• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydro (610)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SIX
    HYDRO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 610

The Daily Planet's gossip columnist makes life miserable for Lana, Lex, Chloe, and Clark, using her ability to turn into water to eavesdrop -- and threatens to reveal Clark's big secret to the world. Clark helps throw Lana off the trail when she suspects that Oliver is the Green Arrow.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:01 PM.

I liked this one. While it was interesting to see the love triangle as tabloid news, I'm still reaaally over the Clark/Lana thing. Uggh.

Loved seeing Ollie again It's nice to have a rich guy hanging around who has hair. The Green Arrow part of this episode was very amusing. Hehehe poor Clark. Guess that was the first Lois/Clark smooch, unless my memory is failing me. I'm not really into that ship, but I am a little bit now

Always gotta enjoy a meteor freak!

Favourite line of the episode:

"For the record, I prefer intergalactic traveller over alien from another planet."

Comment

Im guessing the green in the eyes of the men(lex and clark) showed who they love. very interesting hows it getting to the superman stuff we know(lois and clark)

Comment

I loved the Lois and Clark kiss. I'm pretty traditional in my Superman views. Clark always belongs with Lois, so it was nice to see that little moment between them. That being said, I hope they don't get them together in the series. It would cheapen the whole Superman saga for me. Clark is supposed to love Lois, while Lois loves Superman.

Just a few random thoughts:
        I thought Tori Spelling did a great job, and I bet we see her character again. She makes a great villian. I like Jimmy better every week, and I'm really glad Chloe finally has a real love interest. She is one of my favorite characters, and I love the way the Clark/Chloe friendship has grown over the years. I loved the alien/intergalactic traveler scene.

Comment

I loved Chloe in this episode! « Who does that? » line is just great! Alisson shines. Hope they'll stop the Lana/Clark/Lex triangle. Since I've seen Lexmas, I can't wait to see how Lex will handle the baby
          Clark needs a girlfriend, it doesn't have to be Lois...yet!
          Great episode, though I didn't like so much Tori. Is it me or her lips doesn't look real?
          Mod Note: Sig oversized.Click to view.

Comment

Quite a good ep. Hydro was quite a cool villian and i think we might see more of her again.

Chloe was very good in this ep. She was a good reporter, and friend to both Lois, Clark and Lana. Also like her comical moments.

Clark helping the Green Arrow to fool Lois was good. Its also the 1st Lois and Clark moment in Smallville to date i think.

Lana accepting Lex's marrage proposal was interesting too. Hopefully that will stop the Lana/Lex/Clark triangle.
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Ugh. Lana pregnant. I rewatched "Mortal" from season 5. I think it's kind of ewe that her first was Clark and now she's with Lex. (I'm rewatching all of season 5).
              But pregnant?

Chole kicked butt! Loved her! Couldn't stand Tori Spelling's character. Found her over the top and unbelievable.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

When did this episode air? I swear last Thursday they aired Justice, or was it the week before that?
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                  When did this episode air? I swear last Thursday they aired Justice, or was it the week before that?
                  It's the episode before Justice which I still have to watch (from last week). It would've aired the week before Justice. New episodes for a few more weeks at least.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                  X