Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First story info on "Countdown" has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First story info on "Countdown" has arrived!

Finally some first story details of the upcoming episode, "Countdown," have arrived.

Go to http://www.stargatehorizon.com/news.php to check it out, and make sure to stop back here to discuss it.

Looks like a familiar face from SG-1 and Atlantis will make his Horizon debut in this one.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Agent Barrete would have never have expected him to be the big SG Horizon guru who appears in this ep. And it does look as if my theories about this episode have been shot down, I always thought that this ep will either feture a countdown of a possible Bentari, or Enoly assault, and the countdown bit would be Horizon bracing for this latest offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      Agent Barrete would have never have expected him to be the big SG Horizon guru who appears in this ep.
      He's been a fun character to be writing for.

And it does look as if my theories about this episode have been shot down, I always thought that this ep will either feture a countdown of a possible Bentari, or Enoly assault, and the countdown bit would be Horizon bracing for this latest offensive.
      Hmmm. The episode does feature a countdown.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Well I am going to guest that the countdown will envolve a other bomb going off, I am also going to guest that this episode involve the trust or whatever their name is now, which is why NID is involve. I am also take a guest that the second bomb explosion will be design to end earth involvment in exploration and cause the stargate programme to be shut down if they do not stopped it.

Well a a guest or two probably not right. but their you go.

But I am glad you are developing hoffman character.

Comment

Working...
        X