• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kazan View Post
    Unending Synopsis - Part 1
    ENJOY!!!
    (excuse any typos!)

Teaser

Shot of the Odyssey

Inside, Tealc and Cam sparing in the Gym.
    They are talking about a betting pool on something important. They don’t know where they are going, but have been told it’s a very important meeting at a planet.
    Daniel walks into a room – Vala has organised a surprise party!
    But Daniel says not my birthday and walks back out
    Vala has organised it as she is so bored!!!.

On the bridge – Landry is in charge!!

They arrive at a set of co-ordinates and Thor beams aboard.

Thor and the high council want to meet with them. They offer to do upgrades to the ship. They offer to give them everything they have, all their knowledge, all their technology.
    They are all stunned and ask why when in the past the Asguard wouldn’t share.
    Thor explains that the Asguard are all dying and very soon will all be dead.

Act 1
    On board, they are lots of Asguard doing upgrades. They are giving them an information core , all their information is being interfaced with the ship and many technical upgrades taking place..
    Sam asks if there is nothing else they can do. Thor says they are giving them everything but she means about their survival. Very touching scene with Sam and Thor.

The rest of the team are talking. The Asguard basically have provided all the information as a legacy. The Asguard don’t want to degrade so far and plan to terminate themselves before they degrade too far.

Thor explains that the Tauri are the 5th race and that the Asguard want them to be the ones to take the knowledge, they will be the legacy of the Asguard. “No Pressure” says Sam. She is very touched and quite upset at the prospect of losing Thor. He says they will still be able to call back a holographic representation but Sam says – it wont be the same.

She embraces him.

They are surprised by 3 Ori ships arriving and opening fire. Thor and the rest of the Asguard beam away. The Odyssey cant jump away to hyperspace yet. Sam is working on it..
    Suddenly the planet they were orbiting explodes.
    Although Sam now has the hyperdrive on line, they must get away from the radiation of the planets blast before they can jump away. They have to take a risk and engage the Ori ships by using the newly upgraded Asguard weapons.

They engage and destroy the Ori – the newly upgraded weapons are awesome!.

Act 2

Odyssey in hyperdrive

Landy and Sam talk.
    Sam is being asked to duplicate the weapons but Sam is concerned about the hyperdrive and some strange readings she is seeing. She wants to drop out of hyperdrive and check it out.
    As soon as they do, they are engaged by 2 Ori ships

They quickly return to hyperdrive.

SG1 are talking with Lanadry. They are concerned about whether the Ori and the priors may be able to track them with the new power source on the ship. It seems strange that as soon as they drop out of hyperspace the Ori arrive.
    They want to test the theory by dropping out of hyperdrive and seeing what happens. Sam wants to take the asguard core offline and then isolate all the systems so removing whatever it is that the Ori can seem to track. The problem is they new core is linked to all the systems and they need time to isolate and remove the links.
    They drop out and again the Ori find them very quickly, much quicker than Sam can isolate the information core from the hyperdrive of the ship

They need a ½ hour window for Sam to be able to split the core from the ship.

They talk about possibly destroying the ship but Daniel argues against it – they cannot give up so quickly or lightly the asguard legacy.
    Sam thinks she has a plan to buy some time.

They make from a planet where there is a stargate. They drop out and are engaged by the Ori in a huge battle, they are getting battered and are close to being destroyed. An Ori ship fires and a beam is just about to hit the Odyssey
    But right at the last moment, most of the crew are beamed away to the planet with the stargate leaving only SG1 and Landry aboard, Sam puts the ship into a localised time dilation field. It stops everything in mid flow, including the Ori weapon beam which is frozen just short of the Odyssey.

Sam explains that she needs to recreate some of Merlins technology for a phase shift, which will let them avoid the beam from the Ori ship and it may take a long time – maybe 3 months are more – for her to engineer it. She needs to build some of it from scratch.

As Landry says – no-one will have an excuse to be behind on their paperwork!!

Same starts working.
    Cam is running around the ship
    Daniel is trying to catch up on research
    Vala and Tealc are checking the food supplies

Sam takes 2 weeks to find out that there isn’t enough time to take the ship out of phase before the shot from the Ori will hit. All the scenarios she is running will not work before the beam will hit and destroy them
    They can keep working on it looking for alternatives but its going to be ages!!

They are all trying to keep busy.
    Tealc and Cam spar again.
    Vala tries to seduce Daniel. He shuts his door on her!
    Sam conjures up a Cello to play
    Daniel does research.

Vala and Daniel together. He is talking about the Asguard and their sacrifice – he says life is too short!
    She says she agrees. She starts to undress and tries to do the same to Daniel
    He rebuffs her. She asks whether he fancies her!
    He says do you really want to know what I feel. He lays into her ranting about whether she thinks he could be serious about her!! He thinks they are so wrong together. He thinks she is insincere with him, that its not serious,. He says that just when finally he is ready to move on with his life and can start to think about being serious with someone, she is just messing around
    She is really upset as he rants. She has her back to him and has tears running down her face.
    He then realises she is really upset. Very touching scene as he realises that she really does care about him very deeply – he kisses her tenderly
    And says you better no be messing with me!!! They disappear out of shot whilst kissing.
    Cut to Vala exiting Daniels quarters, she is putting her top back on and is very dishevelled and has a very dreamy look. Its clear that they have slept together. Cam runs by, and then stops suddenly. He realises what has happened!!

and OMG, so cute, when Vala gives Daniel a little sexy wave as she leaves his quarters
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Happenstance View Post
      I hope the Asguard didnt forget about the Asguard they left on the Deadalus! That would be an interesting conversation over on SGA next season!
      Oh yeah!

Errr.. oh, hi Hermiod. Nice to see you again. Umm.. Oh, by the way, we've received a communication from Earth. Your entire race is dead and your home planet blew up. Umm. So. Anyway, how was your trip?

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      screen caps.
      Spoiler:

Speaking of... how annoying was that constant sodding multi-start button that Sky whacked across the screen?! It was really bugging me - it was big enough to be blocking out parts of people's faces in some scenes and it stayed for the whole darn ep. Talk about annoying!!
      sigpic

Comment

One thing I would have prefered would have been that the Stargate was used more in it, the past 2 years its been underused and it has been the centre of the show all this time I would have prefered seeing more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazan View Post
          Unending Synopsis - Part 1
          ENJOY!!!
          (excuse any typos!)

Teaser

Shot of the Odyssey

Inside, Tealc and Cam sparing in the Gym.
          They are talking about a betting pool on something important. They don’t know where they are going, but have been told it’s a very important meeting at a planet.
          Daniel walks into a room – Vala has organised a surprise party!
          But Daniel says not my birthday and walks back out
          Vala has organised it as she is so bored!!!.

On the bridge – Landry is in charge!!

They arrive at a set of co-ordinates and Thor beams aboard.

Thor and the high council want to meet with them. They offer to do upgrades to the ship. They offer to give them everything they have, all their knowledge, all their technology.
          They are all stunned and ask why when in the past the Asguard wouldn’t share.
          Thor explains that the Asguard are all dying and very soon will all be dead.

Act 1
          On board, they are lots of Asguard doing upgrades. They are giving them an information core , all their information is being interfaced with the ship and many technical upgrades taking place..
          Sam asks if there is nothing else they can do. Thor says they are giving them everything but she means about their survival. Very touching scene with Sam and Thor.

The rest of the team are talking. The Asguard basically have provided all the information as a legacy. The Asguard don’t want to degrade so far and plan to terminate themselves before they degrade too far.

Thor explains that the Tauri are the 5th race and that the Asguard want them to be the ones to take the knowledge, they will be the legacy of the Asguard. “No Pressure” says Sam. She is very touched and quite upset at the prospect of losing Thor. He says they will still be able to call back a holographic representation but Sam says – it wont be the same.

She embraces him.

They are surprised by 3 Ori ships arriving and opening fire. Thor and the rest of the Asguard beam away. The Odyssey cant jump away to hyperspace yet. Sam is working on it..
          Suddenly the planet they were orbiting explodes.
          Although Sam now has the hyperdrive on line, they must get away from the radiation of the planets blast before they can jump away. They have to take a risk and engage the Ori ships by using the newly upgraded Asguard weapons.

They engage and destroy the Ori – the newly upgraded weapons are awesome!.

Act 2

Odyssey in hyperdrive

Landy and Sam talk.
          Sam is being asked to duplicate the weapons but Sam is concerned about the hyperdrive and some strange readings she is seeing. She wants to drop out of hyperdrive and check it out.
          As soon as they do, they are engaged by 2 Ori ships

They quickly return to hyperdrive.

SG1 are talking with Lanadry. They are concerned about whether the Ori and the priors may be able to track them with the new power source on the ship. It seems strange that as soon as they drop out of hyperspace the Ori arrive.
          They want to test the theory by dropping out of hyperdrive and seeing what happens. Sam wants to take the asguard core offline and then isolate all the systems so removing whatever it is that the Ori can seem to track. The problem is they new core is linked to all the systems and they need time to isolate and remove the links.
          They drop out and again the Ori find them very quickly, much quicker than Sam can isolate the information core from the hyperdrive of the ship

They need a ½ hour window for Sam to be able to split the core from the ship.

They talk about possibly destroying the ship but Daniel argues against it – they cannot give up so quickly or lightly the asguard legacy.
          Sam thinks she has a plan to buy some time.

They make from a planet where there is a stargate. They drop out and are engaged by the Ori in a huge battle, they are getting battered and are close to being destroyed. An Ori ship fires and a beam is just about to hit the Odyssey
          But right at the last moment, most of the crew are beamed away to the planet with the stargate leaving only SG1 and Landry aboard, Sam puts the ship into a localised time dilation field. It stops everything in mid flow, including the Ori weapon beam which is frozen just short of the Odyssey.

Sam explains that she needs to recreate some of Merlins technology for a phase shift, which will let them avoid the beam from the Ori ship and it may take a long time – maybe 3 months are more – for her to engineer it. She needs to build some of it from scratch.

As Landry says – no-one will have an excuse to be behind on their paperwork!!

Same starts working.
          Cam is running around the ship
          Daniel is trying to catch up on research
          Vala and Tealc are checking the food supplies

Sam takes 2 weeks to find out that there isn’t enough time to take the ship out of phase before the shot from the Ori will hit. All the scenarios she is running will not work before the beam will hit and destroy them
          They can keep working on it looking for alternatives but its going to be ages!!

They are all trying to keep busy.
          Tealc and Cam spar again.
          Vala tries to seduce Daniel. He shuts his door on her!
          Sam conjures up a Cello to play
          Daniel does research.

Vala and Daniel together. He is talking about the Asguard and their sacrifice – he says life is too short!
          She says she agrees. She starts to undress and tries to do the same to Daniel
          He rebuffs her. She asks whether he fancies her!
          He says do you really want to know what I feel. He lays into her ranting about whether she thinks he could be serious about her!! He thinks they are so wrong together. He thinks she is insincere with him, that its not serious,. He says that just when finally he is ready to move on with his life and can start to think about being serious with someone, she is just messing around
          She is really upset as he rants. She has her back to him and has tears running down her face.
          He then realises she is really upset. Very touching scene as he realises that she really does care about him very deeply – he kisses her tenderly
          And says you better no be messing with me!!! They disappear out of shot whilst kissing.
          Cut to Vala exiting Daniels quarters, she is putting her top back on and is very dishevelled and has a very dreamy look. Its clear that they have slept together. Cam runs by, and then stops suddenly. He realises what has happened!!
          Thank you Kazan Thank You I would green ya if it would let me Thank you
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neill4prez View Post
            oh my God. what an episode. was a bit dissappointed that Jack wasn't there to say goodbye to Thor . Really sad the Asgard died but delighted they trusted us with all their technology and history, i wonder was Hermiod on the planet or not. Finally after eight years we are the fifth race. I knew sam would figure out how to save the ship and all the technology . Danial and Vala getting together for fifty years, excellent .It always had to be Teal'c to stay old because it won't matter to him as much what a way to end the show, can't wait for the movies. they couldn't have done better. have watched the show since the beginning and will really miss it but at least we still have Atlantis.
            i know! Jack's gonna be heartbroken when he finds out Thor died!

Comment

So many things left unfinished and unanswered I don't know where to start. I guess the only good thing about this ending is that in the fictional stargate reality the SG-1 team continue to go on missions and adventures saving the world just as they did the last 10 years. (we just wont be watching it happen )
              I dont want to be negative but I dont know how people can feel satisfied with this ending. There has been a two parter with all the other series finale's, why not this one, the very last episode ever?
              I think they could have planned it better and created a spectacular ending with the ori, ancients, Baal, asgard, O'niel, tok'ra and everything else we wanted to see in the finale. Put all this in the final episodes leading to some great victory for SG-1/Earth that would have brought the 10 seasons of this great program to an end.

We'll have to wait for Atlantis season 4 to see what happens in the milky way galaxy from now on. I expect we'll hear random reports while watching Atlantis...something like the war with the ori is ongoing, but it wont be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
                Well I don't know how they tracked us using the azgard tech, but the ori must still be alive and telling the ships their location. LOVING the new weapon technology nice to finally have a weapon capable of destorying ori m otherships. Bye Bye Azgard you'll be missed
                i like how they now level the human and ori tech level. both side can take five hits before the shield disappear.

Comment

I still can't believe that
                  Spoiler:
                  the asgard are gone I hope they bring them back in continuim

I also have some issues with
                  Spoiler:
                  teal'c going back in time like where did the original teal'c that was at that time go?

But over all it was fantastic!!!!
                  I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    214 epsiodes. the most of any north america sicfi show .
                    World Wide Dr. Who is 1st, is SG-1 2nd?

Comment

One thing I would have prefered would have been that the Stargate was used more in it, the past 2 years its been underused and it has been the centre of the show all this time I would have prefered seeing more of it.
                      at least it was the final shot! definately a good shot to finish with!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        Nothing lasts forever. Look ahead and admire the fact that they had 1020 episodes.
                        That many, guess I need to be getting all these 800 odd extra eps that I've never seen!

Comment

i can only hope that ratings went up enough for TPTB to continue onto making a season 11

hehe im whatching it even now again on sky one multi start and i will whatch the one at 10 also shame it still has adverts in tho
                          SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

Here are all my screencaps from the episode..

Comment

In my opinion, one of the best (in the top 3) epsisodes ever.

Loved the oddy getting its upgrades. Can only hope that our other ships get similar systems on board because weapon and shield wise, we kicked some major ass! Finally an end to threads like, "Wheres the phasers?" "When we guna get Lasers?". Anyone not happy with destroying an Ori ship in a few shots is crazy lol!

Although I don't really go for the whole romance thing on SG-1, I'll admit seeing Vala and Danny togather did make me smile, simply because it's been a long time coming. Teal'c made me laugh also with that one odd patch of grey hair on the side of his head lol.

As for the Asgard, where would Earth be without our grey friends? They gave us their legacy, and gave us their blessing because now, after all these years of waiting, are finally reckognised as, "The Fifth Race" of the Alliance of great races. They will be missed so so greatly.

The end of the ep was great. When they all said "indeed" it was fantastic. And as they walked up the ramp I wondered back to the first season and saw how far we as a race had come. From newbies of the galaxy, to the Fifth Race of Superpowers. From the 1st time we studdied a staff weapon to the fleet of our very own space ships we now own. Its been awesome!

So overall, I really loved the episode, really loved the season, and finally, really loved SG-1, full stop.

Oh and was I the only one that sat there after it finished, for a min or two in quiet thought, knowing that after all this time it was over?

I know we have the movies coming up so its no quite "over over". But you know what i mean

It's been a fantastic, amazing, and unforgetable ride

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Actually - I never even thought of that, it's a really good point. It is odd that the whole last ever ep was on a ship. Though Mitchell did say at the end that the Stargate is how they should be travelling.

Oh, and I forgot about this earlier on - Daniel on how they tell thew Asgard apart - 'the voice' LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X