Season 10 unanswered questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 unanswered questions

I was reading the episode guide for the rest of season 10 and it strikes me as funny that Bounty mentions that Daniel Jackson is in it when in the quest he is on the ori ship with Adria. so how can he be tracked by a bounty hunter when him and Adria are doing some "work". how can this be?

Also i don't think he has the knowledge to make the sangraal since he said that "what i had was gone with along with most of my brain cells."

And RDA is in the shroud or at least i hope he is gotta save his buddy. I m just wondering where they are going with the story line for the movies and such. There are a few more but i can't thing of them right now

one more since carter is gonna be on Atlantis next season are any others gonna show up for guest appearances and if they do then they are gonna have to make some reference to Stargate command and such.

your thoughts

oh yea

<----- rockstar

Next episode should be "The Shroud", followed by "Line In The Sand" (or perhaps it's the other way around) and then "Bounty". "Bounty" was the next episode in production order, but not air order. This is something which has confused the lineup of both SG1 and SGA.

Since we don't know if A: Daniel was telling the truth, or B: If the information is just buried like his own Ascended knowledge or C: If the knowledge is really gone... anything could really happen.

As for RDA, from the synopsis i've read I would expect him to be in it however i've not heard anything confirming it, or even rumouring to it other than this.

Depending how season 4 plays out, I would expect references to the SGC but I wouldn't expect crossovers with the possible exception of Landry and Walter, or perhaps even Mitchell should Bridges not be available.

sigpic

Comment

works for me I guess we will have to wait and see. I m still wondering what the two movie are gonna be about and who will be in it.
      well the cast from the show and the first movie will finish the ori storyline i hope
      and the second time travel where are they going since in the quest part 2 sg-1 looks like the knights of the round table or maybe go in time and stop themselves from finding the ori in the first place and have an ending like mobious part 2 (wouldn't that be interesting) so the time travel is not making very much sense right now.

Comment

According to GW, the UK airing dates for SG1 are:
        JAN 9 - "The Quest, Part 2"
        JAN 16 - "Line In the Sand"
        JAN 23 - "The Road Not Taken"
        JAN 30 - "The Shroud"
        FEB 6 - "Bounty"
        FEB 13 - "Bad Guys"
        FEB 20 - "Talion"
        FEB 27 - "Family Ties"
        MAR 6 - "Dominion"
        MAR 13 "Unending"
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

There are two more episodes before The Shroud which will be shown on 30th Jan.

The Line in the Sand and The Road Not Taken both come first. I think they are both Sam episodes (about time too! But I'd have preferred Sam episodes with Daniel in them, I'm a sucker for Sam/Daniel friendship)

Sky are re-gigging their schedule to get the order right.

You might want to put spoiler warnings on some of your posts too, our American friends don't get these episodes until April.

FF
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
            There are two more episodes before The Shroud which will be shown on 30th Jan.

The Line in the Sand and The Road Not Taken both come first. I think they are both Sam episodes (about time too! But I'd have preferred Sam episodes with Daniel in them, I'm a sucker for Sam/Daniel friendship)

Sky are re-gigging their schedule to get the order right.

You might want to put spoiler warnings on some of your posts too, our American friends don't get these episodes until April.

FF
            Doesnt bother me any!
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X