Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know after last weeks episode i think more people are coming over to the darkside lol
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      you know after last weeks episode i think more people are coming over to the darkside lol
      But with all these changes and "SGA getting darker in season 4" chat, is this really the dark side?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        I didn´t like how they made a little comedy from SGA. Irresponsible was incredibly stupid and one thing which looks good about season four is that they don´t want to make such episodes any more.
        Thank goodness for that. Let's hope we don't get another Lucius ep ever, as I'll be boycotting such an ep on the spot. The only thing that drew me to Irresponsible was Kolya - boy was that a false hope.

Comment

...but i guess she will be the queen bee when she comes over...
          Carter's a Wraith. You know, queen bee - hive, hive - wraith. Lame I know.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have one apprehension about Season 4 and that is the addition of Samantha Carter. I'm not an SG-1 fan(I've seen a few episodes) and Carter is just blah, in my opinion.

A lot of you seem to think that Sheppard and McKay are used too much. That may be true but it doesn't bother me. In fact, if McKay left, I wouldn't bother with the show at all. I think Hewlett is by far the best actor on the show and perhaps that's why he gets the more interesting scenes/episodes...whatever. And the McShepp chemistry is terrific. I have nothing against the other characters(although Teyla and Ronan sort of bore me.......I'm still watching Season 2 so I'm not sure about everything that's happened on the show up til now). Then again, the writers could probably have done a better job with Teyla and Ronan.

And Weir is just absent a lot. I would like to see more of her and people like Zelenka too.
            Last edited by MmmmMcKAy; 02 May 2007, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
              A lot of you seem to think that Sheppard and McKay are used too much. That may be true but it doesn't bother me.
              But you do see that others can be bothered with the Sheppard & McKay-show, and that's something.

And your nickname does speak volumes about who's your favorite.

Comment

The McKay-Sheppard show is one of the long standing things that still keeps me watching Atlantis...which I'm glad for because after seeing now 2 of my favourite characters are gonna almost disappear for season 4 then I need the 50% of Team Atlantis that I have left.

Now, the thought of the McKay-Carter show..that is one that truly terrifies me and I really hope that it doesn't ruin anything. I hope she doesn't take Zelenka's place when it comes to the sciencey debates and stuff.

Basically, I'd rather lots of McKay-Sheppard in season 4 than even a tiny bit of McKay-Carter. Otherwise, well they might as well just rename Atlantis now.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                  Basically, I'd rather lots of McKay-Sheppard in season 4 than even a tiny bit of McKay-Carter. Otherwise, well they might as well just rename Atlantis now.
                  I'm no big fan of the McKay/Sheppard-show, but I'd rather see that than the McKay/Carter show.

Comment

One of the things I liked about SGA season 1 was the Sheppard, McKay and Ford interaction, but then they replaced Ford with Ronon, the mute, and we naturally ended up with the Sheppard and McKay show. In fact, that's why I think there's still a place for Ford or a Ford-like character in the team. Ronon and Teyla together is just a terrible redundancy.

But I agree with you... I still prefer to see the Sheppard and McKay show to the Carter and McKay show, or the Samantha Carter show.
                    Last edited by mcbarr; 02 May 2007, 05:28 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                      But with all these changes and "SGA getting darker in season 4" chat, is this really the dark side?
                      hehehe well really its just what people think of us... but truly its the blind support is the dark side *shudder*

USE THE FORCE SHEP! USE THE FORCE! Push back the season 4 zombies! BACK I SAY!

No no ! don't look at us! we are not the droids you're looking for!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Carter's a Wraith. You know, queen bee - hive, hive - wraith. Lame I know.
                      hehe did you see the lame joke i just made hehe i love the lameness as long as its not on tv hehe

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
                      I have one apprehension about Season 4 and that is the addition of Samantha Carter. I'm not an SG-1 fan(I've seen a few episodes) and Carter is just blah, in my opinion.

A lot of you seem to think that Sheppard and McKay are used too much. That may be true but it doesn't bother me. In fact, if McKay left, I wouldn't bother with the show at all. I think Hewlett is by far the best actor on the show and perhaps that's why he gets the more interesting scenes/episodes...whatever. And the McShepp chemistry is terrific. I have nothing against the other characters(although Teyla and Ronan sort of bore me.......I'm still watching Season 2 so I'm not sure about everything that's happened on the show up til now). Then again, the writers could probably have done a better job with Teyla and Ronan.

And Weir is just absent a lot. I would like to see more of her and people like Zelenka too.
                      see i think thats where i differ.. see i really loved everyone! And, thats why i find season 4 so hard to take. I adored all the characters...
                      then comes the end of season 3 and they pretty much obliterate the atlantis crew, they were either dead, replaced or so out of character they were unreconizable.

i won't even start in about sam, keller and Ellis

hehe that smilie disturbs the animal lover in me ...but you get the point lol
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

was playing around tonight...

thought i would share

Spoiler:

Comment

Push back the season 4 zombies! BACK I SAY!
                          Funny game:

http://www.funny-games.biz/deanimator.html
                          sigpic

Comment

The more I hear of season 4 the more despondant I become. I was hoping if Carter was doing Weir's job then she would not have much screen time! though after reading through JM's blogg, he mentions Carter going off world and being able to to do both Sheps & Rodney's jobs - Christ whats the point of having anyone else on Atlantis when Carter can do it all!! realy why is JM and TPTB so convinced we should be worshipping at Carters feet, the more they shove her perfection down my throat the more peeved I become

I agree with the comments above i'd rather watch the shep/mckay show than the carter/mckay show. although i would rather they showed team interaction more than anything else and by team I mean the big 4 with a side helping of Zelenky after all there is hardly anyone else left is there

sorry that was a bit ranty!
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

I'm with y'all about preferring a Sheppard/McKay show than a Carter/McKay show...But I actually have another radical idea. About a show where they respect and give *all* their cast members good storylines instead of killing them off or making them disappear?

Oops, I'm being cheeky again.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                I'm with y'all about preferring a Sheppard/McKay show than a Carter/McKay show...But I actually have another radical idea. About a show where they respect and give *all* their cast members good storylines instead of killing them off or making them disappear?

Oops, I'm being cheeky again.
                                Right on!
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X