X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S10 10x11-10x20 SPOILERS from Sky One website

Quest II.

Spoiler:
    After discovering the frozen body of Merlin, the SG-1 team works to help him build the Sangraal before Adria and her Ori army can track them. With Merlin weakening by the stress of building the device he is left no choice but to transfer his consciousness into Daniel’s body. Daniel, now empowered by Merlin’s consciousness, races to complete the device. But having disabled the safeguard on a gate leading to Earth, Adria and an Ori army are able to descend on the site. Daniel must choose between saving the team and allowing Adria to take himself prisoner along with the nearly finished weapon.

Line in the sand

Spoiler:
    After several successful tests using Merlin’s device, General Landry sends SG-1 to use the device to protect a village from an aggressive Prior. But when the displacement field collapses bringing everything back into phase, the team and the village are left dangerously exposed when the Ori attack. Despite being critically injured, Carter is able to escape with Mitchell, though the situation looks bleak for Teal'c and the stranded villagers who face execution at the hands of the Ori.

The Road Not Taken

Spoiler:
    An experiment goes wrong, leaving Carter trapped in a parallel reality where martial law has been enforced and the Earth is under attack from the Ori. But the impending threat from the Ori is the least of her concerns when it becomes clear that President Landry may not allow her to return home.

The Shroud

Spoiler:
    SG-1 learns of a new prior spreading the word of the Ori in a more humane way than ever before and decides to investigate. When the new prior turns out to be Daniel Jackson the team elects to save him, even though it??s very likely a trap by Adria. Whether or not they aid him with his potentially catastrophic plan becomes moot when the IOA decides Jackson poses too great a risk and must be killed. Will Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) risk everything to save his friend?

Bounty

Spoiler:
    The SG-1 team becomes the target of a ruthless band of bounty hunters after Netan offers a hefty reward for their heads. Though Jackson, Carter and Teal'c are able to overpower their would be assassins, Vala and Mitchell are unaware of the peril they face and are left dangerously vulnerable at Mitchell's high school reunion. When bounty hunter Vashin takes the reunion hostage, SG-1 are ordered to surrender or face the mass execution of the reunion guests.

Bad guys

Spoiler:
    The SG-1 team find themselves trapped in a museum on a world that has yet to discover the secret of the Stargate. Their plan to wait for Stargate command to send help is cut short when they are discovered and mistaken for a militant group of rebels. As an army builds outside the museum, the team decides to pretend they are in fact the rebels they have been accused of being, and mock up a hostage situation to buy themselves enough time for Stargate Command to rescue them. However, their lives are put at serious risk when the museum's nightwatchman takes matters into his own hands.

Talion

Spoiler:
    After barely surviving the bombing massacre of a peaceful Jaffa summit, Teal'c must go rogue to track down and stop a Jaffa leader named Arkad, who plans to take control of the Jaffa nation and deliver them to the Ori.

Meanwhile, Stargate command receives intelligence that suggests Arkad is also behind a series of plots to bomb Earth, forcing SG-1 to decide between the life of their friend and the lives of millions at risk should the bombings succeed.

Family ties

Spoiler:
    Vala’s father, Jacek, contacts Stargate Command wishing to trade information about a series of planned attacks on Earth in exchange for sanctuary on the planet. Once safe, Jacek reverts to his scheming ways and he is later found to be associating with one of Arkad’s Jaffa splinter cells. When challenged on his motives, Jacek once again manages to persuade the Stargate team that he has vital information for them. Was Vala right all along? Can her father really be trusted?

Dominion

Spoiler:
    The SG-1 team hatches an elaborate plot to capture Adria by using Vala as bait, but Ba'al has a sinister plan of his own which could prove deadly for all involved. Drastic steps need to be taken to stop him, but will Vala be able to do the unthinkable?

Unending

Spoiler:
    SG-1's battle with the Ori comes to a stunning conclusion in the world premiere of the last ever episode of this hugely popular show. Who will emerge victorious?
    Last edited by Platschu; 21 February 2007, 05:49 AM. Reason: update
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Oh man THE SHROUD sounds absolutely amazing and BOUNTY actually sounds pretty good too.

Thanks for posting!
    'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Quest II.

Spoiler:
      After discovering the frozen body of Merlin, the SG-1 team works to help him build the Sangraal before Adria and her Ori army can track them. With Merlin weakening by the stress of building the device he is left no choice but to transfer his consciousness into Daniel’s body. Daniel, now empowered by Merlin’s consciousness, races to complete the device. But having disabled the safeguard on a gate leading to Earth, Adria and an Ori army are able to descend on the site. Daniel must choose between saving the team and allowing Adria to take himself prisoner along with the nearly finished weapon.

Bounty

Spoiler:
      The SG-1 team becomes the target of a ruthless band of bounty hunters after Netan offers a hefty reward for their heads. Though Jackson, Carter and Teal'c are able to overpower their would be assassins, Vala and Mitchell are unaware of the peril they face and are left dangerously vulnerable at Mitchell's high school reunion. When bounty hunter Vashin takes the reunion hostage, SG-1 are ordered to surrender or face the mass execution of the reunion guests.

The Shroud

Spoiler:
      SG-1 learns of a new prior spreading the word of the Ori in a more humane way than ever before and decides to investigate. When the new prior turns out to be Daniel Jackson the team elects to save him, even though it??s very likely a trap by Adria. Whether or not they aid him with his potentially catastrophic plan becomes moot when the IOA decides Jackson poses too great a risk and must be killed. Will Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) risk everything to save his friend?

Thanks You've got GREEN
      The Shroud seems to be the best !!!
      The Quest might be interesting, but The Bounty seems like a B action movie...
      Last edited by Skydiver; 05 January 2007, 05:40 PM.

Comment

all 3 eps sounds great! thx dude

omg, this waiting is killing me

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
        IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

Gotta agree 'The Shroud' sounds ****ing amazing!

Comment

if you go to that site that is linking and hover over sg1, it comes up a different spoiler - apparently in the shroud, o neill has a chance to end the war with the ori once and for all..

Comment

Originally posted by Maf.e.u
              I feel sorry for the poor wittle americanlanders :-P
              Why ? I feel sorry for TPTB and Sci-fi channel NOT!!!
              By April only someone who doesn't want to view the second half won't view it !

Comment

Damnz sooo cool..
                SG1 really beats those lazy episodes of SGA.

But I actually didnt want to know all this! I only read it because I had to wait soo long.. damnz cant wait untill monday (or tuesday when it becomes available worldwide )
                WINAMP eLite Installer a clean and light but fully functional Winamp with new looks!
                DVD-ReBuilder Easy Installer Now everyone can install necessary tools and backup DVD Movies!
                check dvd.yardcure.com for more Easy One-Click installers.

Comment

- THANKS! *Becomes angry SG1 isn't having 11th season*
                  It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    Quest II.

Spoiler:

Bounty

Spoiler:

The Shroud

Spoiler:

UR THE BEST. Its great tht The first new episode of SG-1 is airing on my birthday, 9th Jan . Is it possible since now daniel will have the knowledge to build the weapon tht when Adria said they have plans for daniel is tht they are going to use daniel and make him build the weapon when he becomes a prior and then use tht weapon on the Ancients?
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 05 January 2007, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Fantastic find you have there.

Comment

Thank you! Those spoilers are brilliant
                        Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Like I already thought, Season 10 will just get better and better. I've already said it a thousand times, but what idiots Sci-Fi was in canceling SG-1.

I can't freaking wait until April.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Like I already thought, Season 10 will just get better and better. I've already said it a thousand times, but what idiots Sci-Fi was in canceling SG-1.

I can't freaking wait until April.
                            Well atleast it'll be going out on a high note .

Comment

The Shroud is looking better and better, I know I'm going to download this one from iTunes (if it lives up to the hype)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X