This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line in the sand

ok i'm watching this now i think were meant to assume that sam picked up merlins device as they have apparently been using it to test making objects invisable to the ori, this was explained very very poorly and daniel hasn't even been mentioned so far.

Anyway the episode so far ( 8 mins in) has had landry reveal to the team he wants sams device to cover an entire village to protect it from the ori. SG1 head to the village and sam sets up her device which she doesn't think will work cos shes never covered something this big before. It appears to work at first with the village dissapearing, but during a celebratory meal we see a flash and assume the cloak has gone

ADD BREAK

will update every few mins

Back at the SGC, we learn there was a power dissruption which shut off the device, sam does not think she can fix it, the villagers refuse to leave after SG1 suggest they evacuate. Tealc is in the village and we see the ori fly over in ships. The ori drop a device on the floor that allows ring transports to come down and send in troops, omg tealc just threw a grenade at them lol was quite funny, a hreat gun fight going on now with sg1 and the villagers fighting the ori. sam just got shot by a ori staff weopen, badly injured

Comment

I BEG YOU ALL NOT TO WATCH THIS EPISODE. I HAVE TURNED OVER THE TV AFTER THE FIRST FEW MINUTES DUE TO THE MAJOR STORYLINES MISSED, AND SPOILERS BEING REVEALED ABOUT THE MISSING EPISODES!

Sky One have made a serious c*ck-up here!

Comment

DON'T THINK ANY EPS HAVE BEEN MISSED DUDE ITS JUST BEEN EXPLAINED VERY POORLY

Sams on the floor by the device mitchell shot the guy who was about to kill sam , sams shouting instructions to mitchell to activate the device, we see a flash but only the buildiing sam , mitchell and the device are in, toman, vals husband arrives whose now a commander he takes everyone hostage and orders his troops to kill all the villagers infront of vala, he takes vala away, mitchells treating carter whose badly hurt. ok vala is on the ori ship talking to toman , bit of a moment going here between vala and toman, who leaves the room telling vala she will embrace origin or die

Comment

Originally posted by JezBrooks View Post
          I BEG YOU ALL NOT TO WATCH THIS EPISODE. I HAVE TURNED OVER THE TV AFTER THE FIRST FEW MINUTES DUE TO THE MAJOR STORYLINES MISSED, AND SPOILERS BEING REVEALED ABOUT THE MISSING EPISODES!

Uh Line in the Sand is what is supposed to have aired in episode order!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

the ori have
            Spoiler:
            rings

Comment

what's been missed exactly? Everything seems fine to me.

Spoiler:
              Those portable ring platforms are kool, the fighters look kool aswell
              All looking good so far.

Comment

no this is the correct ep

Comment

The bounty has daniel in it, so they couldnt have played that today. I have been waiting for this one for ages. Its been really quite good, ori fighters Next week will be the shroud and then bounty. Tomin's back
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                    The bounty has daniel in it, so they couldnt have played that today. I have been waiting for this one for ages. Its been really quite good, ori fighters Next week will be the shroud and then bounty. Tomin's back
                    the ori fighters manover very similar to wraith darts

Comment

How come they havent mentioned Daniel being missing? IT going good so far, and it looks like someon is gonna miss a good ep.

p.s. the Ori have always had rings.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Toman is explaining origin to vala who asks him how many hes killed to try and convinve him its wrong. Toman hit vala cos he was annoying her YAYYY. Tealc is captured by the ori as one of the villagers rats him out to the ori after they threaten to burn the village down. Vala tells toman the truth about the ori who leaves

Comment

Originally posted by crompton20 View Post
                          DON'T THINK ANY EPS HAVE BEEN MISSED DUDE ITS JUST BEEN EXPLAINED VERY POORLY
                          If that really is the case, then no damn wonder Sg-1 is going downhill - just see the poll in this forum - the top rating is for Writers getting the show cancelled! The start really didn't make sense!

Comment

Just a quickie for the SJ shippers, Sam's password is "Fishing" hehehehe

Comment

just to be sure the episode is playing right now with 20mins left till its over?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X