This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a Beta Reader

I am currently writing an on going story "Life's Problems" based on the spoliers for the season 8 episode "Threads". The first two parts of the story can be found at Gateworld, or Fanfiction.com I have a Beta Reader now, but she is swamped with school and work. She is a great Beta Reader, but she may not always be able to Beta read, which is completely understandable!!

I was looking for another person that would also like to Beta read my story. You can read the story and let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
    I am currently writing an on going story "Life's Problems" based on the spoliers for the season 8 episode "Threads". The first two parts of the story can be found at Gateworld, or Fanfiction.com I have a Beta Reader now, but she is swamped with school and work. She is a great Beta Reader, but she may not always be able to Beta read, which is completely understandable!!

I was looking for another person that would also like to Beta read my story. You can read the story and let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks
    I've read both chapters of your story and willing to be your back-up beta.

Comment

Great! Do you have an e-mail address I can send the story to?

Thanks!
      Ann

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
        Great! Do you have an e-mail address I can send the story to?

Thanks!
        Ann
        Sure!
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X