No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the daedalus and the apollo received the upgrades or will the odyssey go to the pegasus galaxy to help fight the wraith?? With that technology the Wraith don't stand a chance

Comment

i'm sooooooooooooooo desperate to this episode! it's a bit of a cop out if you ask me getting all technology we ever wanted in one ep...enough to make our enemies look like **** lol, i suppose the Wraith and Asurans are going to be given an upgrade as well...

damm virgin media and sky
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanis View Post
        A fitting epasoide for SG-1 end on it's been a pleasure to watch
        What an episode....It was fantastic!!! Still watching it on multistart. Teal'c with a Mallen streak? Interesting indeed...

Lance Tee.

Sometimes, I just gots ta party!!!

Comment

i cant wait to see it! im watching it tomarrow. thanks for the summary Pegasus SGA

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
            Will the daedalus and the apollo received the upgrades or will the odyssey go to the pegasus galaxy to help fight the wraith?? With that technology the Wraith don't stand a chance
            i think they have to sort out the ''being tracked'' problem before they can install it on anything ships. it is good way to stop new tech flooding to SGA show.

Comment

Will the daedalus and the apollo received the upgrades or will the odyssey go to the pegasus galaxy to help fight the wraith??
              Well someone (Landry I think) said they were going to be working on reproducing the technology, but it will probably take them a long time because:
              With that technology the Wraith don't stand a chance
              That would make things less interesting on SGA wouldn't it. Or maybe it would 'shake things up.' I never know.

Comment

Unless, they find a way to replicate the tech, no. Maybe Sam can use the Asgard beam tech to replicate the tech the same way they used it to make food.

Also, I wonder how effective this tech will be against the Asurans?

Vala,

Comment

LOL Hermiod is going to be really pissed when he finds out. I haven't seen the ep but from what I've read too much stuff happened in 45 minutes. I mean the asgard exploded in the first 15 minutes, how can there possibly be enough closure and preparation for that? I'd expect something like that to have a whole episode or maybe even a two-parter dedicated to it, but 15 minutes?
                  My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                    LOL Hermiod is going to be really pissed when he finds out. I haven't seen the ep but from what I've read too much stuff happened in 45 minutes. I mean the asgard exploded in the first 15 minutes, how can there possibly be enough closure and preparation for that? I'd expect something like that to have a whole episode or maybe even a two-parter dedicated to it, but 15 minutes?
                    They probably would have if they hadn't been cancelled, but this way they had to rush it

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                      more like first 5 minutes.....

Comment

For me, this has to be one of the worst eps ever and such a waste to the end of the series.

They just had to throw in the D/V ship, didn't they, it made me cringe, I'm sorry but IMO it just felt so wrong. Can't believe I'm saying this because I am anti all shipping onscreen but S/J never had anything on this.

And I can't forgive them for killing off the Asgard, how could they kill off Thor? And not ever mentioning Jack, well maybe that doesn't suprise me.

To be honest I really didn't care about what the team were like over 50 years, it just felt like such a waste of a final ever ep. RIP SG1

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones View Post
                          Oh and was I the only one that sat there after it finished, for a min or two in quiet thought, knowing that after all this time it was over?

I know we have the movies coming up so its no quite "over over". But you know what i mean
                          i know what you mean, but after looking up at the team walking through the gate, i just thought.... it will never be over! we have movies and a new series and Atlantis and the fan made thingy Horizon? we even had an animated seires, look at Dr. Who that never really ended in the long gap between "Official" series!
                          ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                            i'm sooooooooooooooo desperate to this episode! it's a bit of a cop out if you ask me getting all technology we ever wanted in one ep...enough to make our enemies look like **** lol, i suppose the Wraith and Asurans are going to be given an upgrade as well...
                            Movie spoiler
                            Spoiler:
                            well i think this has set us up nicely for the final push against the Ori in the first moive, and for the 3rd series, Earth with decent advanced techonology but from an angle no one (to my knowleage) has done: We have been given all this tech and we need to learn how to use it rather than have developed it ourselves.
                            ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              Oh yeah!

Errr.. oh, hi Hermiod. Nice to see you again. Umm.. Oh, by the way, we've received a communication from Earth. Your entire race is dead and your home planet blew up. Umm. So. Anyway, how was your trip?

Speaking of... how annoying was that constant sodding multi-start button that Sky whacked across the screen?! It was really bugging me - it was big enough to be blocking out parts of people's faces in some scenes and it stayed for the whole darn ep. Talk about annoying!!
                              haha yes that would be so funny as for the multi start button simply press "back up" and it will got

hey people press back up when taking screen caps or when u just dont want things in the top corner
                              Last edited by aaron54; 13 March 2007, 02:21 PM.
                              SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

For me, this has to be one of the worst eps ever and such a waste to the end of the series.

They just had to throw in the D/V ship, didn't they, it made me cringe, I'm sorry but IMO it just felt so wrong. Can't believe I'm saying this because I am anti all shipping onscreen but S/J never had anything on this.

And I can't forgive them for killing off the Asgard, how could they kill off Thor? And not ever mentioning Jack, well maybe that doesn't suprise me.

To be honest I really didn't care about what the team were like over 50 years, it just felt like such a waste of a final ever ep. RIP SG1
                                I believe you are tottally wrong unending was the best episode of the whole series. We knew the Asgard were dieing anyway, humanity were chosen to preserve what the asgard had done and to learn from there mistakes. We are the fifth race. The episode gave an important message to the audience that life is too short.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X