Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Plot Info On Several Upcoming Episodes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Plot Info On Several Upcoming Episodes!

Well, it's been pretty quiet around here lately. The truth is, on our end we're just so busy working on various episodes, there's hardly time to post about them. So technically if us being quiet it's a good sign.

But today shall be the day on which the silence is broken, as we've got some new episode info for you.

3.10 "...Shall We Not Revenge?"
    Picking up where "Resurfacing" left off, Bay'lar finds himself being tortured for information by Che'ralak. However, he soon comes to realize that for Che'ralak this goes far beyond the aquisition of information -- it's personal.

Meanwhile, Callen and the rest of Horizon-1 visit the Bentari homeworld, in the hopes of finding a peaceful solution out of the situation.

3.12 "Pursuit"
    This episode will feature the return of several recurring characters, including Loral and Dureg. We'll also finally get to see the Enoly Regent, who's only made off screen appearances in last season's "Preemptive Strike."

The final moments of the episode might end up being some of the most memorable moments of the series.

3.14 "Adrift"
    After an experiment goes horribly wrong, Sivea, Chase, Christine, Tom and Yusuf find themselves having to fight for their survival.

- The episode features some great moments between Sivea and Christine, and it will take a closer look at their relationship

- Something from Grant's past is revealed

- Might possibly contain some of the most powerful moments of the series to date; that being moments between two of the characters, to be precise

3.16 "Together We Stand"
    - This episode will feature some heavy parallels to events going on in today's world

- It's about a rescue mission

- Something huge will happen; something that will change things forever

- It will give us a harsh and very real look at the horrors of war, like we haven't seen it before on Stargate

- A character we haven't seen since Season Two will return in this episode

And to top it off, I figured I'll also toss out one or two new episode titles. One of them being "When Death Do Us Part", and the other is "The Allure of Atlas". The latter one will feature something we usually see on Stargate: Atlantis.

In the next few days, we'll also be announcing the release dates up until 3.15. It's pretty safe to say, though, that new episodes will resume on February 1st with "...Shall We Not Revenge?" And the great news is: there will be no mid-season hiatus this time.

Well, there you go. Hopefully this'll be enough to get a few discussions going again.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Adrift kinda sounds like a "Grace group therapy" episode
    And I have been missing the Enholy, but I guess there's just too much else going on to keep them in the foreground.

The Allure of Atlas contains something we normally see on SGA? Well my guess is the Wraith, but I suspect that is too easy... (I'll just wait til Rhu has a guess then copy him, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be right then )

Together we Stand (Divided we Fall) sounds ominous, should be pretty cool, I enjoy the darker eps. And it will be good to get more Grant back story, you guys have been promising it for ages...

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
      Adrift kinda sounds like a "Grace group therapy" episode
      And I have been missing the Enholy, but I guess there's just too much else going on to keep them in the foreground.
      Yeah, with the Vorian War going on, the Enoly have been looming in the background for a while. This is most likely due to their massive loss of their biosphere and everyone on it. However, those worried that a new main villain race emerges every season can rest assured that the Enoly will be back in full force.

Originally posted by Alchemist
      The Allure of Atlas contains something we normally see on SGA? Well my guess is the Wraith, but I suspect that is too easy... (I'll just wait til Rhu has a guess then copy him, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be right then )
      Actually, he already knows, as do a few others. Alex mentioned it somewhere else, although I forget where, so the answer to that is already public.

Together we Stand (Divided we Fall) sounds ominous, should be pretty cool, I enjoy the darker eps. And it will be good to get more Grant back story, you guys have been promising it for ages...
      Indeed, we'll get a good look at the Grant character not only in "Adrift," but also in the episode before it: "Mediation."
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
        The sets of Atlantis. Basically, another Atlantis city. Thanks for the confidence, though.

I have to say, I think I'm pretty certain by now of the plot of the other episode that he named - "When Death do us Part."

Comment

Gee, I wonder why that is.
          Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
            The sets of Atlantis. Basically, another Atlantis city. Thanks for the confidence, though.

I have to say, I think I'm pretty certain by now of the plot of the other episode that he named - "When Death do us Part."
            Yeah, i have A very good idea on what When death do us part is.

I for one am really looking forward to Together we Stand, if that episode lives up to the name it is going to be a fantastic episode. I mean the tiltle name just sounds so powerful, that I will be disapointed if it is not a good episode. It just has to be good. And it sounds it from what you mentioned. Also vaguley looking forward to Pursuit, although, not as much as "Shale We Not Revenge." And I think the titles of this season is as good an indication as any to indicate that Horizon is going form, "In times of despair" to being 'in times of being toatally scrwed.' I mean you have, "When Death do us part" "Together we Stand" "...Shale we not revenge." And to an lesser extent "Countdown" I am really looking forard to the rest of the season, and this hiatus we are on is killing me, I miss my Horizon intake, thankfully it returns next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              Yeah, i have A very good idea on what When death do us part is.
              In case anybody's wondering, this will be our second freelanced episode. Josh (Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia) will be penning this one, which explains why he's "pretty certain" as to what it's about. Interesting that you also have some theories, Foley.

Originally posted by Col.Foley
              I for one am really looking forward to Together we Stand, if that episode lives up to the name it is going to be a fantastic episode. I mean the tiltle name just sounds so powerful, that I will be disapointed if it is not a good episode. It just has to be good. And it sounds it from what you mentioned.
              Alex is making progress with the white draft of "Together We Stand," so I'll be reading it myself soon. The outline showed signs of it being a truly wonderful episode, and we'll be careful to be sure that it lives up to the hype.

Also vaguley looking forward to Pursuit, although, not as much as "Shale We Not Revenge." And I think the titles of this season is as good an indication as any to indicate that Horizon is going form, "In times of despair" to being 'in times of being toatally scrwed.' I mean you have, "When Death do us part" "Together we Stand" "...Shale we not revenge." And to an lesser extent "Countdown"
              Yeah; we also have some potential titles for the season finale arc (which has become a tradition now; 4-5 episodes at the end of the season that relate to each other and build to a final climax) that sound pretty doom-and-gloom. We've got lots in store.

Originally posted by Col.Foley
              I am really looking forard to the rest of the season, and this hiatus we are on is killing me, I miss my Horizon intake, thankfully it returns next week.
              Yeah, won't be long now. Thenext hiatus will probably be after 3.15 "The Inner Voice." We're going for a few moderate sized hiatuses instead a mondo one in the middle of the season.
              Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Also vaguley looking forward to Pursuit,
                Vaguley? It's easily one of Mike's best episode. And the second part just rocks.

But I don't blame you, seeing as we haven't really talked about what in the world the episodes are actually about. And why would part two be called "Mediation?" Hmmm.

I am really looking forard to the rest of the season, and this hiatus we are on is killing me, I miss my Horizon intake, thankfully it returns next week.
                We'll be back with new episodes a week from Thursday, which will be February 1st. Then there'll be another three week break after "The Inner Voice," before the rest of the season will air without any further breaks.

That's the plan. And since we've just started mapping out the finale arc (that's right, we shall have a finale arc), we'll definitely be able to keep that schedule.

Comment

Helo again, these points come form reading your blog.
                  One I still have a feeling that Together we stand will be a fantastic episode. However I now wonder if you might be doing to much with the episode, it sounds like a very busy and epic storyline so far. However I still get the feeling that you might do to much for one script, and one episode, to show to much of war. And
                  Spoiler:
                  This being a Zach episode

Which I don't like his character as you well know. I can see how you can make this work. But I think that as you even indicated in the blog that you had to edit alot out. So look forward to the episode, hopes it lives up to the hype. In fact I am looking forward to this ep the most, except for I was looking forward to A Pleaseant little trip, and you did not disapoint on that one.

Comment

Helo again, these points come form reading your blog.
                    One I still have a feeling that Together we stand will be a fantastic episode. However I now wonder if you might be doing to much with the episode, it sounds like a very busy and epic storyline so far. However I still get the feeling that you might do to much for one script, and one episode, to show to much of war. And
                    Spoiler:
                    This being a Zach episode
                    Well, the first draft is done. Currently I'm at the stage where I work over a draft a couple of dozen times before finally turning it in. And I have to say, it's a very tight episode. There is a lot going on, but it all fits in very well.

Interestingly enough we were thinking about making it a 90 minute episode early on, because we ended up with a 24 page outline. But looking at the script, I think as 90 minutes it would have draged on a bit. So I'm very, very satisfied with it in its current form.

And...

Spoiler:
                    It's not what I'd call a Zach episode. It's just a big episode for his character, because he's got some what I believe are great moments in the episode.

Comment

Working...
                    X