably be expecting them to be creating ZPMs for their 6th grade science projects!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              He would probably be expecting them to be creating ZPMs for their 6th grade science projects!
              haha so true!

Comment

Working...
              X