Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
    Didn't they cancel SG-1 before the 200th episode even aired?

Sure wish I knew what SCIFI was thinking.
    Yeah, they did:

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=650

I was thinking in terms of "who needs SGA's 100th ep when we've got SG-1's 200th ep?" though.

But who knew back then Skiffy/TPTB would mess with SGA because a 10-YEAR-OLD show didn't get its 11th season? Honestly, if I knew back then what I know now, I know I wouldn't feel any sympathy whatsoever for SG-1.
    sigpic

Comment

Didn't they cancel SG-1 before the 200th episode even aired?

Sure wish I knew what SCIFI was thinking.
      Yeah but the decision came when it already finished filming and I don't think Skiffy would just cut off the season in the middle.

As much as it pains me, I wish that SGA didn't go for season 5 in this state. Something tells me Carter will stay after that as well. And as much as it pains me, I think they're going to kill Elizabeth off.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
        Yeah but the decision came when it already finished filming and I don't think Skiffy would just cut off the season in the middle.
        Were they finished filming? I thought they had 1 or 2 episodes yet to film at the time. Hmmm....

Comment

Were they finished filming? I thought they had 1 or 2 episodes yet to film at the time. Hmmm....
          I meant the 200th ep

Comment

LOL! I'm confused! (j/k)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              LOL! I'm confused! (j/k)
              Me too.

Comment

They will cancel atlantis and then I will laugh at JM because, woops... fans were right after all!

Comment

...and because he is a <snip>!
                  sigpic

Comment

And because the addition of Carter and Keller isn't enough...they now also have to add a new male role for Teyla's love interest http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...d=41951&type=0 .

Original cast?? What's that??
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
                      They will cancel atlantis and then I will laugh at JM because, woops... fans were right after all!
                      I think it's fascinating because even the people who are convinced that S4 will be the BEST season are acting like they are probably going to cancel the series. I wouldn't be surprised if the show did get canceled or renamed: Watch This Until Our New Show Comes Out.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        And because the addition of Carter and Keller isn't enough...they now also have to add a new male role for Teyla's love interest http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...d=41951&type=0 .

Original cast?? What's that??
                        I get a '404 Not Found' when I click the link. You might want to check into that.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I get a '404 Not Found' when I click the link. You might want to check into that.
                          This is the right URL: http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=41951

Comment

Thanks Dana! Who knew copy and pasting could be so difficult?
                            sigpic

Comment

I find that a little disappointing, another love interest *yawn*, and what are we to assume that they are going to kill of the Athosians, given that the child is meant to be "the last of her kind", but why should that suprise me like they haven't killed off enough characters and races on both shows
                              Oh no but wait, this is character development

As I see more and more spoilers I am struggling to find reasons why S4 will be worth watching.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                                I find that a little disappointing, another love interest *yawn*, and what are we to assume that they are going to kill of the Athosians, given that the child is meant to be "the last of her kind", but why should that suprise me like they haven't killed off enough characters and races on both shows

Oh no but wait, this is character development
                                *giggles @ bolded part* Love your sarcasm. It's like the quote from RCC about Carter and Weir: "The change needed to be made." Erm, dude, WHY?

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                                As I see more and more spoilers I am struggling to find reasons why S4 will be worth watching.
                                Oh yes, "s4 is gonna be the best season evah OMG".

Comment

Working...
                                X