Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    Feels like Atlantis was cancelled not SG-1.
    amen!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Something sprang to mind today, while I was daydreaming (and yes, my boss caught me ... oops)... It's bad enough Carter is going to be on Atlantis, on TV... But I realized not just today, she'll be in fanfic as well then.
    you know i think that actually bothers me more then the show.. i've been obsessing over that alot, the first time i read keller in a fic i will scream... alot
    and it won't be in joy
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
      er...can I vote for neither Athosians or Asurans being back?
      12 points go to ... the Wraith?

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
      I just have this image of TBTB in Laurel and Hardy mode, scratching heads as they lurch from one panic to another.
      LOL!! *has a funny visual*

Originally posted by huntress View Post
      First of all concerning fanfics: No Samantha Carter doesn't have to be in them. Just read AUs and stories that deviate off from season two or three on.
      Planning to. Stumbled across one earlier but it was Pegasus Project-related, at least I think it was. It didn't actually say so.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

its starting again and i hate it! I was just feeling better about being
        at GW again!

I hate it when people think we have no rights in any other thread just because
        we don't support season 4
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
          at GW again!

Oh man! I just don't understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
            Oh man! I just don't understand that.
            me either! ((hugs))
            Spoiler:

Comment

What happened? Borgs?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                What happened? Borgs?
                nothing really just peoples attitudes get to me

we are borg (cause we are like minded)

Spoiler:

Comment

at GW again!

Just hold on and do your thing, don't let them win. We have as much right to feel let down by tptb and hate the show as it's shaping up to be as they have the right to be excited about it.
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

nothing really just peoples attitudes get to me

we are borg (cause we are like minded)

No I actually think of me as a Lemming but Borg is also okay. Resistance is futile!
                    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

I thought the others were the Borg (assimilating Atlantis and so on), but that's OK for me too. I like Borgs.

*Borg mode activated*

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

sigpic

Comment

...the first time i read keller in a fic i will scream...
                        Oh, I don't mind Keller. I actually would like to pair her up with Kate.
                        And I'm writing this loooooong fic that has Keller in it, but there's also still Carson and Elizabeth.

Comment

hehe sorry borg is a term i always used among my friends when eve we say the same thing at the same time... or when we agree completely on an issue hehehe, we are of the hive mind lol

hence why i have borg smilies hehe
                          let me what i got

assimilation

random borg

and the slightly odd
                          borg tribble hehe

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Oh, I don't mind Keller. I actually would like to pair her up with Kate.
                          And I'm writing this loooooong fic that has Keller in it, but there's also still Carson and Elizabeth.
                          well i don;t want to be seen as character bashing, but i don't like firefly

and love shep in the episodes jewel was in, but i don't really care for any of the roles she has played. I am not a fan of her

and now to see her replace weir and everyone fawning over her just rubs me the wrong way.

I however hope your fic does well ...will there be shep whump?
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I enjoyed Firefly, and Serenity, but wasn't so fond of Kaylee. I didn't hate her, but she definitely wasn't a favorite. So yeah, I have some reservations there. I wish they'd gone with a older, cranky, House type character, if they had to replace Carson. I have no interest whatsoever in Keller. The sweet, lovely, insecure young doctor character does absolutely nothing for me. I like a character to have some bite.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              I enjoyed Firefly, and Serenity, but wasn't so fond of Kaylee. I didn't hate her, but she definitely wasn't a favorite. So yeah, I have some reservations there. I wish they'd gone with a older, cranky, House type character, if they had to replace Carson. I have no interest whatsoever in Keller. The sweet, lovely, insecure young doctor character does absolutely nothing for me. I like a character to have some bite.
                              we are borg! and thats only if they had to replace paul cause paul is my first choice always!
                              firefly has some okay moments..i got bored with it pretty fast though, but agree about kaylee 100% and with the wraith girl (forget her name)
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I however hope your fic does well ...will there be shep whump?
                                It's my personal fic from hell, and let me think... yes, there is Shep whump and I had great fun writing it too.

...with the wraith girl (forget her name)
                                Ellia

Comment

Working...
                                X