This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't guess who I saw in "The Dead Zone"

I was watching "The Dead Zone" (the TV show, not the movie) the other day and it appears that Sean Patrick Flannery is the evil guy in the show.

For those of you who don't recognize the name, he played the ascended Orlin in "Ascencion".

He was so cool in that episode!
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

he's in a few more episodes too.

i just gotta love him.

he's also in the movie Boondock Saints (awesome movie everyone has to see), and he stars in the movie Powder (i didn't even know that myself until i was looking at his page on IMDB.com who knows how long ago).

also saw him in an Outer Limits episode sometime ago.

and if you don't know who Sean Patrick Flannery is... you're a really sad person

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Another Flannery fan! ^-^

Do you get the new season of Dead Zone (season 3) ?
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

uh... i dunno. i haven't actually watched it much lately. i don't know what season they're on right now lol. we watch it on the NewVR sometimes lol. i think it's actually on right now... or was that yesterday...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          uh... i dunno. i haven't actually watched it much lately. i don't know what season they're on right now lol. we watch it on the NewVR sometimes lol. i think it's actually on right now... or was that yesterday...
          Cool, because I watch it on Space and it doesn't premier until September 11th... which is kind of erie because the premier has to do with him preventing a disaster.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
            Cool, because I watch it on Space and it doesn't premier until September 11th... which is kind of erie because the premier has to do with him preventing a disaster.
            Its just a coincidence that its on sept.11

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
              I was watching "The Dead Zone" (the TV show, not the movie) the other day and it appears that Sean Patrick Flannery is the evil guy in the show.

For those of you who don't recognize the name, he played the ascended Orlin in "Ascencion".
              Yes, Flannery's character, Greg Stillson, is actually the Big Bad(tm) on The Dead Zone. He's a recurring character that drives the main storyline of the show. He is majorly swarmy and evil.

Since The Dead Zone films in Vancouver, there are probably other actors you'd recognize from the Stargate franchise, as well as production staff. For example, Jill Blotevogel, who wrote the story for the Atlantis season 1 finale, "The Storm", also writes for The Dead Zone.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Anyone catch "Siler" in the baseball stands?
                It was right before they dragged that 4400 guy away.

Comment

Working...
                X