• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Road Not Taken (1013)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1013

An experiment gone wrong pulls Samantha Carter into a parallel reality, where she must save Earth from an Ori assault before she will be allowed to return home.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:22 PM.

Best Sam ep ever? Maybe. Very good, certainly.

Madeleine

Comment

Excellent episode! Sam kicks yet more ass! General Hammond, Rodney, phase cloaking ALL OF EARTH, the stargate was public, PROMETHEUS was back...

Great episode!

Comment

Very good episode indeed but pritty disapointed that we didnt get to see Drones being used.

Comment

I can't believe I missed this ep! Nooo!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*very, very loud SQUEE!!!*

Brilliant! And woooooooo, Sam/Vala FTW!

Edit: I didn't laugh all the way through, but when I did it was shouted barks of laughter

Comment

We now know that Drones can penetrate Ori shields What a great episode. I'm glad our stargate isn't public

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Did anyone know about Hammond being in it? They either kept that a very well kept secret or I haven't been paying that much attention to the spoilers.

So, Landry is president and has made the US a dictatorship, Rodney and Sam got married (and then divorced), Prometheus was never destroyed, Lorne is Leader of SG1, Sam is still major, Atlantis hasn't been discovered, Mitchell is a wreck, Vala's in jail, stargate is public, and basically everything is screwed up.

Certainly a great episode though! 9/10
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                  Did anyone know about Hammond being in it? They either kept that a very well kept secret or I haven't been paying that much attention to the spoilers.

So, Landry is president and has made the US a dictatorship, Rodney and Sam got married (and then divorced), Prometheus was never destroyed, Lorne is Leader of SG1, Sam is still major, Atlantis hasn't been discovered, Mitchell is a wreck, Vala's in jail, stargate is public, and basically everything is screwed up.

Certainly a great episode though! 9/10
                  I didn't know Hammond or Lorne would be in this episode, to see them both early on was great and then to see David Hewlett's name at the start was another bonus.

A great episode and hopefully one day we'll see Ancient Drones destroy an Ori ship.

Comment

Didnt think there could be three good episodes in a row but there you go!

Intriging plot and showed the dangers of whats happening in todays world.
                    and the ending between Sam,Teal'c,Vala and Cam really seemed genuine not like in previous episodes.

9/10

Didnt see ne Drones taking on Ori Ships

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                    legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

oh wow! what a superb episode! i mean everyone has done alternate realities where the characters are the same but different (if you know what i mean) but the whole story was so deep and entralling! i liked it better than "The Quest II" and it didn't even have a dragon!

i almost cried for Cam!

and i loled at McKay! so many funny moments in such a dark episode! Masterpiece!
                      ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                        I didn't know Hammond or Lorne would be in this episode, to see them both early on was great and then to see David Hewlett's name at the start was another bonus.

A great episode and hopefully one day we'll see Ancient Drones destroy an Ori ship.
                        I knew Lorne would be - the girls in the Kavan thunk thread have been going nuts over that all afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                          yes, that was such a nice suprise! i didn't notice for like 5 minutes coz i'm so used to he being there!
                          ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

I'm a bit puzzled where's Jack ? Did we see the Antarctic chair being used ? Did they beat the Ori?

Comment

Masterpiece of an episode... just... wow!

I laughed out loud a lot... but then there were brilliantly dark moments too... hat off to Ben Browder, he played it perfectly...

Nice to see Sam dressed up a little too

Comment

Working...
                              X