Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    And there wasn't even the need to. The computer didn't freeze or crash.
    Maybe TPTB have a Windows 95 computer with a 266 processor. The greatness of the past three seasons were too much for their computer to handle.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Maybe TPTB have a Windows 95 computer with a 266 processor. The greatness of the past three seasons were too much for their computer to handle.
      I don't want to think about the 0101's we're going to get in the next season then...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
        Just a thought here...

stargate atlantis scored 37% to win best show and rodney one best character.

im right, right....so how can sga not have gelled or need resetting obviousley if its winning awards against heroes and 24 ect it must have been doing something right!

so i ask why is it being reset and why are we loosing the original characters that contributed to this win ? was carter on board when we won? i think not!!

nothing can and will make me believe in the Keller character, if i wouldnt take advice from someone recently who tried to sell me a mortage who looked that age im hardly going to believe she has the experience and knowledge needed for that position.

next year i wonder if sga will win again and if so how much will it loose/win by.

what do you guys think?
        That's my opinion. All SGA characters are amazing and deserved to have the same opportunity SG-1 characters had. It's really saddening to see the writers treating SGA as a crappy extension of SG-1 when the show had all the elements in place to beat SG-1.

BTW, read the first pages of this thread to see what the "first evolution" of "antis" said about these cast changes back in January. Awww, it's quite amusing how some people underestimate the fans and their opinions.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          So they're making Carter and Keller the banner for the "new and improved" Atlantis. IMO, that's offensive not only for the SGA characters who are not there anymore, but also for those who are still there. It seems a bunch of SGA haters took over the show indeed.
          agreed

Anyone who has ever made Jell-o knows that if you keep opening the fridge door, your jello will never set. Someone, put a lock on that door!
          hehe

Originally posted by stclare View Post
          nothing can and will make me believe in the Keller character, if i wouldnt take advice from someone recently who tried to sell me a mortage who looked that age im hardly going to believe she has the experience and knowledge needed for that position.
          its not the age thing that i don't like... i never really cared for her in other shows and not in SGA as elia. Now she is replacing my carson... though its not her fault per-say...i will never like her for that reason.
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I don't want to think about the 0101's we're going to get in the next season then...
            I can see it now...the return of dos:

DEL c:/sga/weir.dr
            c:/sga/carson.dr
            copy carter.sg1+carter.sga

Maybe someone should send the command
            FORMAT c:/sga/season4

OK, I'm done being a nerd now.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
              This is an *anti* thread. Thus meaning *anti* posts only about Atlantis.
              Ok let me try....

I hate the fact that Weir may possibly be recurring for only a few eps and may be written out totally.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Ok let me try....

I hate the fact that Weir may possibly be recurring for only a few eps and may be written out totally.
                The first step is always the hardest. Soon, you'll be running to the anti-couch.
                sigpic

Comment

The first step is always the hardest. Soon, you'll be running to the anti-couch.
                  LOL, well I love Weir and Carter so it's tough for me, but I am glad Beckett well you know the Season 4 news so don't want to repeat anything that could be a spoiler for season 4. So let's just hope if we get to a season 5 things can very well change for the better.

I was very SG-1 Anti- Season 9 BTW, which I am glad I stuck it out, because Season 10 has been really good.

Why would someone give me negative points when I am joking around, in the Pro thread?
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL, well I love Weir and Carter so it's tough for me, but I am glad Beckett well you know the Season 4 news so don't want to repeat anything that could be a spoiler for season 4. So let's just hope if we get to a season 5 things can very well change for the better.

I was very SG-1 Anti- Season 9 BTW, which I am glad I stuck it out, because Season 10 has been really good.

Why would someone give me negative points when I am joking around, in the Pro thread?
                    I completely understand. It's hard when you like Carter AND Weir. Carter is my favorite character on SG-1 and Weir is my favorite on Atlantis.

Comment

Well, there's the thing that this whole pro, anti, somewhere in between is a very delicate subject. Still no reason and not nice to give out negative points.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                        I completely understand. It's hard when you like Carter AND Weir. Carter is my favorite character on SG-1 and Weir is my favorite on Atlantis.

Like I was saying in the Anti-Carter thread. I think Weir will not be totally out, like what they did to Ford, I hope not. Anyway SGA is getting a lot of buzz on the street, won some awards and the ratings are right behind the network leader ECW( ) .
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I've been there myself, so I also understand what you're saying, but somewhere along the line one has to make a stand, you know. Like Picard said in that TNG movie: "The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!" (couldn't resist ).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            Well, I've been there myself, so I also understand what you're saying, but somewhere along the line one has to make a stand, you know. Like Picard said in that TNG movie: "The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!" (couldn't resist ).
                            LOL, hey Mcbarr I've seen you posting on the Sci-fi forums! Hope all is well. Well I think season 4 is undecided, lets hope for the best even if we may lose our favorite characters which stinks.
                            sigpic

Comment

He, he! Yeah, these latest cast changes are forcing me to join different forums. I need to vent somewhere, you know.
                              sigpic

Comment

You know you've had enough of SG-1/Atlantis when you get your official Stargate magazine renewal in the mail today and you go 'meh'. I probably won't even renew. Why spend the money when I'm not enjoying the show.

Oh, and there was an SG-1 article in TV Guide. Blah. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X