Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think only AT signed for an extra year... Heck, if all SG-1 cast members had one more year of contract, there would be no SGA cast left, I suppose.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      I think only AT signed for an extra year... Heck, if all SG-1 cast members had one more year of contract, there would be no SGA cast left, I suppose.
      Then you would be thinking wrong then.
      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        Then you would be thinking wrong then.
        Would I?
        sigpic

Comment

RealmofX is right, MS was the only SG1 cast member not to sign for a potential S11 it seems, BTW he did say not too long ago that he hadn't been asked to do Atlantis anyway.

If I have this right I believe AT said that TPTB exercised an option in her contract to get her to do Atlantis. Wether the rest of the SG1 cast excluding MS had the same option or contracts that didn't include Atlantis, who knows?

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

So TPTB's favoritism for Carter/AT is crystal clear. Cause MS, per instance, could cross to SGA without the need to downgrade/ditch original SGA cast members. Heck, even Carter could do it, but I guess they plan to make her the banner for the "new and improved" Atlantis. Go figure!
            sigpic

Comment

So TPTB's favoritism for Carter/AT is crystal clear. Cause MS, per instance, could cross to SGA without the need to downgrade/ditch original SGA cast members. Heck, even Carter could do it, but I guess they plan to make her the banner for the "new and improved" Atlantis. Go figure!
              dont you mean "spanner"
              sigpic
              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                poor torri
                Poor Torri.

Poor us!!!!!

Comment

Poor Atlantis! It will sink again!
                  sigpic

Comment

And if the "new and improved" Atlantis sinks, it will drag the third series down with it also.

If they had treated SGA as its own show from the get go and not as a companion piece to SG1, maybe they wouldn't be scrambling now to shore it up. Not that I think it needed any help, and certainly not the "help" TPTB have envisioned.
                    sigpic

Comment

And no Elizabeth to go back and save them like she did before.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

If you ask me, Atlantis should pull a Babylon 5 and break away from Earth. That would be an interesting way to recapture some of that season 1 feeling and to re-energize the series, IMO. Cause, quite frankly, Earth, IOA and SGC are SGA's doom. Carter would be kicked out, of course.
                        sigpic

Comment

Is there a betting pool on Atlantis' cancellation?
                          I'm waging a fiver on 5 eps into season 4 when Skiffy make their grand announcement of bye bye Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
                            Is there a betting pool on Atlantis' cancellation?
                            I'm waging a fiver on 5 eps into season 4 when Skiffy make their grand announcement of bye bye Atlantis.
                            Actually I think Skiffy will want to have the 100th ep, therefore season 5 is very probable. Then...who knows?

Comment

Well, BSG won't have its 100th ep, so I'm not sure this kind of stuff really matters to Skiffy, not after SG-1's 200th ep anyway. But, yeah, who knows?
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, BSG won't have its 100th ep, so I'm not sure this kind of stuff really matters to Skiffy, not after SG-1's 200th ep anyway. But, yeah, who knows?
                                Didn't they cancel SG-1 before the 200th episode even aired?

Sure wish I knew what SCIFI was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X