This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Stargate Story!

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL STORRY LINE BUT SOMETHING THAT I THOUGHT OF WHILE PONDERING A WAY TO SAVE STARGATE

Back-story:
    There was an ancient race known as the “tel-ron”(flexible name) that was an enemy of the Ancients/Alterans (in the milky-way galaxy). The Tel-ron were masters of spy and sneak techniques , and also were formidable enemies for the Alterans in numbers and technology.
    Soon, the ancients began to master how to ascend. The Tel-ron became curious and began to investigate. Using their crafts if spy and sneak, they found the notes and plans on the way to match energy levels with matter, using brain waves, and thus ascension. They attempted to do this, but using this process, the Alterans would block the transmission to the ascended relm.
    So, the Tel-ron began to create “ascension machines” to get them around the blocks that the Alterans had put in place. Soon enough, the entire Tel-ron race had followed suit of the Alterans and ascended. This began an ascended war.
    ***Present times***
    We have often wondered why the ancients/alterans do not help us with the “mortal matters”; Here is the reason: The Alterans are busy keeping the Tel-ron away from the “humans” now inhabiting the mortal realm. So, if the Alterans interfere with us by helping us, the Tel-ron would wipe the mortal realm out for good.
    ***mortal realm***
    Meanwhile, sg-1 is attempting to find a means to destroy ancient beings. When they do find it, it is accidentally activated, and the Alterans that are ascended in our galaxy flee to mortality, but they also bring the Tel-ron with them (unwillingly).
    Thus giving us the new story line and problem.

This is just a basic outline of something i was thinking could extend the show. Please feel free to fill in more!
    Last edited by stargateanubis14; 22 January 2007, 09:35 AM.

IS ANYONE GOING TO REPLY OR NOT!?
    This isn't a bad storyline...is it?

Comment

Well...the begining was kinda like what we have now with the Ori. But if the Tel-ron were so advanced as you said wouldn't we have found traces of their existance already (granted they were sneaky)? There must've been some references over the course of SG-1 exploring the Galaxy, maybe in the Atlantis database? So you might want to include that in your story.

Though I must admit the whole descending part was quite brilliant but does that mean there's no one stopping the Ori now?

Just my 2 cents.
      "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

I had thought about the fact that we would find traces of their existance, so i came up with several different ideas (some lame):
        1) When they ascended, they transformed entire city full's of thier race with the machines (remember, the Tel-ron use machines to ascend, so ANYTHING could ascend) Thus, leaving nothing left once they dissapeared.
        2) Other cultures have built over their area's/planets, or the natural formation of the worlds had covered up everything(remember this was several billion years ago) Thus when SG-1 goes to a planet that looks to be humanoid-void, they are really walking on top of the ancient run-over civilization of the tel-ron.
        3) Their cultures and parts of technology were adapted by the goa'uld millions of years ago, so the orrigional Tel-ron things are no longer "unique"

The idea of the atlantians having something in their database would defy why they aren't interfearing with us...but i suppose a "rebel ascended" could slip the info in there.

And "gykun", thank you for your 2 cents (worth more like 10! )

Comment

so are the tel-ron the "Ga ould ancients"?

story sounds good.
          Say No to M.R.S (mathew reily syndrome)

Comment

Why wont you write the story and we will review what you got.
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Well...I dont really have a full story, but rather the basics that are seen here! This is why i have posted it here in hope that someone else would come along and have some wonderful ideas that would expand the story. (I just had an idea and hoped that it would spark something in someone!)

So lets here some more ideas!
              One detail that i have recently thought of was that the Tel-ron have rebuilt a gate so that it has 10 chevrons(with the final one being for ascention)
              Here's the plan for how it works!(it's a lot like math graphing functions)
              ***1st-6th chevron are for calculation of destination
              ***7th-8th chevron are for calculation of galactical destination
              ***9th-10th chevron are for level of ascention (wave length of the energy that they ascend into)

Now...I know that there are people out there that are asking "what about the point of origin?" Well the answer is simple! You return to the same address that you are dialing out of! Within the destination chevrons, there are settings for reflection (which means just a point of reference in space) and then there are the points of inflection (which actually redirects the matter/energy stream to where it needs to go! (Always calculating that the traveler is going to return home.)

Questions anyone?

Comment

There are only 9 chevrons but that theory for the 9th one is a good one, i hope the 9th chev is resolved in one of the movies

Comment

I don't think that the movies will resolve the 9th chevron because that is too big of a topic.
                  Spoiler:
                  It has been suggestions that a 3rd show might be coming! This might be included in this new series(if it appears)

But thank you for liking the ide!

Comment

Originally posted by stargateanubis14 View Post
                    Well...I dont really have a full story, but rather the basics that are seen here! This is why i have posted it here in hope that someone else would come along and have some wonderful ideas that would expand the story. (I just had an idea and hoped that it would spark something in someone!)

So lets here some more ideas!
                    One detail that i have recently thought of was that the Tel-ron have rebuilt a gate so that it has 10 chevrons(with the final one being for ascention)
                    Here's the plan for how it works!(it's a lot like math graphing functions)
                    ***1st-6th chevron are for calculation of destination
                    ***7th-8th chevron are for calculation of galactical destination
                    ***9th-10th chevron are for level of ascention (wave length of the energy that they ascend into)

Now...I know that there are people out there that are asking "what about the point of origin?" Well the answer is simple! You return to the same address that you are dialing out of! Within the destination chevrons, there are settings for reflection (which means just a point of reference in space) and then there are the points of inflection (which actually redirects the matter/energy stream to where it needs to go! (Always calculating that the traveler is going to return home.)

Questions anyone?
                    For example:
                    If you dial P4X-639 from Earth. You have 7 chevrons where the 7th is the point of origin. The other six allow you to position the destination in the three-dimensional space, yes they rebuilt it so this is no longer valid, but you always need the point of origin.

Why would they rebuild the gate to perform such function anyway?
                    Would be probably much easier to create a new device, naquadah is afterall old stuff.
                    Gods are not allknowing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, they might want to do this so that they could evac off of a ship that is being attacked/destroyed, w/o having to do anything but go through the gate off of the ship. (Just a thought!)

Comment

EDIT:Never mind!

(I had something about furlings but I found out we already had met them!)

Comment

New idea...what would happen if the ori all descended because of the san'gral (or something like this). IT is the same idea as the Tel'ron, but the ori. Or the ori could have called themselves the "tel'ron" before they ascended. This would allow us to go further into the culture of the ancients and the "ori". (also a possible idea for post-season 10/revive SG-1)

Or, is this just a stupid idea?

Comment

Okay... After seeing tonights episodes, i think my storyline is even more possible! We now know that on atlantis, the alterans (ancients) were working on machines to advance the ascention stage. What happens if the Tel'ron actually completed it? They could have ascended via the machines, and then the rest is stated above.
                            Also, the idea of someone descending is now possible... with the san'gral in the Ori galaxy, possibly wiping out the Ori, there may have been an enemy like the tel'ron that moved over to that galaxy for protection. They may have had "ascended scouts" in the Milky Way galaxy, then told the Tel'Ron in the "Ori" galaxy to descend. Hmmmm...wonder if this is something the producers have ever thought about?

Comment

Working...
                            X