PDA

View Full Version : Bounty (1015)

Pages : 1 [2]

Skydiver
May 12th, 2007, 02:41 PM
well, as to the cell phones....dude Auburn is about 20 miles away from topeka, and we have plenty of good cell reception around here. it just gets dicey out in western kansas where we have lots of nothing

IE: twisters or not, htere is no need for repeaters, the towers run along the major highwys and auburn is on one. poorly researched plot device.

vala....poor, poor vala. The boys just can't get past her girl parts long enough to give the character a bit more depth than that of your run of the mill bimbo.

the whole daidy dukes part was just sad, so very sad.

but i don't expect too much else from these boys anymore. cheese is king the more comicbook it is, the 'better'

Cap116
May 12th, 2007, 05:03 PM
At least after 'Company of Thieves,' it was a somewhat decent reason to solve the Lucian Alliance problem with SG-1. The episode was alright, it could have been ALOT worse. Also, I thought Tenat died in 'Company of Thieves?'

prion
May 12th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Good parts.

It was just a laugh at times. The whole high school reunion thing has of course been done to death, so I had no high expectations (luckily). For some odd reason (maybe it's becuase of the way women are sometimes sex objects on the show), it didn't surprise me to see Vala dressily skimpily, but it was so contrived.

Cellphone problems? Yeah, landlines still do exist, hello?? Plus I'm sure there was probably a military base somewhere nearby that Landry could have utilized.

Sam utilizing the hologram technology to not end up getting shot and to save the day at the reunion was very transparent (sorry for the bad pun).

Did anybody else wonder why the reunion was SO sparsely populated?

Best part: the bounty hunter getting hit by the bus. That was right out of the "Final Destination" movies.

Overall I thought this was a fun episode, and Vala with Cam's parents was cute.

With Cameron wishing he had gotten the girl all these years, it might have been fun if the writers had been more realistic and had Amy with a few more pounds, divorced, and with 3 or 4 teens at home. . .its been 20 years for gosh sakes. ;)

Funniest scenes though was Dr. Lee flirting at the conference, and Sam's reaction. Loved the Kindler and deLuise posters at the school.

Doesn't Dr. Lee have kids? Isn't he married?? Missed the posters; will have to check later.

Overall, not a bad episode but not great either, but amusing.

Jackie
May 12th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Personally, I thought the bus hitting the assassin was lame. They could figure out some better--more realistic way for Daniel to get away? How come the bus never tried to stop if there are two people standing in the middle of the road? Did anyone hear a horn? The bus was just so--stupid.

Daniel is in a library and has a history of aliens and humans trying to kill him in the past. He didn't have a concealed weapon on him? Please! Where was he running to? The local police station?

But, then again the whole ep was far from realistic.

Might as well have had a fire truck run the girl over! At least then you could say she was--hot.

Skydiver
May 12th, 2007, 07:25 PM
or a garbage truck

crazymom
May 12th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Dr. Lee has children, but they've never mentioned a wife, so he is most likely divorced or a widower.

warmbeachbrat
May 12th, 2007, 10:54 PM
I just LOVED Daniel's line reference to scooby doo-"If not for us meddling kids" LOL:) Also, when Daniel's assassin got killed by the bus-totally unexpected. Did anyone else notice when Daniel's assassin first met him at the bookshelf when she lifted her hand you can see the weapon she holds with her fingers.

Yeah, I saw that--I'm surprised Daniel didn't notice it. It was surprising when she was hit by the bus, but I've seen the same thing in two other shows over the last couple of months (Crossing Jordan, Lost)--it kind of loses it's punch. Although, Stargate would have aired before those shows in the US if it were shown when the rest of the world got to see it. :hammond04:

I like having a fun episode now and then to relieve the heaviness of the whole Ori thing. This was just right for that. Vala was so, well, Vala. Perfect! Cam saying "It's in Kansas" cracked us up here in Kansas. The bounty hunter and the bus was so unexpected and so ridiculous that we just couldn't stop laughing! It was great! I liked the mix between the seriously dangerous assassins and some of the cheesy effects--you never knew what was going to happen next. Dr. Lee got to have some fun AND help save the day--finally!

I was afraid they were going to have Dr. Lee be a klutzy buffoon again, but I was happily surprised. He was great! I have to echo another poster, though--doesn't he have kids? Isn't he married? Nevermind. I was typing when crazymom was posting....:o

Hmm--Ventrell was portrayed by Mike Dopud. He also played the Russian Colonel in Full Alert--I thought he looked familiar....

Oh well, I really enjoyed the ep. So sad--only five more to go....:(

angelfire east
May 13th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Loved the bus...totally unexpected.

I liked the look Cam's dad gave his son when Cam returned after making his phone call.

LOL That was too funny:D See that the kind of stuff I found funyn with Vala not her blabing about her alien life when she knows she shouldn't be with jokes that aren't very funny. Such as "He's a religious zealot, bent on total domination of every Human being in this galaxy." and "Oh, I didn't attend school. As much as I was sold as a domestic servant to a weapons smuggler named Foranes. After I killed him and won my freedom, I considered my education more or less complete". I like things like Vala ploting Cameron's death for the insurence money much better.

Did anyone else notice when Daniel's assassin first met him at the bookshelf when she lifted her hand you can see the weapon she holds with her fingers.

I saw that! on my second viewing lol

I was thinking the same thing about Kansas. Must be the same part of Canada they shot Smallville at (Big hills but no mountains).:cameron:

You mean Vancouver? Smallivlle, Supernatural, BGS and the Stargates are all flimed in and around VanCity. :)

garhkal
May 13th, 2007, 12:39 PM
part of me is hoping that the bus hitting that assassin was showcasing that daniel still has some of his ancient Mojo...

LoneStar1836
May 13th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Personally, I thought the bus hitting the assassin was lame. They could figure out some better--more realistic way for Daniel to get away? How come the bus never tried to stop if there are two people standing in the middle of the road? Did anyone hear a horn? The bus was just so--stupid.

Daniel is in a library and has a history of aliens and humans trying to kill him in the past. He didn't have a concealed weapon on him? Please! Where was he running to? The local police station?

Might as well have had a fire truck run the girl over! At least then you could say she was--hot.lol. I'd green you, but I'm maxed out for the day and may not remember to come back.

As to the rest of the post...I agree. Getting hit by the bus was lame. Wtf was Daniel doing running down the street anyway.

Again, waste of an episode.......

Kingomon
May 13th, 2007, 03:21 PM
this episode was good even though it had nothing to do with the main plot.
It's to bad the Bounty Hunter that sg1 ran into didn't make an Appearance.

My favorite part was when Vala was talking to Cam's Mother she goes "Sex, Sex, Sex in all rooms of the house" and when Cam gets back he has no clue what Vala said. I thought I die with laughter:D

Kingomon
May 13th, 2007, 03:27 PM

Might as well have had a fire truck run the girl over! At least then you could say she was--hot.

I agree it was lame. I thought that an Assassin was on the bus and didn't want Daniel to get captured by that girl but unfortunately it was an ordinary bus

Emerald01
May 13th, 2007, 05:49 PM
This episode was pure, unalderturated filler. And a very bad idea to put it in this order. The last we heard was the the Ori have a working supergate and were sending ships on through. Suddenly it's about a class reunion and the Lucian Alliance? What? I can't even make a fair judgment on whether the episode was good or bad. I can only say that this was the wrong time to air it in the series. That made it difficult to enjoy. Vala was wickedly funny in it, though. :)

Cheers!
Em

dec55
May 13th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Hmmmmm let's see.....Season 9 had Lam with scrubs with exposed cleavage.....
then Season 10...You had Adria wearing catsuit armor.......I guess Vala in
Daisy Dukes was a natural trend.....(Now that I think about it, they should have added
Lam, and Adria in this eppy as a dream sequence for Cam if they really wanted major Fanboy demographic turn out..:lol.)

Other than that... a lot of camp in this
eppy.....heavy cheesy camp...:lol I dunno....Stargate was greatest at subtle
humor.... This stuff was concentrated slapstick.....hee hee....

krash
May 14th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Quartz- Wow, try and have just a little bit of fun with this TV show every now and then, right?

Vala and Cam, good combo, especially in the end "GO GET IN THE CAR"
That's what I'm talking about! What made this episode fun was that (from a writing sense, for all you literary types) is that this was a chance to let Ben and Claudia play off of that chemistry they had on Farscape...cause it's obvious their characters aren't interested in each other, but there's still a great 50s screw-ball comedy timing those two actors bring to the scenes. :cameron: :vala:

Loved the bus...totally unexpected.
Only thing better would have been if there was time for her to do a double-take like:

http://images.art.com/images/-/Looney-Tunes---Wile-E-Coyote--C11754810.jpeg

the daisy dukes....guys, guys, guys, i'm sure that claudia is proud of getting her body back after baby (and good for her) but in a rural community her clothing choice would be dang close to indecent...or something worn by ladies of the world's oldest profession.
So what are overly pretentious wearing this time of year? That's part of what makes the character of Vala so great...she doesn't CARE what those people think of her wardrobe or anything else about her. So before anyone goes bashing the Vala segment of the costume department, you have to go around and smack every Jessica Simpson/Dukes of Hazard fan (many of whom are from those rural areas you champion) and scold them first.

suse
May 14th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Quartz- Wow, try and have just a little bit of fun with this TV show every now and then, right?

That's what I'm talking about! What made this episode fun was that (from a writing sense, for all you literary types) is that this was a chance to let Ben and Claudia play off of that chemistry they had on Farscape...cause it's obvious their characters aren't interested in each other, but there's still a great 50s screw-ball comedy timing those two actors bring to the scenes. :cameron: :vala:

Only thing better would have been if there was time for her to do a double-take like:

http://images.art.com/images/-/Looney-Tunes---Wile-E-Coyote--C11754810.jpeg

the daisy dukes....guys, guys, guys, i'm sure that claudia is proud of getting her body back after baby (and good for her) but in a rural community her clothing choice would be dang close to indecent...or something worn by ladies of the world's oldest profession.
So what are overly pretentious wearing this time of year? That's part of what makes the character of Vala so great...she doesn't CARE what those people think of her wardrobe or anything else about her. So before anyone goes bashing the Vala segment of the costume department, you have to go around and smack every Jessica Simpson/Dukes of Hazard fan (many of whom are from those rural areas you champion) and scold them first.

Not really. While I agree that it's in character for OTT!Vala to wear this I still sat that OTT!Vala has no reason to be on what used to be a (not so) OTT show. I rather liked the Vala of Line in the Sand. And yes, I think she had some rather funny lines with Cam's friend. They were the best part of the Cam and Amy's High School Reunion part of the ep. But that's damning with faint praise indeed. The camp value of this ep exceeded even Scoobie Doo.

The placement of this ep was very awkward. They lose any momentum gained from the melodrama of last week's ep. <yawn>

ETA: I always feel bad for Wiley Coyote. But that picture sums up the whole episode for me.

suse

Team SG-1*save the show*
May 14th, 2007, 01:06 PM
i enjoyed this episode event though it was away from the ori storyline. At least they got rid of Netan!!!! his plan backfired!

It would have been better if we had seen Aris Bok. We never did see him again!

LMichelle
May 14th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Vala was priceless in this episode.

Did you notice when the woman asked Daniel out he looked behind him? He has no clue as to how hot he is, does he? ;)

garhkal
May 15th, 2007, 04:16 PM
This episode was pure, unalderturated filler. And a very bad idea to put it in this order. The last we heard was the the Ori have a working supergate and were sending ships on through. Suddenly it's about a class reunion and the Lucian Alliance? What? I can't even make a fair judgment on whether the episode was good or bad. I can only say that this was the wrong time to air it in the series. That made it difficult to enjoy. Vala was wickedly funny in it, though. :)

Cheers!
Em

I do agree, this could have done coming before the shroud etc i still liked that while the ori are the main enemies, we still have enough sense to keep on after the minor baddies.

-Major Woody
May 19th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Did you notice when the woman asked Daniel out he looked behind him?

I do the same thing. ;)

Angela V
May 20th, 2007, 10:27 PM

Um no. I for some insane reason thought I'd get that thing of a movie out of my local library. I'm a big fan of Dukes of Hazard and Jessica Simpson is NO Daisy Duke! Though overall the movie was just BAD.
However Vala can get away with her Daisy Dukes because she's sassy and smart like the real Daisy Duke. :valaanime04:

I really enjoyed this episode for it's humour.

Naomi
May 21st, 2007, 06:25 AM
Quartzthe daisy dukes....guys, guys, guys, i'm sure that claudia is proud of getting her body back after baby (and good for her) but in a rural community her clothing choice would be dang close to indecent...or something worn by ladies of the world's oldest profession.
So what are overly pretentious wearing this time of year? That's part of what makes the character of Vala so great...she doesn't CARE what those people think of her wardrobe or anything else about her. So before anyone goes bashing the Vala segment of the costume department, you have to go around and smack every Jessica Simpson/Dukes of Hazard fan (many of whom are from those rural areas you champion) and scold them first.The daisy dukes outfit struck an off-chord with me at first, but then I thought that the outfit was classic Vala in an unfamiliar Earth situation - go for what she knows about the situation, and what she knows is often cliche. Vala's learning about American, and Earth, societies as fast as she can, and there are bound to be some mis-steps. When what Vala knows (or, thinks she knows) about societal customs fails her, she just goes for it, and is pure Vala.

Arga
May 27th, 2007, 11:58 AM
When I first watched it, I thought the character of Darrel was played by James Spader!
After checking, it turned out it was some actor called David Lovgren...
Too bad ;-)
It would have been funny.
:daniel:

NATIK
May 27th, 2007, 01:17 PM
I liked the episode but if someone who dosnt know about the Stargate gets told about it or sees something related to it, I automatically love it so I guess its unfair for me to judge it. The last scene at the dance with holographic tech and beaming really made the entire episode awesome for me. The rest isnt bad either.

I dont remember anything from it which i would call slapstick humour so I disagree with those that accused it of that. I absolutly LOATHE slapstick humour so it usually makes me insta dislike the entire episode if anything of the kind shows up.

Vala is just her usual self, I dont really consider that good or bad, I think she is over the top most of the time but she does have good moments, especially in those episode. It is worthy of rewatching a few times in my mind but not the best thing Stargate has to offer.

8/10 from me.

system_lord_wolf
September 9th, 2007, 03:13 AM
I like the part where the woman trying to kill Daniel cross the road and got ran over by the bus. LOL.

lol! I watched that ep. twice and laughed my head off at that bit both times!!!
Vala does look like Mary-Ann! (Gilligan's Island)
I really enjoyed this episode mostly because of Vala & Cam.
Even my 'anti-sci-fi' sister sat down to watch a bit of it! :P :sam43:

esoap524
September 9th, 2007, 09:00 AM
lol! I watched that ep. twice and laughed my head off at that bit both times!!!
Vala does look like Mary-Ann! (Gilligan's Island)
I really enjoyed this episode mostly because of Vala & Cam.
Even my 'anti-sci-fi' sister sat down to watch a bit of it! :P :sam43:

Funny you should mention your sister. My father, who is not a sci fi fan at all, walked in while we were watching "Bounty", laughed at that bus part, watched the entire thing THEN watched "Bad Guys", and enjoyed both episodes; at one point he said "I really like this."

I was shocked.

I guess they were both more comedy than scifi.

Drax
October 18th, 2007, 07:14 AM
I had absolutely no complaints about Vala's wardrobe in this episode.

silkie
October 18th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I had absolutely no complaints about Vala's wardrobe in this episode.

I immediately checked your profile for age/gender and my suspicions were confirmed...:)

MechaThor
November 22nd, 2007, 02:23 AM
I really DID like this Episode.
It was a great idea, intresting to see some long needed aliens and the return of the Serrakins (all be it short) showing some survived the Ori attack. Dr Lee being a ladies man was also a highlight. and of course Vala.

But after watching the Audi Commentary, the epsiode was ruined. As they pointed out a massive plot hole at the end.
SG-1 have no idea that Cam and Vala are hostages, instead they was just checking out the location of the cloaked Caro ship, when the bounty hunter audi controlled the Cargo ship with SG-1 tarpped inside it to him.
However at this point 3 strange things happen.
1. The Cargo ships rings fall too far down than normal, without a ring platform at the other end. Its only ment to be ringed down to just under the Cargo ship. But it don't.
2. The Cargo ship has both rings and beaming tech. and thye used the beaming tech on the holograms and not on the hostages. I would of justed used the beaming tech 1rst as the bounty hunter was not exspecting it.
3. The Biggest one. SG-1 originally had no plan as they said. Instead they was just checking out the cargo ship. There4 why would they have taken the asgard Hologram tech Sam was working on with them? That was a bit random.

There4 a good episode apart from the ending.

BubblingOverWithIdeas
January 27th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I found this episode to be not terribly interesting. I did get a twisted desire to see the bounty hunter use mind-control to make Mitchell be his slave and hand over the rest of SG-1 to him. I thought the bus thing was very funny and somehow fitting.

JohnDuh
March 10th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Ben does have a rep for riffing on the script a bit, so it's possible. For example, David Hewlett aparently mentioned at a recent con that in 'The Pegasus Project' Ben improv'ed the scene where Mitchell threatens McKay with a lemon and DH managed to keep the scene going and not crack up.

Yet that scene is shot from several angles and different framings.

Ulkesh47
December 17th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I guess those Serakkin bounty hunters were off-world when Hebridan fell to the Ori...

Madwelshboy
December 30th, 2008, 02:59 AM
Enjoyable little episode.

I guess those Serakkin bounty hunters were off-world when Hebridan fell to the Ori...

well since hebridan wasnt the serakkin homeworld, just a planet the colonized after the liberated the planted from the goa'uld.

shinysign
March 18th, 2009, 07:25 PM
This was a good episode, with the episode itself I had no problems, I enjoyed it. But with show continuity I had trouble with it.

If anyone with money and resources such as the head of any Ori or Jaffa, etc, any big bad guy could just call bounty hunters, and lots and lots of them, all with special technologies such as mimicking the look of others, hidden weapons and remote ships, then SG-1 would have been dead by the end of season 1.

Seriously, all their enemies would have just hired bounty hunters. The result would be like this episode except always, not only would they be fighting bad guys, but they would be attacked by trained bounty hunters who want money.

I know there were some things they tried to add to show that the circumstances were special, such as them all being 'tagged' and the way the politics were. I understand that - what I am saying is it would not be enough to stop the bounty hunters.

I mean look at what they did on earth in this episode - cloaked ships, shape shifting, voice manipulation, they would infiltrate the Stargate base with little to no problem.

So all I am saying is that I will have to imagine this episode contained within itself, and imagine there is not a giant group of bounty hunters out there, because name a bad guy who hated SG-1, there are many, and according to this episode if they had spent a little of their enormous amounts of wealth to put out a bounty, SG-1 would constantly have to battle bounty hunters in addition to the normal bad guy. The system lords could each put a 20 planet reward for SG-1, every bounty hunter in the galaxy would be right after them, and given the level of technology shown in this show, really wouldn't have a problem getting to SG-1 at all.

I am just one for entire show continuity, not making a show that disrupts the logic of earlier and later shows. But at the same time, I realize it's just a show and I did enjoy it minus that part. But do you see what I mean here?

Anda
March 18th, 2009, 11:00 PM
To be honest I like episodes when the secret is reveled.I mean the team must face the enemies and in the same time to hide the Stargate Comand to the other people.

suse
March 19th, 2009, 10:01 AM
This was a good episode, with the episode itself I had no problems, I enjoyed it. But with show continuity I had trouble with it.

If anyone with money and resources such as the head of any Ori or Jaffa, etc, any big bad guy could just call bounty hunters, and lots and lots of them, all with special technologies such as mimicking the look of others, hidden weapons and remote ships, then SG-1 would have been dead by the end of season 1.

Seriously, all their enemies would have just hired bounty hunters. The result would be like this episode except always, not only would they be fighting bad guys, but they would be attacked by trained bounty hunters who want money.

I know there were some things they tried to add to show that the circumstances were special, such as them all being 'tagged' and the way the politics were. I understand that - what I am saying is it would not be enough to stop the bounty hunters.

I mean look at what they did on earth in this episode - cloaked ships, shape shifting, voice manipulation, they would infiltrate the Stargate base with little to no problem.

So all I am saying is that I will have to imagine this episode contained within itself, and imagine there is not a giant group of bounty hunters out there, because name a bad guy who hated SG-1, there are many, and according to this episode if they had spent a little of their enormous amounts of wealth to put out a bounty, SG-1 would constantly have to battle bounty hunters in addition to the normal bad guy. The system lords could each put a 20 planet reward for SG-1, every bounty hunter in the galaxy would be right after them, and given the level of technology shown in this show, really wouldn't have a problem getting to SG-1 at all.

I am just one for entire show continuity, not making a show that disrupts the logic of earlier and later shows. But at the same time, I realize it's just a show and I did enjoy it minus that part. But do you see what I mean here?

Yup, I see. :P And thus my issues with S9 and by extension S10.

What bugged me was they would have had to get everyone at the reunion to sign - and abide by - nondisclosure forms. Not a chance.

Had the same issues with them beaming the naquadria building into space in the Baal clone ep. Even if people were blocks away, they'd have seen the beam's light show. And... there was no rubble.

Oy.

The best part of this ep by far was Vala and Mitchell's friend. And that had nothing to do with Stargate.

suse

mrscopterdoc
May 17th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I liked this episode. Had some funny bits to it.

Elorendil
June 23rd, 2010, 07:43 PM
I have only one question about this episode: Why isn't Aris Boch in it??????? This would have been a great opportunity to bring him back in to the story arc. He's a funny guy!

Overall, great episode. I thought Vala was a little over-the-top at times, but part of that is just her character. Still, some great laughs along the way. I thought the bit of Sam and Dr. Lee at the convention discussing how they had to introduce the pretend 'prototypes' of all the alien technologies and pretend they don't work as well as they do was an interesting insight. After all, they can't just tell the general public that this is alien technology. At any rate, I thought it was a nice touch. :)

LaEsmerelda
September 12th, 2010, 07:04 PM
I had no idea Ben looked so good in a suit.

asdf1239
September 28th, 2010, 10:21 PM
um, how did they use rings in a public area without attracting press scrutiny

maneth
February 7th, 2011, 09:35 AM
I guess the Navy has its ways to keep things quiet. Plausible deniability and all that. I enjoyed this one, though. Nice to see Cam get some action. ;)

mathpiglet
June 14th, 2011, 04:53 PM
What a wonderful episode! Mitchell and Vala and a high school reunion, that bus that comes out of nowhere, and the conference with Lee and Sam. Great little elements. I particularly liked Amy's line about not being allowed to even think about it!

garhkal
June 15th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Though that always makes me wonder.. How would the SGC know they did think of it?

Ibn Rushd
June 15th, 2011, 05:10 PM
When Cam was on the phone in the hallway, there was a sign on it that said "Damian Kindler for Class Treasurer." Nice to see the producers stick their names in the show, like they did on Star Trek with Gene Roddenberry as the Federation President. :D

jelgate
May 20th, 2012, 06:53 PM
I love S10. I really think its one of the best seasons ever done on SG1 but it seem they just gave up after Shroud. Bounty is a hard episode to believe Being a person who has studied radiation I can not believe the SGC would be able to let SG1 being exposed to radiation be overlooked. Thier is no way they would be let out of quarantine without being measured as background radiation levels. Even more unbelieveable is how the SGC could get a whole class reunion to stay quiet about the alien scenes they saw when the bounty hunters were going after SG1. It was not a bad idea. The mechanism to execute the episode was unbelievable and laughable much like most Lucian Alliance episodes. This episode could be saved if the Cam character building portion was decent but it wasn't. Another character and has/her failed romance. It has been done with almost every SG1 main character that it is almost a bad cliche

Lieutenant Sparrow
May 21st, 2012, 04:39 AM
For an ep that is mostly earth based it was pretty good.

It was interesting seeing all the different assassination attempts on SG-1. Daniel's and Sam's being the best. I would have liked to have seen them implement that ray gun technology onto the Odyssey and other ships. Maybe the F-302's.

That Lucian Alliance guy at the end. Is it the same character from SGU? I know it's the same actor but does he play I different person?

mathpiglet
May 21st, 2012, 01:37 PM
This episode made me think that if they had expanded the Baal arc and the Lucien arc, we would not have needed the Ori at all.

hedwig
May 21st, 2012, 01:52 PM
That Lucian Alliance guy at the end. Is it the same character from SGU? I know it's the same actor but does he play I different person?

Same actor, different roles.

In SG1, he played Odai Ventrell in "Bounty"
In SG1, he played Colonel Chernovshev in "Full Alert".
In SGA, he played Kiryk.
In SGU, he played Varro.

Jae'a
May 21st, 2012, 03:28 PM
My LiveJournal post (http://jo-r-lee.livejournal.com/55185.html)

Awesome ep. When I saw the title, I remembered it was one I liked, but couldn't actually think which one it was! :P
So some things surprised me, which is good. :D

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
May 21st, 2012, 04:52 PM
Just finished the episode. Damn did Vala look hot in the ep, Sam also looked hot in that dress. You don't see that very often. I thought Bounty was going to be worse than it was. I give it a **1/2. 5 episodes left of the legacy.
Nothing much more to say, except we saw some rubber-faced aliens.

Tomorrow, SG-1 becomes the enemy.

Krisz
May 23rd, 2012, 06:52 PM
A fun little episode, it wasn't as bad as I seemed to have convinced myself it was, not having seen it again since it first aired. Always fun to watch aliens trying to come to terms with Earth customs. Interesting risk to Mitchell's sanity to actually take Vala with him! Vala's cover story for what she does, "Accounts Receivables" and shoots the target without any problems. Since that's what I do, the accounts receivables, not shooting guns, it was funny, although that would be helpful providing extra encouragement for the late payers to pay up!!! :D :P

I liked how SG-1 got back at the Lucian Alliance guy by redirecting the assassin!

mrscopterdoc
June 13th, 2012, 11:54 AM
I had no idea Ben looked so good in a suit.
:lol: I think he looks better in jeans though

Cluas
February 18th, 2013, 02:33 PM
I liked this one it was kind of funny. Cam taking Vala with him is a bit of a stretch though.
Sam really like that Asgaard holograms

:sam59: