Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREAT There wasnt even a esp on tonight!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT There wasnt even a esp on tonight!

Last week of course I forget to tape it and this week I come flying back home to make it in time for the show and its a friggin re-run! JUST MY LUCK.
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

OK, well, how about this: My entire 80+ hours of recorded events on my digital satellite hard-drive recorder just randomly failed, reset, and wiped itself completely. Among many, many other things, I just lost every episode of both SG-1 and Atlantis for this season, and if all goes well, meaning the new recorder is shipped from god-knows-where in less than a week, I MIGHT be able to record next weeks episodes...
    At least they'll be repeating all these episdoes in a few months... oh, well.
    Trying to stay positive.
    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Why didnt they air new esps yesterday anyway?
      I miss you.

Comment

Don't know why people don't realize this, but.... this weekend is Labor Day weekend. Networks don't air NEW episodes this weekend because they correct assume that people are outside barbecuing, going away on trips, etc. Ditto with T-day and Xmas. So, new episodes on the 10th and 17th and then repeats until January 2005.

Comment

i dont know. I was wondering the same thing. Sometimes they skip weeks to air eps that other people miss, but they still should have aired new ones this week.

Comment

Due to the three day weekend, SciFi didn't want to show a new episode. This is because most [eople go away friday and return monday.

Also, SciFi was preparing for its 3 day SciMovie Marathon.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

*grumble*
              but now they have us waiting and waiting for new episodes...

if i can't stand this short break, i don't know even want to think about the long break until Jan 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix
                *grumble*
                but now they have us waiting and waiting for new episodes...
                if i can't stand this short break, i don't know even want to think about the long break until Jan 2005!
                Well, I, for one, will definitely not mind the upcoming repeats until January (at least this time), because then I can start to re-record every single episode of SG-1 and Atlantis that my stupid hard drive erased last night.
                So it's both good and bad this time...
                There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

*shakes fist at the lousy Americans and grumbles about living in the UK*

Comment

Well, you guys get them in OCTOBER, and have a shortened break.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

break till Jan? What break till Jan? WHen are they going to start showing repeats?

Comment

In the US, you have 2 weeks until repeats come on. But then again, you could watch ST:E like I am, and then toon into SG1/SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                          In the US, you have 2 weeks until repeats come on. But then again, you could watch ST:E like I am, and then toon into SG1/SGA.
                          Repeats of ATLANTIS already in 2 weeks? What day and time?????
                          I miss you.

Comment

9.24.04 @ 10pm should be Rising Part 1 again.

Comment

Maybe a tad OT, but how do ST:E and the break for SG-1 and Atlantis line up? Is the premiere for ST:E on the same day as the last new Stargate episodes before the break, or is it after? Did I make any sense in my incoherent babbling just then?

Comment

Working...
                              X