X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baal on the 2 movies?

Will Baal be in the 2 SG1 movies?

as after season 10 there will be 2 movies right?

As i am watching the second half of season 10 right now on Sky One and i am liking the character Baal

Also will the 2 movies be big budget? i know it will be straight to DVD but will it be big budget?

Hopefully we will see old characters on the 2 movies

Maybe Baal will have to use his army to help us against the Ori.

And if the 2 movies have a big budget then they will be able to use the Asgard's?

Ba'al will be in the second SG-1 movie. They budgets will be bigger than what they have to film normally, but no where near the type of budgets you see for big screen movies I don't think...

Comment

by second movie wat do u mean the last movie or the up coming one?

coz they are making 2 movies right?

and are u sure he wont be in the both

Comment

Go to the General Disc forum.

General Disc

There you'll see threads for the 1st & 2nd movies where you'll get all the currently known info.

Comment

I believe that Baal must and will be in at least one of the movies because we now know that:
          Spoiler:
          Baal is/was Mordred: the illigitimate son of Arthur, and at some point of time in the past "time travel movie?" Mordred/Baal wounded/killed Arthur in a Battle....

So he will be in at least one of the Stargate Films to fulfull the current SG1 mythology slant.
          "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
          I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
          They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulanthony View Post
            I believe that Baal must and will be in at least one of the movies because we now know that:
            Spoiler:
            Baal is/was Mordred: the illigitimate son of Arthur, and at some point of time in the past "time travel movie?" Mordred/Baal wounded/killed Arthur in a Battle....

So he will be in at least one of the Stargate Films to fulfull the current SG1 mythology slant.
            Makes sense. I think it was confirmed that he is in the second movie.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The second movie plot
              Spoiler:
              revolves around something baal does.
              So yes, he will be in the second movie for sure!

Also, BW said they were getting more money, but not a lot of money. I presume it would be in the area of 4-5million.
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                The second movie plot
                Spoiler:

Also, BW said they were getting more money, but not a lot of money. I presume it would be in the area of 4-5million.
                No, it's probably bigger. 4-5 million is usually how much an hour long TV show costs. Stargate's about 3 million per episode. I would assume a movie would garner a significantly larger budget.
                These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                  The second movie plot
                  Spoiler:

Agreed but I also think it would garner a bigger budget than that. oh love your sig can you send me one?

Comment

Spoiler:

Wow. Very interesting. I did not know that, because I haven't seen "The Quest, Part 2" yet. Cool, though.

Personally, I can't wait to see what Ba'al has in store for us in the second SG-1 movie.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Wow. Very interesting. I did not know that, because I haven't seen "The Quest, Part 2" yet. Cool, though.

Personally, I can't wait to see what Ba'al has in store for us in the second SG-1 movie.
                      Yeah me too. I am looking forward to both movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                        No, it's probably bigger. 4-5 million is usually how much an hour long TV show costs. Stargate's about 3 million per episode. I would assume a movie would garner a significantly larger budget.
                        No, the average Stargate ep costs about 2 million or less.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          No, the average Stargate ep costs about 2 million or less.
                          well that actually depends on how much effects are in each ep. Most from waht I remember cost 2 1/2 mil to 3 mil per ep.

Comment

Spoiler:

where did you find this out?
                            VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

Originally posted by jetvlt View Post
                              where did you find this out?
                              Quest part 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X