This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

civilisations on earth created by the ancients

the ancients are said to have seeded ancient cultures on earth when they returned such as the aztecs, the ancients appear to be a pacifistic race why would they ifluence cultures like that of the greeks, romans and aztecs. Are not as nice as eveyone believes.
    ]

Originally posted by rosstaylor View Post
    the ancients are said to have seeded ancient cultures on earth when they returned such as the aztecs, the ancients appear to be a pacifistic race why would they ifluence cultures like that of the greeks, romans and aztecs. Are not as nice as eveyone believes.
    influenced not controled the greeks and romans were not all war they had philosophy art and other peaceul things war is a natural things for civilisations the ancients went to war right so they wernt pacafists (greeks not peaceful.........mental peace was the time inbetween war not war in between peace which was just a bore to them and to rebuild armies)
    sigpic
    Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cban View Post
      influenced not controled the greeks and romans were not all war they had philosophy art and other peaceul things war is a natural things for civilisations the ancients went to war right so they wernt pacafists (greeks not peaceful.........mental peace was the time inbetween war not war in between peace which was just a bore to them and to rebuild armies)
      Yes and also the Greeks and Romans were far more advanced then the vikings that came later and the anglo saxons etc.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:
      President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
      President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
      Forum Charmer
      Forum Ambassador
      Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Ancients also had some influence with the Mayans, because of the Telchek device (fountain of youth) used to defeat Anubis' Drones.
        sigpic

Comment

Buddism was based principles of achieving ascension
          sigpic
          "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
          Signature made by RJB

Comment

yep budhism would have been hugely influenced by the ancients, just look at the temple at kheb, and Atlantis itself ...

Comment

Maybe the path to ascention or 'self improvement' is what Buddism is based on, just like catholasisum and other christian religions are based party on paganism etc
              sigpic
              Spoiler:
              President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
              President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
              Forum Charmer
              Forum Ambassador
              Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

The Ancients were by no means pacifistic. Pacifism is a true refusal to fight, like the Nox. They absolutely refuse to fight and they find ways around having to do it.

The Ancients kicked the crap out of the Wraith in numerous battles from what we've seen in Atlantis, so they clearly were not pacifists.
                www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

More recently they influenced the Celts while the Asgaurd influenced the Vikings at the same time.

I have a question! When the Ancient first lived on Earth before Humans evolved did they live with the dinosaurs as it seems a rather stupid and dangrous place to be.
                  sigpic
                  Banner Made By Me for Me
                  The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                    More recently they influenced the Celts while the Asgaurd influenced the Vikings at the same time.

I have a question! When the Ancient first lived on Earth before Humans evolved did they live with the dinosaurs as it seems a rather stupid and dangrous place to be.
                    The Ancients probably came to Earth after the dinosaurs became extinct which was around 65 million years ago.

Unless, of course, the Ancients killed off the dinosaurs in order to provide a more conducive and less dangerous environment for mammals and humans. dun dun dun.

Comment

Originally posted by blueWaffles View Post
                      The Ancients probably came to Earth after the dinosaurs became extinct which was around 65 million years ago.

Unless, of course, the Ancients killed off the dinosaurs in order to provide a more conducive and less dangerous environment for mammals and humans. dun dun dun.
                      now the dinosaurs weren't really a threat for them, were they.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Ancients also had some influence with the Mayans, because of the Telchek device (fountain of youth) used to defeat Anubis' Drones.
                        that device was brought there by the gould not the ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by belistner View Post
                          that device was brought there by the gould not the ancients.

but wasn't it created by the Ancients?

Comment

yes it was built by the ancients .
                            then later it was found by chak /chek and hidden on earth to stop anubis finding it .

Comment

I wonder how exactly the ancients seeded a planet on their travels of the univierse.

If they put ancients on planets or they put their dna in the primordeal ooze or what
                              Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                              X