Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    I guess Dr. Weir was one of the "elements" they didn't have time to concentrate on...
    oh there will be excuses
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      oh there will be excuses
      Yeah, but the guy (JM, I think) actually says that in the video.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        oh there will be excuses
        Yeah, you know at the beginning of the first episode in the S4 Rodney will hold up one of those devices Will Smith used in Men in Black and make the viewers of Season 4 magically forget Elizabeth.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Yeah, you know at the beginning of the first episode in the S4 Rodney will hold up one of those devices Will Smith used in Men in Black and make the viewers of Season 4 magically forget Elizabeth.

LOL. The McKay Neuralizer. Don't give TPTB any ideas, although if it could help me forget about Lucius . . . . just maybe.
          sigpic

Comment

It's an AU. From now on until everything changes back to the way it was, season 4 is just going to be an alternate universe, and a twisted one at that.

For me anyway.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              It's an AU. From now on until everything changes back to the way it was, season 4 is just going to be an alternate universe, and a twisted one at that.

For me anyway.
              I think that Shep got infected by nanites in TRW when he touched Elizabeth so from now up to some point it's all in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                I think that Shep got infected by nanites in TRW when he touched Elizabeth so from now up to some point it's all in his head.
                Perfect.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post

It'll be like that Dallas season that was explained away as a dream by one of the main characters. Or the whole series "Newhart" which was explained as a nightmare from a dinner of too much sushi. LOL. You think there's any chance they prepare sushi on Atlantis?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                    You think there's any chance they prepare sushi on Atlantis?
                    I'm pretty sure Dr. Miko Kusanagi makes sushi once in a while.

Comment

Dream? More like a frakking nightmare!
                      sigpic

Comment

Dream? More like a frakking nightmare!
                        I wanted to add that, but it's kind of scary thought.

Comment

Seriously, we may be witnessing history here. The biggest sci-fi blunder of the 21st century (at least so far).
                          sigpic

Comment

Seriously, we may be witnessing history here. The biggest sci-fi blunder of the 21st century (at least so far).
                            It'll be in the Guiness Book of Records, next to the 200th episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              It'll be in the Guiness Book of Records, next to the 200th episode.
                              Heh, the 200th ep made Wormhole X-Treme look good in comparison.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                HA! you made me spew my drink hehehehehehe

you know sadly enough i would except *its all a dream*
                                if they would reset to just before Sunday
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X