Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the anti-couch, grasshopper64, rant away.

Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I agree. They booted PM, demoted TH, brought a kid to replace PM and an old SG-1 character to replace not only TH, but pretty much everyone else since mentioned character can probably run Atlantis by herself, and now are asking the fans to fight for this little monster they created? What a joke! I didn't watch SGA just because it was sci-fi, or because of the special effects, space battles and so on. I watched it because I liked the characters (just as I liked SG-1 characters). If two of my favorites are not there and, as a consequence, the team is broken, I refuse to tune in.
      sigpic

Comment

*lurks* Ditto on pretty much everything that's been said.

Also, just wanted to vent about sth. I noticed that recently SGA has become the show of either John&Rodney, or Rodney or John/Ronon/Teyla/Rodney, kind of like SG-1 was with the four-member team. And that is what irks me. It's *not* only them as in SG-1 with minor roles from Janet and Hammond. Elizabeth, Carson (RIP), Radek, Lorne, Caldwell...they all have bigger part in the show and that's what's been lacking. I personally prefer episodes that happen on Atlantis. Echoes was a brilliant ep. The Real World as well. Second close come team eps (meaning team as in the whole Atlantis team) but the ones where the bond between them shows (Sateda, Tao of Rodney, Sunday...) and on the opposite scale are CGI-effects-only eps, recycled plots and boring plots.

And really, when JM said in that vid that they have an ep for each character and then proceeded to tell everyone (including carter) but Elizabeth, I was just reminded how he (or BW, not sure right now) said she'll play a major role in a plot arc. My question is: HOW? When she's not there most of the time.... I think she'll do her 4 eps and then off to Ford!land.

And don't even get me started on that Carter thing he said.....

Comment

What??? You guys aren't buying into the fact that Carter and Keller are better than Weir and Beckett? What kind of lemmings are you?
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            What??? You guys aren't buying into the fact that Carter and Keller are better than Weir and Beckett? What kind of lemmings are you?
            Shrill and ill-informed?

Comment

Welcome Newbies! (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))

we are a frustrated lot but we get alone well so its good to see new faces
              to support the cause

green all around!!!

Sheppy was always my fav, says something if I've quit watching and he's still in it doesn't it?

BRING BACK CARSON AND LIZ!

Ditch Sam, Keller and Ellis

can't see it happening but a girl can dream

LONG LIVE THE LEMMINGS!

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
              You could never get red from me.
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                Welcome Newbies! (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))

we are a frustrated lot but we get alone well so its good to see new faces
                to support the cause

green all around!!!

Sheppy was always my fav, says something if I've quit watching and he's still in it doesn't it?

BRING BACK CARSON AND LIZ!

Ditch Sam, Keller and Ellis

can't see it happening but a girl can dream
                Hey, I ain't a newbie! I was there from the beginning but I mainly lurk nowadays, fandom things make me now easily depressed.

Out with the new, in with the old!

Comment

I just feel the need to sit on the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                    Hey, I ain't a newbie! I was there from the beginning but I mainly lurk nowadays, fandom things make me now easily depressed.

Out with the new, in with the old!
                    sorry i didn't mean to insinuate that you were a newbie to the thread
                    I'm glad you are here new or old or medium

i get the depression thing... the anit's are the only reason i stay...
                    the rest is just..erg
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

sorry i didn't mean to insinuate that you were a newbie to the thread
                      I'm glad you are here new or old or medium

i get the depression thing... the anit's are the only reason i stay...
                      the rest is just..erg
                      Heee, 'sokay. *makes herself comfy on the couch*

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                        Heee, 'sokay. *makes herself comfy on the couch*
                        *hands dana some popcorn*

Spoiler:

Comment

*hands dana some popcorn*

Thanks! *yummy*

Comment

I need to lay down on that couch after watching that vid. Can't believe I am joining an Anti thread. 2 things irked me from watching that Carter and her SL and the Kirking of Sheppard. No mention of Weir at all.
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              I need to lay down on that couch after watching that vid. Can't believe I am joining an Anti thread. 2 things irked me from watching that Carter and her SL and the Kirking of Sheppard. No mention of Weir at all.
                              Welcome to our anti-corner of GW, make yourself comfy on our anti!couch. *shares popcorn*

I don't know about you guys, but I really, really, really don't like the design of the new uniforms. Blech.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                I guess Dr. Weir was one of the "elements" they didn't have time to concentrate on...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X