No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beginning of the episode is a clear "With Great Power comes Great Responsibility' picture. The Asgard give us the only IMMORTAL thing they had. If the Asgard weapons could destroy ORI ships, I do not even want to know what a fleet of O'Neill class ships can do, equipped with the latest technology.

Episode was perfect, action, drama, love and humour.

RIP ASGARD and you will never be forgotten!!! We kick ORI ass because of your people THOR!!!

Comment

And finally we are known as the fifth race. great episode. i wonder about the asgard aboard the daedalus.. if he is dead or not if they were doing a mass suicide.

Comment

WoOO We are the FIFTH RACE After 9 seasons lol. The people of Earth are the fifth race, and 99.99999999% of them don't even know it.
        My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

A fitting epasoide for SG-1 end on it's been a pleasure to watch
          C. Edmund

Comment

Excellent, Fantastic, Brilliant! It was amazing. We finally meet THOR again and then he and all the asguard die!!! Then Carter learns how to play the chello, daniel and vala have an emotional argument then finally get together. Teal'c gets a grey streak of hair! Mitchell goes cooko crazy! Landry died! Everyone in the episode said indeed but Teal'c! They got phasers! Love it!
            Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by Popeston View Post
              Epic.
              It's a great conclusion really.
              Poor Teal'c though
              He'll be older than Bra'tac!
              That'll be awkward.
              lol - that would be a conversation

Comment

that was amazing, i can't stop saying that. By far one of the best episodes ever. It was all i hoped it would be and a lot more.

Great way to end stargate.

Comment

Thought Sam and Teal'c really shone in this episode. They were definitely the ones to watch, they're scene where they hug was so good - I almost cried. However, I felt it was a little odd, not last episodey...if that makes sense. Except the final scene of the ep - very heartfelt, although I felt the lack of Jack's presence . And I felt so sorry for Teal'c - to have to live with all that knowledge and keep it a secret.
                  Last edited by Nikki; 07 April 2008, 06:01 PM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Kazan where are you? I love your recaps and screen caps
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Great moments during the episode though.

Walter getting a nice send off with the traditional "Chevron" rundown.

Finally being able to be called the Fifth Race and seeing that actually meant a lot when Carter heard it.

Daniel and Vala getting together, even though it didnt stick

Landry dieing

Seeing Thor again!!!

Them all finishing on "Indeed", nice nod to Teal'c who doesnt always get a lot on the show

Im sure i'll think of more later!

Comment

I have to say im glad SG1 has ended.....

... because if it hadnt of, then I'd never of ever seen an episode as good as that!

Honestly, it was brilliant, without SG1 continued the asgards would of been useless anyway... and.. well.. dead.

Now we can finally macth up to the ORI, and I expect we can see these new upgrades appearing on Atlantis at somepoint, honestly, the fifth race.. they chose us for their legacy.. it was just amazing..

Comment

So HOW is Teal'c? Is he going to stay old for the movies as well?

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                            So HOW is Teal'c? Is he going to stay old for the movies as well?

Vala,
                            Because of tealcs tretonin/jaffa ness he has aged alot but not enough to make a significant difference, IE it's all how it was.

Comment

Yeah, was an awesome episode. Bit sad its all over for now though.

From the ep the Odyssey only really blows up one and kinda damages another one before leaving. Though some may have been taken out by the Asgard, which I would have thought would have been all peaceful when suiciding but apparently not.

Jaffa live for like 200 years or something so for T 50 years ain't much of a problem.

Comment

So did anyone mention Jack at all?
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X